Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Bored at Work / Off-Topic Chat Thread II

Originally posted by cidbahamut View Post
    I tried to do this with spiders, but they keep breaching contract and getting themselves ousted.
    Fuckin' teamsters.

Bastok & Windurst Rank 10. ZM, CoP, ToAU, WoTG, ACP, MKD, ASA & SOA Complete.
    99 Kannagi / 99 Armageddon / 119 Nirvana Adventuring Fellow: Level 99
    99 SMN / 99 NIN / 99 COR / 99 WHM / 99 PUP / 99 BLM / 99 THF / 99 SCH / 99 GEO

Yyg's Blog: Tree of Awesome!

Comment

Well I spoke to my sisters and apparently that toad has been living in the garage since April. I think I'm beginning to suspect where next door's cat may have gone to as well since it vanished around then.
      Rahal Gerrant - Balmung - 188 DRK
      Reiko Takahashi
      - Balmung - 182 AST, 191 BLM, 182 SCH, 188 SMN
      Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

Someone turned their cat into a toad?
        lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

I've been trying to wrap my head around that logic for hours now. I'm still not 100% sure what he's talking about. I think he's saying the toad ate the cat? I have no idea.

Bastok & Windurst Rank 10. ZM, CoP, ToAU, WoTG, ACP, MKD, ASA & SOA Complete.
          99 Kannagi / 99 Armageddon / 119 Nirvana Adventuring Fellow: Level 99
          99 SMN / 99 NIN / 99 COR / 99 WHM / 99 PUP / 99 BLM / 99 THF / 99 SCH / 99 GEO

Yyg's Blog: Tree of Awesome!

Comment

Yes
            Reiko Takahashi
            Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

I think my theory makes more sense. The toad is acting obstinate and self-entitled. Very cat-like. Cats hang around witches, obviously, who are more likely than other demographics to turn people into toads. Those are some pretty serious risk factors for being on the wrong end of a amateurish hex. The cat's probably pissed it's a toad and is giving your neighbor the cold shoulder.

Comment

In other news ...

Lalito and I engaged in a very tense firefight with the nerf guns, which included running around the kitchen table, jumping on sofas, and me eventually being "killed". He laughed. It was awesome.
                sigpic
                ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
                ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
                ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
                ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Did you make sure to teach him how to properly execute his targets?

Originally posted by Yygdrasil
                  Originally posted by Nandito
                  Ponies.

Duh.
                  You make me want to hurt things.

Comment

Does it make me racist if I see russian or chinese names and think "bot?" <_<

On another note, I think it's a little sad that the most active conversation on the forum this week is j9's booty football thread.

Comment

I've been busy trying to stay busy. Also, I don't have much to add to the toad conversation. Though a toad would totally eat a cat because they are gross. Or maybe that's just the American Bullfrog.

Comment

BLUE SPRINGS, MO (KCTV) -

A Blue Springs man is charged in a brutal animal abuse case. Investigators said Brandon Krahenbuhl confessed to torturing a small cat with his 3-month-girl present in the residence.

A warning to readers, the details are disturbing.

According to charging documents, the cat was tossed in a dumpster, but not before the suspect videotaped the entire episode on his cell phone.

A neighbor at Krahenbuhl's quad-plex, who didn't want be identified, said she watched in horror as young men sat on the porch of the apartment at Southwest Ninth Street & Eagle Court, watching the video and hollering out a play-by-play.

"…(They would say) ‘he's throwing him against the wall.' Then they'd stop and replay it," the neighbor said.

She said one of the young men had pulled the cat from the nearby dumpster, by the time police arrived about 10:30 p.m. Wednesday, and placed it on the porch for all to see.

Police said Krahenbuhl, 23, called them to the apartment saying he was having a mental breakdown and suicidal, then admitted to torturing and killing the cat to keep from hurting himself, he said.

The video captured Krahenbuhl attempting to hang the small gray and white cat, slamming it against walls and stomping on the helpless animal, according to court records.

"It's terrifying to know that that was going on above us the entire time and then it makes it even worse to know they have a baby," the female neighbor said.

Police said Krahenbuhl's 3-month-old daughter was left in his care when the abuse happened inside the upstairs apartment. The neighbor said she heard a woman screaming from the apartment earlier that day.

"There was a whole bunch of commotion and then she was screaming, ‘Why is there so much blood? There's blood everywhere!' And kept flushing the toilet," the neighbor said.

The neighbor said she's had concerns ever since the family moved into the quad-plex a few months ago, but they weren't about mental health.

"There's people up there constantly, a different person every day," she said.

Now her concern is for the child who still lives there.

"I mean, she's there all the time, and he did that to a cat? Makes you wonder what's next," the neighbor said.

Krahenbuhl allegedly had killed a cat previously.

He is not in jail. He was taken to a mental health hospital on a 96-hour hold. Bond was set at $50,000 once he goes to jail.

The animal abuse charge filed against him is a felony.

No one answered the door at his apartment Friday afternoon.

Comment

Thanks for ruining my morning, now I need a Xanax.

Comment

I stopped reading at "details are disturbing". I don't need to hear the rest to be properly repulsed.
                            Server: Midgardsormr -> Quetzalcoatl -> Valefor
                            Name: Drjones
                            Blog: Mediocre Mage

Comment

Tbh, after reading "details are disturbing," I expected the details to be more disturbing. Still,
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	36jqpp.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	36.8 KB
ID:	1475066

Comment

Reiko Takahashi
                                Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

Working...
                                X