Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Bored at Work / Off-Topic Chat Thread II

Originally posted by Melody View Post
    The real question is, if I skill up on RDM will that just be an added bonus or will we still be neck and neck at the end?
    I think only my Sword, Parrying, and Evasion were capped at the time. Enfeebling was a handful of levels off, Enhancing several more levels (but I did have relevant Artifact gear, of course). Take that for what you will.

(Also, for what it's worth: Cream Puff -> Sleep -> Buff -> Antacid -> Meat Chiefkabob.)
    Originally posted by Armando
    No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
    Originally posted by Armando
    Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
    Matthew 16:15

Comment

So the real trick is go treat Maat like Walmart, get your win and get the fuck out as fast as possible before closing time or in this case him kicking your ass. So my key focus is working on melee and just beating him down? Now of course I'm going to go in with a Stoneskin Collar/Blinkband to save me the MP of casting it first hand. Anything else I should be aware of? Now I know RDM has the exclusive En- Buffs. En-Stone, En-Water, etc etc. Should I use any of those for stacking damage and to top it off, Enfeebling should be a maybe...I think I'll skill everything and just go in swinging. Sounds good to me. So more or less, slash, slash, slash. Save magic for heals? I also think Convert = Deathwish on a Maat fight since it leaves you clawing for your last swing if Maat doesn't Asuran Fist and finish you the hell off. Don't bother prioritizing nukes I take it?
      Heavensward Stats - Main Story: Cleared | Alexander Normal: 4/4 | Alexander: Savage 0/4 | Relic: Last Resort (Scholar) | Mahatma: 2/12

Comment

Something smells on-topic in this thread.
        lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

<.< No. That's just Feba. Anyone seen Mhurron as of late?
          Heavensward Stats - Main Story: Cleared | Alexander Normal: 4/4 | Alexander: Savage 0/4 | Relic: Last Resort (Scholar) | Mahatma: 2/12

Comment

Not since I made Yyg and Murphie mods.

Well, he has IMed me a couple times, but not here.
            lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

I used the sleep-nuke method, so it's possible to take him down either way.
              Server: Midgardsormr -> Quetzalcoatl -> Valefor
              Name: Drjones
              Blog: Mediocre Mage

Comment

I'm more sexually disturbed by Etra's DP.
                My drag persona?
                My delectable penis?
                My diligent procreation?

...I'll go away now.
                sigpic

Comment

actually, I proposed on a train, but we didn't take pictures there

Comment

Like I said before, I was going to do Maat on RDM on the hume. It seems the prep period before the fight would at least take 3 days. (Skilling up, AF1 Hunting)
                    You are making a new hume red mage character, and your "prep time" for skilling up is 3 days? How in the hell can you skill up all RDM skills to fight Maat in 3 days?
                    75: Sam, Nin, Blm, Thf, Pld, Cor, Rdm
                    RANK 10 Bastok
                    CoP: Done
                    ZM: Done
                    ToA: Done
                    Assault rank: Captain
                    Campaign Medal: Medals
                    Wotg: Complete the quests already and I'll start

Originally posted by Etra
                    This thread brought to you by Malacite's lack of understanding.

Comment

Goddamn Feba, I thought I was white! Lol!

Very very cool though. I am not a fan of marriage since mine was such a disaster but I challenge you and everyone else to prove my views wrong.

First day off since I got back from vacation. Fuck yes.
                      sigpic
                      ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
                      ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
                      ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
                      ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

I'm actually fairly tan; especially after spending the past few weekends out adventuring around Formosa. It's just the shadow/blue lighting in the photograph.

Unintended consequence: I have 6 classmates, all of whom are female, most of whom are palpably jealous.

Comment

Actually, you proposed to her at the zoo.

Comment

Congrats Feba! Unlike Aks, I am a fan of marriage. This January will be our 10 year anniversary!
                            sigpic

Comment

Dak, whatever your new meds are, stay on them, I am really liking this.

Comment

Congrats Feba. To think the first day I was told to avoid you by GrandMom.

Comment

Working...
                                X