Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Bored at Work / Off-Topic Chat Thread II

Originally posted by Melody View Post
    Congrats Feba. To think the first day I was told to avoid you by GrandMom.
    Feba > Zorro > Jesus > Stink bugs > GrandMom
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aksannyi View Post
      Goddamn Feba, I thought I was white! Lol!.
      Don't worry. My mother is Irish and my father's side of the family is some Anglo-Nordic mix. I have two colours. White and this tone of red the second the sun comes out.

Sunburn is uncomfortable for me.
      Rahal Gerrant - Balmung - 188 DRK
      Reiko Takahashi
      - Balmung - 182 AST, 191 BLM, 182 SCH, 188 SMN
      Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

Originally posted by Firewind
        I have two colours. White and this tone of red the second the sun comes out.
        There's white and then there's gecko white.

Comment

I'm fairly certain some people went blind when I was at the beach in Mexico. It didn't help that I was the only white person in the entire state of Tamaulipas.
          sigpic
          ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
          ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
          ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
          ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

GECKO OF
            Click image for larger version

Name:	leopard-gecko-albino.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	36.0 KB
ID:	1475092
            APPROVAL
            lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

Originally posted by Firewind View Post
              Don't worry. My mother is Irish and my father's side of the family is straight out of Skyrim
              Explains alot.
              75: Sam, Nin, Blm, Thf, Pld, Cor, Rdm
              RANK 10 Bastok
              CoP: Done
              ZM: Done
              ToA: Done
              Assault rank: Captain
              Campaign Medal: Medals
              Wotg: Complete the quests already and I'll start

Originally posted by Etra
              This thread brought to you by Malacite's lack of understanding.

Comment

Originally posted by Melody View Post
                Congrats Feba. To think the first day I was told to avoid you by GrandMom.
                Lies. You couldn't have been around long enough to have known TGM... and HOW DARE YOU SAY HER NAME AND MAKE US ALL SAD!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Also: WHM Maat is the easiest. Second easiest is THF. How in the world have you gone 0/6 on WHM Maat, Melody?

Bastok & Windurst Rank 10. ZM, CoP, ToAU, WoTG, ACP, MKD, ASA & SOA Complete.
                99 Kannagi / 99 Armageddon / 119 Nirvana Adventuring Fellow: Level 99
                99 SMN / 99 NIN / 99 COR / 99 WHM / 99 PUP / 99 BLM / 99 THF / 99 SCH / 99 GEO

Yyg's Blog: Tree of Awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Yygdrasil View Post
                  How in the world have you gone 0/6 on WHM Maat, Melody?
                  Asked and answered.
                  99 DNC
                  99 WHM
                  99 WAR
                  * 99 THF
                  99 BLM * 99 RDM *
                  99 PUP

TWASHTAR

Comment

Also: WHM Maat is the easiest. Second easiest is THF. How in the world have you gone 0/6 on WHM Maat, Melody?
                    Doesn't SAM kill Maat in like 10 seconds?

Comment

Retracted.

Comment

BLM was pretty easy at 75, I was convinced that if I'd had full Morrigan's and was a Taru I could have one-shot him.
                        sigpic

Comment

SMN was an easy Maat fight too. You just treat it as you would a mini-avatar fight and it's over in 2 waves of Astral Flow.

Enter, Buff with Earthen Armor and Aerial Armor, pop a Yag drink and have an Ether or Vile Elixer on macro. Take out whatever avatar is most powerful that day and pop Astral Flow. Assault, Astral flow, run away to the entrance, pop elixer, resummon, wait, astral flow... win.

Comment

SAM is eariest since you can one shot him with a self skillchain Darkness. Pulling that off makes him submit.

THF Maat is pretty hard actually since it's purely luck based. If the steal misses you're fucked at 70.

WHM Maat is luck based really thanks to latency. I remember going 1/3 on him purely because he could Asuran Fists me from well outside melee range while moving. If the Repose sticks for the full duration though he's pretty simple at 70. At cap it's easy though since Repose will always stick.

Paladin is one of the easiest ones too really. You are guaranteed to win if you 2 hour after his.
                            Rahal Gerrant - Balmung - 188 DRK
                            Reiko Takahashi
                            - Balmung - 182 AST, 191 BLM, 182 SCH, 188 SMN
                            Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

Originally posted by Firewind View Post
                              THF Maat is pretty hard actually since it's purely luck based. If the steal misses you're fucked at 70.
                              Anecdotal, but I've heard from other Thieves who got frustrated after repeatedly failing the Steal method, and then finally winning the first time they decide to say "screw it" and whoop his butt.

Repose made WHM Maat from a Decent Challenge to TWTBW.
                              Originally posted by Armando
                              No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
                              Originally posted by Armando
                              Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
                              Originally posted by Taskmage
                              GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
                              Originally posted by Taskmage
                              However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
                              Matthew 16:15

Comment

I don't really talk with them a lot in the car. I don't really know what to say at this point that hasn't been said. I ask them if they're going to be good. Lalito says he will, Nicholas says nothing. Not surprising, because I already know that Lalito is going to be good and that Nicholas isn't. I wish I could do more to give him the attention he wants/needs. I don't know if it's my fault in a way that he's not a good kid. That he's so stubborn, that he gets angry in the mornings, that he hits, that he breaks stuff, that he throws fits. Is it my fault for letting Douchebag take him when he was just shy of being two? Is it my fault for "abandoning" him, in a sense? Does he secretly crave me and interaction with me - subconsciously, even - even though he doesn't act at all attached to me? These questions will probably always remain a mystery, just like I'll probably always wonder if it was my fault that he's so difficult. And I'll probably always feel guilty for leaving him - and his brother - and not raising them myself. Because that's the way it's supposed to be done, isn't it?
                                That quote is from my trip journal from last year which is still linked in my sig. I was in a two hour queue for WoW, so I reread it tonight.

So different this year ... as I was getting ready to leave this year, I hugged Nicholas - the same Nicholas who never wanted to hug became a hugger and a cuddler. And I was crying of course, because I knew I was leaving, but I looked down at that sweet little boy ... and he was crying too. Reading this now - I know the child loves me and cares that I'm not there. My heart aches to go back and hug him again. God knows when I will see them again.

/sigh.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X