Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pix of ppl who play ffxi...or at one time played FFXI....for f**ks sake...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: pix of ppl who play ffxi...or at one time played FFXI....for f**ks sake...

Updated picture;

Large photo

It's been awhile since my last one, o.X

EDIT: Excuse the image size, didn't want to resize/reupload.
    In the moonlight, your face it glows.. like a thousand diamonds, I suppose.
    And your hair flows like.. The ocean breeze...
    Not a million fights could make me hate you, you’re invincible.
    Yeah, It’s true.
    It’s in your eyes, where I find peace.

[I love you, Rebecca :D!]

Comment

• Re: pix of ppl who play ffxi...or at one time played FFXI....for f**ks sake...

Originally posted by Balfree View Post
      I was drunkard dancing in a club somewhere and someone just snatched it and vanished into nothingness,
      Mental image: you were all [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3quTc2-GyM"]YouTube- にとりがゲッダン☆ [Nitori Get Down][/nomedia].

And then in the background somebody finds a new hat.
      Originally posted by Armando
      No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
      Originally posted by Armando
      Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
      Originally posted by Taskmage
      GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
      However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
      Matthew 16:15

Comment

food for thought:

how does she keep HER hat on though?

skill
        signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

Me and my youngest daughter.
          Attached Files

Comment

o.O

Idk even why i have the face hair like i do now.
            edit: so love the iPhone's camera over my old razar.
            Adventures of Akashimo Hakubi & Nekoai Nanashi

Comment

tis I and the woman
              Attached Files

Comment

OoOoOoOo new pictures!

Aeni, your daughter is a sweetie!

I wonder what Aka looks like without the facial hair?? O.o

Welcome Chubrocka! You and "the woman" make a cute couple. lol
                Originally posted by Feba
                But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                Originally posted by DakAttack
                ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGrandMom View Post
                  Welcome Chubrocka! You and "the woman" make a cute couple. lol
                  Thank you

Comment

I sent a picture of myself to someone in game, he wouldn't leave me alone, ill never do that again...
                    Umi if you know me. If you don't like me I am sorry. If you do end up liking me I am sorry.
                    Don't make me bite you!

Comment

A picture of a future FF<insert whatever number they are up to by then> player! (And yes it still fits the thread because that is me holding him!) He's the newest addition to our extended family, my great nephew. Great Auntie TGM took him whenever he was fussy today and gave him a little lovin....and told him that I'd teach him The Way of the Geek!

It's Just Jack!
                      Attached Files
                      But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                      God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                      ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGrandMom View Post
                        I wonder what Aka looks like without the facial hair?? O.o
                        Here~
                        Adventures of Akashimo Hakubi & Nekoai Nanashi

Comment

OMG you look so young without facial hair!!! Wow! lol Ok the facial hair makes you look like a bad boy but go with that. It would be hard to get dates looking that young! lol

Comment

I haven't posted a pic of me in a while. I took this one last week before running out to work. My hair is staying short for now, because I'm thinning up top, and I need to figure out what I want to do about that.

And here is a tiny, tiny pic of our living room. As you can see, my roommate is a neat freak.

Comment

Originally posted by Murphie View Post
                              I haven't posted a pic of me in a while. I took this one last week before running out to work. My hair is staying short for now, because I'm thinning up top, and I need to figure out what I want to do about that.
                              {clears throat} How you doin'?

...Anyways. I'll see if I can't find a picture of myself somewhere. Possibly purikura-esque.
                              sigpic

Comment

I love the look of the living room and I've always been a sucker for fire escapes.

Comment

Working...
                                X