Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pix of ppl who play ffxi...or at one time played FFXI....for f**ks sake...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: pix of ppl who play ffxi...or at one time played FFXI....for f**ks sake...

Originally posted by TheGrandMom View Post
    Well hello to all you youngsters! I love seeing pics of people!

My son has the "no smile" habit and it drives me crazy. TM you look like a biker! Never if you hadn't been smiling, you'd have the look down! Yyg, you are SO young.....and thank god you trim nose hairs because at that angle...
    1. Yeah, I'm young.... but I never really hid that. I'm 26... birthday is in my profile.

2. my nosehair trimmer. Thanks for noticing.

And also to Aks: Yeah... i'm a little bit of a crazy mofo. I think anyone would be if they had my job. I have pent up energy that screams to get let out but yet... I'm stuck at a desk rotating between high stress and NOTHING.

... I've also always been this was,

When I can find a more flattering picture, I'll throw that up here too... but most of them are typically just like this. I don't take serious pictures often.

PS: I pictured TM as bring more like "Macgyver" and with a lot less... pony tail.

PSS: I pictured Murphie as a magical unicorn prancing through a field of daffodils. I was pretty close.

Bastok & Windurst Rank 10. ZM, CoP, ToAU, WoTG, ACP, MKD, ASA & SOA Complete.
    99 Kannagi / 99 Armageddon / 119 Nirvana Adventuring Fellow: Level 99
    99 SMN / 99 NIN / 99 COR / 99 WHM / 99 PUP / 99 BLM / 99 THF / 99 SCH / 99 GEO

Yyg's Blog: Tree of Awesome!

Comment

• Re: pix of ppl who play ffxi...or at one time played FFXI....for f**ks sake...

Originally posted by Taskmage View Post
      Murphie's pics are only a page back and I still assume he looks like Rainbow Dash.
      Watching MLP, I have problems thinking Rainbow Dash isn't Murphy and usually refer to her as such.
      I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

It could be worse. I could be Pinkie Pie.

Comment

sigpic
          ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
          ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
          ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
          ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Originally posted by Murphie View Post
            It could be worse. I could be Pinkie Pie.
            Somehow also seems appropriate.
            I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

Took a picture of myself with my brand new Nintendo 3DS, which by the way is pretty freakin' sweet!

Attached Files
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheGrandMom View Post
                Pics or it didn't happen! lol Did you donate the hair?
                Jeez I look pale as hell in this picture
                Attached Files
                lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

As compared to the picture you posted not long ago (with the ponytail)... you look... less nerdy. In fact... I no longer think of you as "That guy I always pass by at the Medieval Fair who looks like someone I might have gone to highschool with... but If I did... he probably beat my ass at Magic the Gathering... and therefore I hate his guts. On second thought maybe he was the guy in the computer lab... I dont remember. That dude always smelled like cheese. Man I'm hungry... mental note: buy cheese curls on the way home. Shit yeah... cheese curls rock".

Edit: To be fair. I Play MtG, I attend every Faire that comes to Boston, I was notorious for always being in the computer lab and my hair is currently daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn close to ponytail length. I'm thinking of continuing to grow it out for locks of love. Maybe I'm just lazy. Is it still a kind gesture if I only did it because I was toolazy to get it cut?

Comment

I probably would kick your ass at M:tG though, so you can still hate me if you want. Just don't hate me because I'm beautiful. That would be misdirected. I'll get some glasses before long and look nerdier again.

Comment

I probably would kick your ass at M:tG though, so you can still hate me if you want. Just don't hate me because I'm beautiful. That would be misdirected. I'll get some glasses before long and look nerdier again.
                      I used to play a mean mean rainbow deck. I also had a fairly formitable Sliver deck back then. But honestly... I know nothing about the game much past Mirage or Iceage. When I thought about coming back into the game... I had a moment of sheer panic when I saw the stats on some of these new cards. No thank you... 1st edition is straight broke now.

I vote you get your lenses professionally installed into a hard plastic pair of 3D glasses. Epic.

Comment

Ah... MTG. I used to have a damn good Stasis deck lying around... think I cannibalized that for another deck idea but never got around to it. I know I still have a pretty epic/illegal plague rat deck.

Witnessing epic nerd-squeea was pretty amazing when I told the guys at a local game-store I had a Unlimited edition Black Lotus signed by the artist... it's in pretty sh!tty condition but I still haz et.
                        FFxiv ~ (PS3 Beta) 24THM, 16LNC, 16CNJ, 15MRD/GLD/ARC/PUG
                        FFxi ~ (Inactive) 99DNC/THF/SAM/BLU

Any opinions expressed are my own, and potentially unpopular with others. Should this be upsetting, m
                        aybe, read it again, insert smiley faces, rainbows, and glitter as needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Yygdrasil View Post
                          Sliver deck
                          nothing about the game much past Mirage or Iceage
                          Slivers started in Tempest block, scrub. ;D

I lost most of my collection over the course of several moves, but I used to be pretty hardcore around Onslaught block. Almost got made a mod over at the brainburst forums. I was gonna test to be a DCI judge and everything. Lost some of my knowledge about state-based effects and priority switches etc since then, but I've still got the stuff. And being a topdecking mofo never wears off. If you have a friend you can reminisce with and you can find it I highly recommend picking up the Jace vs Chanda duel deck pair. That match is fun as hell and never turns out the same way twice. Wish the other duel deck pairs were as varied and balanced.

Comment

I remember a few years back when I knew I'd be bored at work... I took my binder in along with all my loose rares and such in an effort to reorganize them in my down time. One of my co-workers noticed and brought in a bag full of his old cards (seriously... an entire backpack) and told me that if I could make use of them, I could have them. It took me a week to sort through them all... but he had 3 Sliver Queens. 1 Demonic Tutor 8 Dual lands as well as an Unlimited series a Mox Diamond / Emerald and Sapphire. After had unearthed them... I was hoping that he would be dumb enough to have a Lotus and not know it's worth. Nope. No such luck.

Either way. It was all worth a ton. I kept the Dual lands and the Mox's. I wound up selling the 3 Queens and the Tutor. (1 queen is the limit in a deck... and I dont play black... nuff said). I split the profit with him. Wound up being around 250 as I recall. Not a bad deal for a guy who had no idea he was sitting on gold. I still refuse to tell him what the other cards are worth.

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 PM ----------

Slivers started in Tempest block, scrub. ;D.
                            Damn it. I did quit for a while around Ice age... I know this.

Damn... tempest block did kick ass though.

Urza still holds claim on my heart, though.

Comment

As compared to the picture you posted not long ago (with the ponytail)... you look... less nerdy. In fact... I no longer think of you as "That guy I always pass by at the Medieval Fair who looks like someone I might have gone to highschool with... but If I did... he probably beat my ass at Magic the Gathering... and therefore I hate his guts. On second thought maybe he was the guy in the computer lab... I dont remember. That dude always smelled like cheese. Man I'm hungry... mental note: buy cheese curls on the way home. Shit yeah... cheese curls rock".

Edit: To be fair. I Play MtG, I attend every Faire that comes to Boston, I was notorious for always being in the computer lab and my hair is currently daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn close to ponytail length. I'm thinking of continuing to grow it out for locks of love. Maybe I'm just lazy. Is it still a kind gesture if I only did it because I was toolazy to get it cut?
                              nerd.
                              75: Sam, Nin, Blm, Thf, Pld, Cor, Rdm
                              RANK 10 Bastok
                              CoP: Done
                              ZM: Done
                              ToA: Done
                              Assault rank: Captain
                              Campaign Medal: Medals
                              Wotg: Complete the quests already and I'll start

Originally posted by Etra
                              This thread brought to you by Malacite's lack of understanding.

Comment

Goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins !
                                Server: Midgardsormr -> Quetzalcoatl -> Valefor
                                Name: Drjones
                                Blog: Mediocre Mage

Comment

Working...
                                X