Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pix of ppl who play ffxi...or at one time played FFXI....for f**ks sake...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow 78 pages...

and only 8 Bahamut people pics I will post my picture when I get home. @ work right now. -_-:sweat:

Comment

• I have not seen anyone here from Galgimesh >_< am I the only one here that is from that server???

Comment

• yo... being that im lazy and don't feel like uploading my greatness... i'll just post a sketch of me face i did last night... blooHA! hey wait a minute.. i can attach small files! SWEET!... so-- eh-- i'll still use the sketch.
        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by jnixon16
          Wow can't believe this is still up and going. Well heres another, this might as well be a hotronot or rateyourlooks website.

Miramiel and Angeldust.....very cute!

And yes I was at a LAN party through work. Good lord I'm the uber nerd!
          Desert Combat in the background :-p
          (Al Khjafi Docks...i know, i know...im addicted to that game as well T_T)
          BLM30/WHM11
          (12/15/04) Been too lazy to lvl it but im getting better about it...

Comment

• Well, I seemed to have tripped onto this thread so I might as well put some pictures on here. I seen it and I took some pics of myself about 1 hour ago. Lol. Please don't judge...but most people say I look like an Evil Japanese ...LOL

I will post many.
            I am on Sylph Server. In San D'oria.

E-mail me at Vhalik@pol.com (Lets Chat some)
            Attached Files

Comment

• Here is another one of myself.
              Attached Files

Comment

• Once again...It is Vhalik...Agian...
                Attached Files

Comment

• This is the last pic I am going to post for a while, Enjoy or Laugh. LOL.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• I did post and I'm from Midgard, but those are so.. old. Anyway, new one, just took it today. Didn't know what pose so I just sat down.

Eh.

Comment

• You have a very pretty smile!

Nice room, too.
                      BLM30/WHM11

Comment

• mmm...... she's cute

Comment

• This me

Dont enjoy it too much
                          Attached Files

Comment

• SEXY BEAST!

Hehe, just kiddin...i dont rate guys for the same reason i wouldnt rate my sister...i just dont have an opinion about it.
                            BLM30/WHM11

Comment

• omfg just finished looking through all the pics and miriamel has to be the hottest girl ever

Comment

• Well, here's an update of me. Junior prom, wewt? Anyways, girlfriend and I are the pinkness.

:edit:
                                Apparently, it don't wanna show up here. So, I'll attach it and see what happens. /expecting an edit.2

:edit.2:
                                Can't attach pictures when you edit a message. So I'll link you. Lucky I have so many backup plans. Enjoy.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/...3.jpg.orig.jpg

:edit.3:
                                And apparently, imagestation doesn't want people to link to the pictures. So....... wow..... maybe Im not meant to be seen?
                                ::::this picture doesn't even show me::::::::=taken out=::::::::
                                Try save as, see if it works.

:edit.4:use this method!!
                                Ok, so this is the last time I edit this message. If this doesn't work.... shoot me.
                                http://www.imagestation.com/picture/...3.jpg.orig.jpg
                                1. right click
                                2. save as
                                3. enjoy

And goodnight..... (sidenote[edit.5 if you will]: it worked! go go internet capabilities!)
                                Vivid [Starbright] 忍61|シ46|狩31|戦28

Comment

Working...
                                X