Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pandy Warden Killed last night!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Balfree
    replied
    Re: Pandy Warden Killed last night!

    Originally posted by Aksannyi View Post
    Right, cause everyone uses enormous monitors? Or screen resolution so that the text is so tiny I have a headache after reading for five minutes? Fuck that! lol.
    lawl i was kidding moran!

    Leave a comment:


  • Caspian
    replied
    Re: Pandy Warden Killed last night!

    Didn't Taj have a character on every server? I know he had one on Fairy.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aksannyi
    replied
    Re: Pandy Warden Killed last night!

    I just might, between Khim windows, after I finish my homework of course. :p Can make the all-purpose drama story thread! Everyone can share their stories!

    Leave a comment:


  • TheGrandMom
    replied
    Re: Pandy Warden Killed last night!

    Originally posted by Aksannyi View Post
    Yeah, oh god the stories I could tell you .... this server is so drama laden it's not even funny anymore, we're infamous for it. We had Lynsy, and Taj. Doesn't get any worse than that.
    You know....you could make a thread about it.......it would be entertaining..... /begs Use fake names, no one will know who you are talking about!

    Leave a comment:


  • Aksannyi
    replied
    Re: Pandy Warden Killed last night!

    Yeah, oh god the stories I could tell you .... this server is so drama laden it's not even funny anymore, we're infamous for it. We had Lynsy, and Taj. Doesn't get any worse than that.

    Leave a comment:


  • Caspian
    replied
    Re: Pandy Warden Killed last night!

    Originally posted by Clever Ninja View Post
    I was only kidding!...>_>. I don't trust female attention whores in this game anyway. Ones I already know are moody as fuck and I can't stand them, and I've read enough stories of people like Poof and such who just leave havok and lulz wherever they go.

    High amounts of estrogen don't generally mix well with this game for some reason, with some exceptions of course.
    Oh, Poof, you should have shared a server with her.

    Leave a comment:


  • Clever Ninja
    replied
    Re: Pandy Warden Killed last night!

    I was only kidding!...>_>. I don't trust female attention whores in this game anyway. Ones I already know are moody as fuck and I can't stand them, and I've read enough stories of people like Poof and such who just leave havok and lulz wherever they go.

    High amounts of estrogen don't generally mix well with this game for some reason, with some exceptions of course.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aksannyi
    replied
    Re: Pandy Warden Killed last night!

    All guys on the internet want to see boob pics of the female members, and this place is no exception. Some of the attention whores will give you what you want ... I'm not one of them, sadly for you.

    Leave a comment:


  • Clever Ninja
    replied
    Re: Pandy Warden Killed last night!

    Originally posted by Aksannyi View Post
    I know lol, I just can't troll BG like I used to though, Stan told me to cut back some. So now I post a lot less, which is probably a good thing. A lot of those people are pretty dumb. Entertaining, but dumb.
    Considering that on one occasion I've seen some guy begging for pics of your boobs on BG, I would have to agree. Me and Call just do it jokingly. I mean, if you WANT to show them to us we're cool with it, but we're not fiends.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aksannyi
    replied
    Re: Pandy Warden Killed last night!

    Originally posted by Balfree View Post
    Oh wait it was just Aks wasnt it? ... Moran!
    Right, cause everyone uses enormous monitors? Or screen resolution so that the text is so tiny I have a headache after reading for five minutes? Fuck that! lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • Balfree
    replied
    Re: Pandy Warden Killed last night!

    STFU ALREDI!



    related pic

    i might be a little teensy brunk

    Leave a comment:


  • Feba
    replied
    Re: Pandy Warden Killed last night!

    Originally posted by TheGrandMom View Post
    They deserve the drops and they deserve a high five...
    No, they don't.

    You don't deserve anything for finding a way to cheat the system.

    Leave a comment:


  • Balfree
    replied
    Re: Pandy Warden Killed last night!

    Sorry Bal, pic was a bit too large for some people
    As Feba would say, Morans!

    Oh wait it was just Aks wasnt it? ... Moran!

    And mom... SHUT UP! You should be agreeing with people who DIDNT get to kill PW... or else..

    Leave a comment:


  • TheGrandMom
    replied
    Re: Pandy Warden Killed last night!

    Originally posted by Ziero View Post
    It's not people saying "that's the wrong way to do it, you shouldn't do that evar!" it's more along the lines of people saying "that can't be the right way to win because that's kind of cheating". Which no matter how you try and spin it, removing yourself from the gameworld to avoid an in-game attack is in effect cheating the system.

    But no matter what any of us ever say, it'll ultimately be SE's call on whether it will be allowed or not.
    We all know thats not the way SE wanted us to kill it. But then again SE didn't want us zerging Kirin or throwing an assload of blms at the AA's, but both of those are still acceptable ways of doing things..........but this isn't. Why? Because a group of elitests say so.

    To me, I think its awesome. They basically tea bagged SE and I love it. SE has been thumbing their nose at the player base over AV and PW for a while now. So they won, GOOD FOR THEM! They deserve the drops and they deserve a high five.......but nooooooooooooo we have a group of people running around crying about it being cheating.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aksannyi
    replied
    Re: Pandy Warden Killed last night!

    I know lol, I just can't troll BG like I used to though, Stan told me to cut back some. So now I post a lot less, which is probably a good thing. A lot of those people are pretty dumb. Entertaining, but dumb.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X