Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pix of ppl who play ffxi...or at one time played FFXI....for f**ks sake...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: pix of ppl who play ffxi...or at one time played FFXI....for f**ks sake...

Having a low self-steem usually leads to getting a very crappy partner (and I'm not talking about looks here) because you think "you don't deserve anything better."

Just saying.
    sigpic
    "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
    Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

• Re: pix of ppl who play ffxi...or at one time played FFXI....for f**ks sake...

Originally posted by Feba View Post
      Murphie:

1- Holy shit, is Christmas really coming that soon?
      2- More like NERDstrom, amirite?
      1- I don't get it.
      2- URRITE

Raydeus - I hear you. And honestly, my self-deprecating behavior is mostly in jest. I mean, I know I have a few things that I want to work on for myself, but that's the important thing. For myself. I don't actually think I'm a horrible looking troll. Most of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Murphie View Post
        1- I don't get it.
        2- URRITE

Raydeus - I hear you. And honestly, my self-deprecating behavior is mostly in jest. I mean, I know I have a few things that I want to work on for myself, but that's the important thing. For myself. I don't actually think I'm a horrible looking troll. Most of the time.
        While you might not think you're a horrible looking troll, I can say with full confidence that I am. :D

And seriously, I didn't know that Pizza Hut box was in the background until I got it back with some edits done. (Someone awesome wanted to mess around with photos o: )

And yes I realize I look like a zombie. >:O

Comment

Less gaming moar sleepz!

Comment

Originally posted by Raydeus View Post
            Having a low self-steem usually leads to getting a very crappy partner (and I'm not talking about looks here) because you think "you don't deserve anything better."

Just saying.
            I think, with women, low self esteem usually means we end up dating/marrying men just like our father. I've seen it happen with me, my sisters, and my daughter. When I married, I was a meek little naive mouse, barely spoke up to save my soul. Then I met a wonderful woman that changed my life and I'm SO very different than I used to be.

Originally posted by Fliegar View Post
            While you might not think you're a horrible looking troll, I can say with full confidence that I am. :D

HOLY HELL DUDE! You look just like David Blue!!

Attached Files
            Last edited by TheGrandMom; 11-03-2010, 12:08 PM.
            Originally posted by Feba
            But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
            Originally posted by Taskmage
            God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
            Originally posted by DakAttack
            ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

I can't see the picture you posted, but who's David Blue? xD

Comment

The geek in Stargate Universe!
                But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

New photos!

I shaved my beard.

Yesterday en route to my roommate's parent's for Thanksgiving.

I swear, my roommate's camera adds 20lbs.

My tree. It needs like, twice the lights, and twice the ornaments. It looks shabby.

The Wise Men ornaments my roommate made for me (he molded, fired, painted and um, bedazzled? them)

I have a few videos I took, but man is flickr taking forever to upload them...

EDIT: And here is a link to a video of my christmas tree. Sorry my voice is so awful.
                  Last edited by Murphie; 11-26-2010, 11:21 PM.

Comment

Yesterday en route to my roommate's parent's for Thanksgiving.
                    "Goddammit dad, we're just rooommates."

"...we are? "

Comment

My tree. It needs like, twice the lights, and twice the ornaments. It looks shabby.
                      I sincerely hope that you're being sarcastic here.
                      Originally posted by Armando
                      No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
                      Originally posted by Armando
                      Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
                      GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
                      However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
                      Matthew 16:15

Comment

I am not in any way being sarcastic. My roommate told me this morning that he's not sure he can bear to look at it because it is so dimly lit and has so many blank spots. He also said it was short.

Comment

Aw, the tree is lovely! I think its perfect just the way it is so don't add anything else. I'd hate to see a critique of my tree once I get it up. I don't think its nearly as lovely as yours.

Comment

I am not in any way being sarcastic. My roommate told me this morning that he's not sure he can bear to look at it because it is so dimly lit and has so many blank spots. He also said it was short.
                            We got a 5 footer ... and I think that's not small. I'd even get a 3 foot tree if it was cute. Not sure why he wants something gargantuan. Must have the same complex as those who feel they need a Hummer even though they know they'd have a hard time finding parking space at shopping mall during the holidays.

Comment

You and your tree look great, Murphie. Don't listen to your roommate and his camera.
                              lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

My tree is still not done. I am going to pick out the last of what I need to finish it, and maybe do that tonight. Then again, it's 9:40 and I'm already beat. But I promised myself I'd go to the store, so I shall get off my ass and go. Whether or not I actually finish my tree is another story.
                                sigpic
                                ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
                                ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
                                ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
                                ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Working...
                                X