Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pix of ppl who play ffxi...or at one time played FFXI....for f**ks sake...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: pix of ppl who play ffxi...or at one time played FFXI....for f**ks sake...

Originally posted by Murphie View Post
    And yes, by gay standards I am unfortunately quite fat. It's discouraging.
    Being gay sounds so prestigious. Only the best of the best!

Comment

• Re: pix of ppl who play ffxi...or at one time played FFXI....for f**ks sake...

Alas. It's just awfully cliquish, and full of unrealistic standards for personal appearance, income, and vapidity.

Comment

So they have Sky LSs in the real?
        sigpic
        "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
        Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

Gay standards are gay.
          I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

Originally posted by Feba View Post
            OH MAN THIS GIVES ME AN IDEA.

MURPHIE GO POSE FOR A SEARS AND OR JC PENNY CATALOG SO I HAVE AN EXCUSE TO HAVE A BOOK FULL OF PHOTOS OF YOU IN YOUR UNDERWEAR.
            Anyone else glad that Murphie is well over the age of 18 after having read this post?
            sigpic
            ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
            ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
            ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
            ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Originally posted by Aksannyi View Post
              Anyone else glad that Murphie is well over the age of 18 after having read this post?
              I'm sure he was perfectly hot before then too.

But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.

Comment

But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                Feba wins comment of the day! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
                Originally posted by Feba
                Originally posted by Taskmage
                God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                Originally posted by DakAttack
                ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Your signature block needs to be balanced out with a vagina comment again

Comment

It's okay Feba you can just forward the penis pics straight to me. XD
                    sigpic

Comment

I do like the cock-girls.
                      Isn't sexuality a wonderful thing?
                      Originally posted by Armando
                      No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
                      Originally posted by Armando
                      Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
                      GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
                      However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
                      Matthew 16:15

Comment

One of those comments was serious.

Comment

Is preparing for a bad day tomorrow...

Got to have a wisdom tooth out. Its bad enough having to go to the dentist but to hear him use the word "Surgery" instead of work...... meh...

Comment

I have a HUUUUGE dental phobia. When it came time to have the wisdom teeth surgically removed, I was fairly calm. If I'm knocked out then I could give a flying fart. It's when I'm awake and having to endure that LIVING HELL that there is a problem. Good luck Jarre! Try not too worry about it too much, it will be over before you know it.
                            Originally posted by Feba
                            God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                            Originally posted by DakAttack
                            ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

I only had one of my teeth out, and only because I had a flap of gum that overlapped my bottom tooth and every time I bit down, it hurt like hell, so they took out the top one. They numbed me up (which was the worst part, tbh) and then like ten minutes later I was done. And that flap of gum is still there, overlapping my bottom right wisdom tooth. Completely painless.

If your tooth is actually in and they don't need to cut your gums all to hell, it's not that bad. My wisdom teeth have all been all the way in since I was like 18 so it wasn't a problem for me.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Murphie View Post
                                I am not at all a religious person, but I still find churches and cathedrals to be beautiful places (hence my intense enjoyment of The Pillars of the Earth, a great part of which involved the slow and steady construction of a cathedral). The art piece was interesting, but I was honestly most struck by the sad and proud beauty of its surroundings.
                                I'm not religious but I'm not an atheist either. Not in the sense of the official definition of one because I like to keep an open mind about things and respect the beliefs (or lack thereof) of other people. That said, I also find something tranquil about churches, especially much older buildings and in particular, those of cathedrals. Alas, I can't afford to visit Europe, but I'd like to one of these days.

Temples in Japan were also unique and interesting in a different way. I can definitely feel something in the air around these places, both a kind of calm and reassurance, and also in the weight of history surrounding the area.

Comment

Working...
                                X