• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Bored at Work / Off-Topic Chat Thread II

Comment

I'm officially uncool. Or old. Or both:

My mom and I, living 1100+ miles apart, are enjoying the same show on TV. I remember when liking the same stuff as my mom was blasphemy.
      sigpic
      ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
      ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
      ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
      ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

What??? When was this reunion?

Comment

It was on yesterday on TV Land, not sure if this was the first airing but most channels will show shit like that fifty times.
          sigpic

Comment

Woke up this morning to find my little sister's hamster Mario roaming around my room after escaping his cage for the "I have no idea how many but I'm sick of waking up every morning and playing try to avoid spattering the hamster"th time.

Also found a toad the size of a DS game box in width in the garage jut sitting there on a lawn chair that I wanted to take out to sit on; but it refused to move from the chair even when I carried the chair into the sun and sprayed the toad with the garden hose.

I'm sure there's some kind of punchline in there somewhere.
            Last edited by Firewind; 09-06-2012, 09:33 AM.
            Rahal Gerrant - Balmung - 188 DRK
            Reiko Takahashi
            - Balmung - 182 AST, 191 BLM, 182 SCH, 188 SMN
            Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

Originally posted by Firewind View Post
              I'm sure there's some kind of punchline in there somewhere.
              England is fucking weird.

Bastok & Windurst Rank 10. ZM, CoP, ToAU, WoTG, ACP, MKD, ASA & SOA Complete.
              99 Kannagi / 99 Armageddon / 119 Nirvana Adventuring Fellow: Level 99
              99 SMN / 99 NIN / 99 COR / 99 WHM / 99 PUP / 99 BLM / 99 THF / 99 SCH / 99 GEO

Yyg's Blog: Tree of Awesome!

Comment

Wouldn't the toad enjoy being sprayed with water?

Comment

Next time try fire.

Comment

But that would ruin the chair Yyg. I prodded it a few times and it didn't seem to want to move, and the chair was a bit dirty anyway. I mean I didn't want to hurt it and I figured it might move if it wasn't all dried out.

Originally posted by Armando View Post
                    Wouldn't the toad enjoy being sprayed with water?
                    Toads have dry skin and tend to stay on land more than frogs so they tend to go wherever they can find food.
                    Reiko Takahashi
                    Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

And there was food on your dirty lawn chair in the garage. I see holes in your logic.

Comment

This is my last shift before my vacation, so naturally, it is draaaaaagggggggggggging. Lol.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Yygdrasil View Post
                          And there was food on your dirty lawn chair in the garage. I see holes in your logic.
                          Checked again this morning and yep, it is still in the garage. It doesn't bother me because it eats any bugs that find their way in there so I get less annoyed by bugs flying around the house

I keep expecting to look into the garage and seeing one of these though.
                          Reiko Takahashi
                          Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

I keep expecting to look into the garage and seeing one of these though.
                            Leave it some books. It needs a proper education first.

Comment

Originally posted by Firewind View Post
                              Bugs flying around the house
                              Maybe you need to invite it inside for tea and talk about potentially hiring it as your in-home pest control solution. Don't let him railroad you, though. Pick a price and stick to your guns.

Comment

Originally posted by Yygdrasil View Post
                                Maybe you need to invite it inside for tea and talk about potentially hiring it as your in-home pest control solution. Don't let him railroad you, though. Pick a price and stick to your guns.
                                I tried to do this with spiders, but they keep breaching contract and getting themselves ousted.
                                Server: Midgardsormr -> Quetzalcoatl -> Valefor
                                Name: Drjones
                                Blog: Mediocre Mage

Comment

Working...
                                X