Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pix of ppl who play ffxi...or at one time played FFXI....for f**ks sake...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: pix of ppl who play ffxi

Originally posted by Murphie View Post
    Yes, I know I need to shave/lose weight/etc.
    Actually not to be creepy but I was going to say how good (and knackered) looking you are.
    sigpic
    Signature courtesy of Selphiie the Enchantress

Comment

*blush*

I could still stand to lose some weight tho. I like to be trim and fit, not whatever it is I am right now.

Comment

Murph....you do not look overweight at all. But then again with our society's warped perception of what is a good weight, just what is a good weight? I went to my stomach doctor and he said that I should lose more weight but then I went to my kidney doctor and he yelled at me for trying to lose weight. He said I looked "terrible" and was "fine right where you are", see even doctors can't agree.

Fyi, nothing to lol about in the picture either. If I were 15 years younger I'd give you the time of day!
        Originally posted by Feba
        But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
        Originally posted by Taskmage
        God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
        Originally posted by DakAttack
        ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Our society does have a warped idea of what is a healthy weight, I'll agree. I just want to err more on the lean muscle side of the equation. My family tends towards obesity, so it's always on my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Murphie View Post
            [You can have this.]
            {Yes, Please.}

Interestingly enough, I fired up my Wii's News Channel, and I read of the snowstorms that have been pile driving Ohio (and Indiana, apparently). I found it funny, because I thought "hey, wasn't Murphie complaining about this earlier?"

Of course, no matter how many fake-auto-translated terms we use, none of that snow is ever going to see Florida.
            Originally posted by Armando
            No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
            Originally posted by Armando
            Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
            GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
            However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
            Matthew 16:15

Comment

The worst thing about this snow is that it happened on a Friday and Saturday. Is there no justice?

Comment

Originally posted by LilithAngel View Post
                Obligatory stereotypical male hormone-induced /drool, commencing now.

/drool

This has been your daily stereotypical male hormone-induced /drool. If you feel the need to inquire further for more reading or enjoyment, please contact our customer support department, specializing in Quality Assurance for proper "lower brain" forethought and "cleverness."
                O_o lol Thank you very much! *bows*

Comment

Murphie: If it's snow you want, there's plenty of it here in Japan atm. Come get some on your way to stab me later, aight?

Shiro: not a problem!
                  Last edited by LilithAngel; 03-08-2008, 10:04 PM. Reason: Murph, if you need a reason to stab me again, I could easily bump your Thank You thread again...

Comment

YM wants snow, damn it! Not me!

Comment

There's snow enough here for everyone.

Comment

Ok well my eyes took a turn for the worse 6 months ago and I had to buy my first pair of spectacles (I hate things going towards my eyes so contacts are a no no) so here in all my.. err. glory is my picture complete with required Britishness of a pint of tea.

Comment

Jarre! ^^ Thats a heck of a cup o' tea there...looks more like a quart! I'm a glasses wearer too but I've been wearing mine since I was 3. They were the old cat eye style of glasses and they are actually back in style now too!

Just to prove my pack rat status, I still have my old glasses from when I was 3 too! LOL

You guys are great! Anyone else want to offer up a picture? Hmm....where is that notorious Feba anyways???
                          Originally posted by Feba
                          But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                          God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                          Originally posted by DakAttack
                          ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

How about a just woke up pic? xD
                            Bedhead
                            Adventures of Akashimo Hakubi & Nekoai Nanashi

Comment

Murphie, that isn't you.

Those ears are microscopic. There's no way they belong to a Taru or an Elvaan.

Sorry. Try again, wise guy.

Comment

Says the guy who hasn't posted a picture of himself.

Comment

Working...
                                X