Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pix of ppl who play ffxi...or at one time played FFXI....for f**ks sake...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: pix of ppl who play ffxi...or at one time played FFXI....for f**ks sake...

Yeah, the coat was a stop-gap. It was cold, so I bought what was available. The zips aren't so bad in person. I just think the length sucks a bit. It's not quite a three quarter length coat, but not quite the length of a normal peacoat. It's stupid. Everyone compliments me on it though, so it must look better in person.

And Feba, not so much. I can't even keep a plant alive, much less a child.

Comment

• Re: pix of ppl who play ffxi...or at one time played FFXI....for f**ks sake...

I love the coat and I think that the length is perfect. It should come to just the top of your thighs and cover your crotch and it looks like it accomplishes that, so its fine. And I like the zippers, it updates the stuffiness of a pea coat.
      Originally posted by Feba
      But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
      Originally posted by Taskmage
      God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
      Originally posted by DakAttack
      ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Kids are lots easier than plants.

For one, you can totally hit a kid and they'll be just fine. Plants, not so much!

Comment

While messing with the site today I noticed an absence of picture in my profile where I thought one had been, so I uploaded one. It looks like this:
          lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

What up, brony.

I'd admonish you to smile, but I mostly smirk.

Comment

Never really learned how to smile on cue. I mean I do, but it doesn't look like my real smile at all. I leave that to candids, except that nobody else takes pictures of me now that I no longer live with my parents.

Comment

I have the same problem, except I'm around a lot of people who like to take pictures. I don't like being in pictures, so I look angry, but they want me to smile anyways. If I don't smile, everybody exclaims WHY DON'T YOU LOVE US!?

Comment

I at one point was gonna post a picture as well but then got side-tracked... easily happens since I'm usually at work when I view these forums... so here it is... my headshot and a picture of my RenFair garb from last year.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hmmmmm... stupid headshot didn't load at work properly it looks like so the attachment is bunk.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Neverslip; 03-25-2011, 03:38 PM. Reason: Headshot screwed up
                  FFxiv ~ (PS3 Beta) 24THM, 16LNC, 16CNJ, 15MRD/GLD/ARC/PUG
                  FFxi ~ (Inactive) 99DNC/THF/SAM/BLU

Any opinions expressed are my own, and potentially unpopular with others. Should this be upsetting, m
                  aybe, read it again, insert smiley faces, rainbows, and glitter as needed.

Comment

I've always deliberately avoided seeing what other players look like IRL... because something about it ruins the mystery of the game to me. Unfortunately, I accidentally clicked a link that dropped me right into the middle of this thread... and I couldn't help but browse after that. Now that the mystery is gone... it's only fair for me to share as well. So without further to-do:

Yygdrasil, the fearless leader of DoWhatNow on Valefor.

Bastok & Windurst Rank 10. ZM, CoP, ToAU, WoTG, ACP, MKD, ASA & SOA Complete.
                    99 Kannagi / 99 Armageddon / 119 Nirvana Adventuring Fellow: Level 99
                    99 SMN / 99 NIN / 99 COR / 99 WHM / 99 PUP / 99 BLM / 99 THF / 99 SCH / 99 GEO

Yyg's Blog: Tree of Awesome!

Comment

Well hello to all you youngsters! I love seeing pics of people!

My son has the "no smile" habit and it drives me crazy. TM you look like a biker! Never if you hadn't been smiling, you'd have the look down! Yyg, you are SO young.....and thank god you trim nose hairs because at that angle...
                      But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                      God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                      ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

It's funny how you have all these vague characteristics associated to forum members you've seen for years, and when they finally post their pictures you think "Gee, that's not what I thought you'd look like...wait, why did I have an expectation about your looks to begin with?"

Comment

Murphie's pics are only a page back and I still assume he looks like Rainbow Dash.

Comment

Originally posted by Armando View Post
                            It's funny how you have all these vague characteristics associated to forum members you've seen for years, and when they finally post their pictures you think "Gee, that's not what I thought you'd look like...wait, why did I have an expectation about your looks to begin with?"
                            This is 100% fact. I could have sworn Taskmage would be light-haired. Like blonde or really light brown. Blindsided me you have.
                            sigpic
                            ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
                            ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
                            ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
                            ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Originally posted by Aksannyi View Post
                              This is 100% fact. I could have sworn Taskmage would be light-haired. Like blonde or really light brown. Blindsided me you have.
                              So did I!

Comment

Also Yyg looks as crazy IRL as he acts. Lol.
                                sigpic
                                ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
                                ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
                                ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
                                ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Working...
                                X