Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pix of ppl who play ffxi...or at one time played FFXI....for f**ks sake...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: pix of ppl who play ffxi...or at one time played FFXI....for f**ks sake...

I wish I'd gotten a real tree. I have a few more pics of mine (My roommate totally put it on a table so it wouldn't seem so short). Flickr is being a bitch right now though.

Comment

• Re: pix of ppl who play ffxi...or at one time played FFXI....for f**ks sake...

It does look a little short... and white.

My trees are all wrapped in colorful lights. Oh, they look spectacular at night. So spectacular.

Comment

Colored lights wouldn't go with my theme. My roommate's tree uses them tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Murphie View Post
          Colored lights wouldn't go with my theme. My roommate's tree uses them tho.
          LEDs are the in thing this year.

Comment

They are indeed. I don't like the light they cast though. It's very cold.

Next year when I add blue to my tree, I am going to look into changing out the lights for something different.

Comment

Well in the most recent spirit of the thread, here's mine:

Tweaked the colors just a little teeny bit in Photoshop. Cell phone pics are teh sux. And it still doesn't adequately capture it. The "skirt" (which isn't really a tree skirt by the way, just something that was very suitable for my purple-themed tree) is a much richer purple than it looks like. And the star looks like some horrible blob thing. Other than that, you get the general idea.
              sigpic
              ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
              ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
              ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
              ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Are you trying to tell us that's an actual skirt under your tree?

Very tastefully done. The tinsel offsets the purple nicely.
                Server: Midgardsormr -> Quetzalcoatl -> Valefor
                Name: Drjones
                Blog: Mediocre Mage

Comment

It's actually a gown. I bought it for $16 at a thrift shop and I was going to transform it into a costume for something but ended up not needing it. So it was just kind of hanging out in my closet and I was like, "Hey, this will look nice under my tree!"

And there you have it.

---------- Post added at 10:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

Oh and you may see a few green ornaments on there. They were in my old box of Xmas stuff and they were so pretty I figured I'd use them anyway. Since there was already green in the tree anyway.
                  sigpic

Comment

My roommate sat me down this weekend to tell me that my tree is hideous, and that I either need to purchase about double the number of ornaments, or move it to my bedroom. :/ I can't help it that I upgraded from a 3 foot tree to this one! Boo.

Also, I have many new pictures of various things, and yet for some reason I keep forgetting to post them.

Also, nice tree, Aks.

Comment

Love the tree, Aks!

Well, I'm not in the mood this Christmas and I don't think I'll be putting up a tree. I get absolutely NO help from anyone in this house and I am in a rut. If they would offer to help, then I might actually do something. I wonder if I'll even bake for this Christmas...

LOL Maybe I'll just print out the pictures of trees that you all post and stick them to my walls!
                      Originally posted by Feba
                      But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                      Originally posted by Taskmage
                      God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                      Originally posted by DakAttack
                      ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

DO IT.

That would be hilarious.
                        sigpic

Comment

For comparison, here is my roommate's tree from last year. It is...considerably larger than mine.

And while wandering around last week, I took this.

Also, I am in deep love with Tiffany's new window displays.

And here I am, wearing the coat I'm still not sure about. On Fountain Square this weekend.

Comment

Well, peacoats are a classic but I'm not sure on the zips.

Comment

Murphie, has anyone ever told you that you'd made a wonderful mother?

Comment

im also not sure about the coat.

but the tree is awesome. tiny is the new huge. and it has more ornaments than any of my trees has ever had.

by the way i dont do christmas trees.

i do a full dinner and presents at 11pm. im no grinch... just too many kids in the family, its hell!
                                signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

Working...
                                X