Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pix of ppl who play ffxi...or at one time played FFXI....for f**ks sake...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: pix of ppl who play ffxi

I need more photos that are taken by other people. I'm tired of being limited to how far I can hold the camera from my face.

Comment

Kittyneko is so pretty

I do not like taking pictures of myself, and I never do. If someone wants to see me, they can take a picture of me on their own!

Comment

Originally posted by Feba View Post
        Quite possibly the most self-derogatory statement ever made on FFXIO. And that's saying a lot.
        /nod. Agree with Feba the Intelligent I do.
        Originally posted by Kittyneko View Post
        What? x.x
        You're hot?
        Adventures of Akashimo Hakubi & Nekoai Nanashi

Comment

Originally posted by DakAttack View Post
          Where on Earth could you be where you feel the need to pose with cops and hummers?

All the girls I know are completely content taking pictures of themselves holding the camera six inches from their faces.
          ? Was just Vacation pictures.
          It may or may not occur to you that I did not take those pictures myself.
          I don't really like to do that, I do have some pictures i made myself but they're ugly.
          http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=953347

War75 Thf75 Pld75 Sam75 Mnk75 Rdm75 Nin75 Bard 75

Comment

You were visiting the police station?

Comment

Originally posted by Murphie View Post
              You were visiting the police station?
              Oh come on lol. Wasn't a regular police officer.

Comment

Hey, I don't know. I'm just going by what you've said.

Comment

The last two pictures have been made when I was on vacation once. Not sure why there's a police officer and a hummer, you might've been on a vacation once and know how it goes. I have other pictures but I tried to find most normal ones, lol. Don't ask me what I mean by that. ~.~

Comment

I just got slapped by my GF for saying you looked very pretty Kitty (well actually I did say very shaggable, but pretty is less ... hmm whats the word I'm trying to think of.... Doh dyslexia overules my brain again I jsut can't think of the damn word! what I think i'm trying to say is pretty describes you as a person more than shaggable as an object, hmmmm have I dug a big enough hole for myself yet?...).

She agrees with me though.

Comment

Originally posted by Kittyneko View Post
                      The last two pictures have been made when I was on vacation once. Not sure why there's a police officer and a hummer, you might've been on a vacation once and know how it goes. I have other pictures but I tried to find most normal ones, lol. Don't ask me what I mean by that. ~.~
                      Wasn't a regular police officer....near a hummer....on vacation....and these are as normal of pictures as your going to get.....and don't ask?

Yeah, I've been on vacation before...but never had my picture taken by a police officer that wasn't, near a hummer that was, during one of "those" vacations that I can't quite recall, all the while taking pictures that only seem to be normal, but aren't.

This is going to be good. Please indulge the peanut gallery. ...oh, and "Thank you for your cooperation".
                      I just got slapped by my GF for saying you looked very pretty Kitty (well actually I did say very shaggable, but pretty is less ... hmm whats the word I'm trying to think of.... Doh dyslexia overules my brain again I jsut can't think of the damn word! what I think i'm trying to say is pretty describes you as a person more than shaggable as an object, hmmmm have I dug a big enough hole for myself yet?...).

She agrees with me though.
                      U need moar shuvl.
                      Last edited by WovenDarkness; 04-23-2008, 11:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

What is the difference between a normal police officer and a non-normal police officer?

Comment

What is the difference between a normal police officer and a non-normal police officer?

Maybe I should have said "non-regular".

Even still.....inquiring minds and all......

Comment

I wasn't taking issue with what you said. I'm honestly curious!

Comment

I wasn't taking issue with what you said. I'm honestly curious!
                              Oh. lol. Either works. Small one liner posts for quick banter ftw. lol

...and believe it or not, so am I. I keep having recurring thoughts that he jumped out of a birthday cake. But I couldn't see any birthday cake on him.
                              Last edited by WovenDarkness; 04-24-2008, 12:35 AM. Reason: Added clarity and zero depth.

Comment

Originally posted by WovenDarkness View Post
                                ...and believe it or not, so am I. I keep having recurring thoughts that he jumped out of a birthday cake. But I couldn't see any birthday cake on him.
                                If a man jumps out of my birthday cake he better be nearly nekkid...

Originally posted by Feba
                                But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                                Originally posted by Taskmage
                                God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                                Originally posted by DakAttack
                                ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Working...
                                X