Official Bored at Work / Off-Topic Chat Thread II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Bored at Work / Off-Topic Chat Thread II

I cast shield of farts to buffer the rocks and slow their fall, so that they land harmlessly on our heads.

Comment

I just saw the promo for NCIS Season 10 ... holy shit I can't wait for the premiere.
      sigpic
      ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
      ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
      ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
      ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

I realized today with our generation as it is now we are going to be some really
        I mean REALLY fucked up old people. I can see it now. Plus all the other world Internet memes, were in for a looong roller coaster ride.
        Heavensward Stats - Main Story: Cleared | Alexander Normal: 4/4 | Alexander: Savage 0/4 | Relic: Last Resort (Scholar) | Mahatma: 2/12

Comment

I realized today with our generation as it is now we are going to be some really
          I mean REALLY fucked up old people. I can see it now. Plus all the other world Internet memes, were in for a looong roller coaster ride.
          Sounds pretty groovy!

Comment

Our generation is like the pokemon games. It gets worse every year.

I just noticed Armando is a moderator. Oh where has uhh GrandMom been?
            Heavensward Stats - Main Story: Cleared | Alexander Normal: 4/4 | Alexander: Savage 0/4 | Relic: Last Resort (Scholar) | Mahatma: 2/12

Comment

So much I could say right now.

Suffice to say Yggy and Murphie are mods too, so take that as you will. XD

But anyway, haven't heard about TGM for a very long time, and chances are she is no longer with us.
              sigpic
              "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
              Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

I was thinking about her, too. Wish we knew.
                sigpic
                ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
                ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
                ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
                ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Originally posted by Raydeus View Post
                  So much I could say right now.

Suffice to say Yggy and Murphie are mods too, so take that as you will. XD

But anyway, haven't heard about TGM for a very long time, and chances are she is no longer with us.

I hope your not saying.....

Comment

Originally posted by Melody View Post
                    Oh where has uhh GrandMom been?
                    Couldn't care less (but not saying I hope she's ill.) I've known her way before she ever came to these forums.

Total. Bitch.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Melody View Post
                      I hope your not saying.....
                      I hope so too, but things didn't seem to be going well with her health.

But hopefully she just got bored of being stalked by Feba and moved on to greener pastures.
                      Last edited by Raydeus; 08-31-2012, 06:02 PM. Reason: Bah, Etra got in the way.
                      sigpic

その目だれの目。

Comment

Originally posted by Etra View Post
                        Couldn't care less (but not saying I hope she's ill.) I've known her way before she ever came to these forums.

Total. Bitch.

I would appreciate it if you didn't speak ill of someone who is in possible poor health and can't defend themselves from your insult.

Anyways, she was nice to me and I enjoyed her company Ray and I moved to Ragnarok server. Also in other news I am being paid early tonight for the upcoming Labor Day weekend, hell yeah!!!

Comment

Labor day weekend? /envy

All the festive days this September land on a sunday for me.
                          sigpic

その目だれの目。

Comment

We don't know whether she's in poor health or not. We just haven't heard from her in a long time. There's no reason to assume anything bad happened.
                            lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

We do know she had been in poor health for years. And I think "a long time" doesn't describe it accurately -- it's been nearly two years now.

Comment

Sometimes people just stop coming here. It happens.

In other news, I don't know why people are still all "Man how ridiculous that Murphie and Yyg are mods," because I'm fairly certain we haven't done anything particularly offensive during that time. People are just weird.

Comment

Working...
                                X