Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The issues with FFXI that we don't often discuss

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • dirtyclown
    replied
    Re: The issues with FFXI that we don't often discuss

    Don't feel bad. I once laughed at an old man who collapsed outside Walmart. I'm going to hell.

    Leave a comment:


  • Brielle
    replied
    Re: The issues with FFXI that we don't often discuss

    On those containers, they usually have a picture of a small child falling into it accompanied by a warning. I always feel really bad when I laugh at that picture..

    Leave a comment:


  • dirtyclown
    replied
    Re: The issues with FFXI that we don't often discuss

    I almost want to post Cat Christ, but I'm pretty sure it's instab&. The exposed ribcage might be a bit much for some viewers. >.>

    Leave a comment:


  • Aksannyi
    replied
    Re: The issues with FFXI that we don't often discuss



    Because epic FFXIO threads can not be without cat images.

    Leave a comment:


  • Murphie
    replied
    Re: The issues with FFXI that we don't often discuss

    /insert a rush of people telling you that it's a trap.

    Leave a comment:


  • Brielle
    replied
    Re: The issues with FFXI that we don't often discuss

    I just spit water on my computer laughing, and I have child. Just because we are supposed to set good examples for our children does not mean we necessarily have to.

    As for these unsung horrors, I hope there not too many when I start playing. Murphie is going to show me to play, since I will be following him around on his server

    Leave a comment:


  • Aksannyi
    replied
    Re: The issues with FFXI that we don't often discuss

    I'm oddly immature for someone who has kids.

    Leave a comment:


  • Armando
    replied
    Re: The issues with FFXI that we don't often discuss

    There's something odd about someone with ~ Mama Gamer ~ for a title making a "your mom" joke.

    Leave a comment:


  • Murphie
    replied
    Re: The issues with FFXI that we don't often discuss

    They should take things less seriously!

    Leave a comment:


  • Feba
    replied
    Re: The issues with FFXI that we don't often discuss

    Originally posted by Aksannyi View Post
    Usually the recipient of the "your mom" is offended.
    Yeah, I'd be offended to receive YM's mom too.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aksannyi
    replied
    Re: The issues with FFXI that we don't often discuss

    It was addressed to YM. Usually the recipient of the "your mom" is offended.

    Leave a comment:


  • Murphie
    replied
    Re: The issues with FFXI that we don't often discuss

    Why would I slap you for making me laugh?

    Leave a comment:


  • Aksannyi
    replied
    Re: The issues with FFXI that we don't often discuss

    Your mom.

    (I'm sorry I had to. And I know the "your mom" jokes are ancient. I couldn't resist. Just this once. Go ahead and slap me now.)

    Leave a comment:


  • Yellow Mage
    replied
    Re: The issues with FFXI that we don't often discuss

    Look, just so I can bring some quick closure, this whole thing started when BBQ demanded I "back up" my opinion, and I did, and the whole thing spiraled in to me trying to argue against circular reasoning all by my lonesome. Well, I can't continue forever.

    So, let us bring this thread back to BBQ's OP: what unsung horrors lurk within FFXI?

    Leave a comment:


  • Aksannyi
    replied
    Re: The issues with FFXI that we don't often discuss

    Originally posted by Armando View Post
    and you only have to do it once.
    Unless you d/c. Which happens to me all the time. Just sayin'.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X