Originally posted by ShepardG
View Post
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Pandy Warden Killed last night!
Collapse
X
-
Re: Pandy Warden Killed last night!
Yeah, they killed it and that's great, but I can't help but think there's a MUCH better way to get around Astral Flow. That kind of plan takes nearly 50 god damn people, and my ls (for one) isn't all about recruiting bodies to throw at mobs.
Really, if this is the way it's supposed to be done, then that's dumb. I have no problems with swapping out BLMs who've run out of MP and such, but requiring multiple alliances when many linkshells just don't have (or even want) that kind of manpower is retarded.
I'm hoping that we can find a better way to kill it in the future.
Leave a comment:
-
Pandy Warden Killed last night!
Thought I'd start a new thread, I'm doing some research into the details, but I have seen screen shots.
BG has all the pics and info, Starts on page 17 of the 20 page thread about Pandemonium. I have been looking for strategy's but have nothing confirmed yet, apparently they used yellow Liquid on it, or logged off during it's Astral flow? I'm not sure.
Notable Drops:
Shenlong's Baghnakh's
Hachiryu Haramaki
EDIT: Not sure if they used Yellow Liquid or not, apparently they just logged off to deal with emnity issues, it was very vague on BG's website. Malacite was the one who suggested YL and then apparently they thought it was stupid...wouldn't surprise me if that's what they used.


Leave a comment: