• Show
Clear All

• Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment - In RL

Server: Midgardsormr -> Quetzalcoatl -> Valefor
    Name: Drjones
    Blog: Mediocre Mage

Comment

Yeah, I'm totally stoked about the four 10s. The drive for this job is kind of sucky but since I'll be working nights I don't think it will be all that bad. And the fact that it's only four days a week will make up for the fact that I'll be driving further, so my gas expenditure should even out. Which is good, considering my bank stopped me at $75 today and the tank still wasn't quite full. :/

I'm just really excited. When I went in for the observation on Friday night I found that they're pretty laid back and I got along pretty well with the people who were there. I felt at ease instantly, unlike at Coke where I always felt like I was an outcast and that I couldn't be myself.
      sigpic
      ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
      ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
      ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
      ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Congratulations on getting a job. Liberating feeling isn't it?
        sigpic

Comment

Goo job, Aks!
          Originally posted by Feba
          But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
          Originally posted by Taskmage
          God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
          Originally posted by DakAttack
          ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

< Congratulations! >

Signature created by my good friend Naughtymistress, Remora server.

Comment

'grats Aks. Feba has been looking for a job lately himself. He's kinda sad, the only thing standing between him and being a bartender is some silly 'if you work in a bar, it has to be at least this bright' requirement in his visa.

Personally, woke up today with face the clearest it's been in months. Fuck yeah zinc.

Comment

It's nothing really super-special like getting a job... but I made a schweet signature using a SS I took in the game.

Bastok & Windurst Rank 10. ZM, CoP, ToAU, WoTG, ACP, MKD, ASA & SOA Complete.
                99 Kannagi / 99 Armageddon / 119 Nirvana Adventuring Fellow: Level 99
                99 SMN / 99 NIN / 99 COR / 99 WHM / 99 PUP / 99 BLM / 99 THF / 99 SCH / 99 GEO

Yyg's Blog: Tree of Awesome!

Comment

Fluffy!

Comment

Congrats Aks.

Originally posted by Yygdrasil View Post
                    I made a schweet signature using a SS I took in the game.
                    Too bad I can't see it cuz of Webfucksense.
                    FFxiv ~ (PS3 Beta) 24THM, 16LNC, 16CNJ, 15MRD/GLD/ARC/PUG
                    FFxi ~ (Inactive) 99DNC/THF/SAM/BLU

Any opinions expressed are my own, and potentially unpopular with others. Should this be upsetting, m
                    aybe, read it again, insert smiley faces, rainbows, and glitter as needed.

Comment

cut my hair
                      Have short hair now for the first time in 15 years.
                      Originally posted by Yygdrasil View Post
                      http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u21/RPGNAZI/ffxi-decupdate-epl-1206-1-1.jpg
                      SayWhatNow is much better. I lets me not think of Meatwad whenever I think of your shell.
                      lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

Originally posted by Taskmage View Post
                        cut my hair
                        Have short hair now for the first time in 15 years.SayWhatNow is much better. I lets me not think of Meatwad whenever I think of your shell.
                        Lmao good reference.

Also... ill send you an email if you want slip. Pm it to me

Bastok & Windurst Rank 10. ZM, CoP, ToAU, WoTG, ACP, MKD, ASA & SOA Complete.
                        99 Kannagi / 99 Armageddon / 119 Nirvana Adventuring Fellow: Level 99
                        99 SMN / 99 NIN / 99 COR / 99 WHM / 99 PUP / 99 BLM / 99 THF / 99 SCH / 99 GEO

Yyg's Blog: Tree of Awesome!

Comment

I didn't see this until today. Just wanted to say Grats Aks!
                          sigpic
                          Y'okay!

PSN: goboaj (be my friend damnit)

Comment

Originally posted by Taskmage View Post
                            cut my hair
                            Have short hair now for the first time in 15 years.
                            Pics or it didn't happen! lol Did you donate the hair?
                            But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                            God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                            ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGrandMom View Post
                              Pics or it didn't happen! lol Did you donate the hair?
                              I haven't sent it off yet but that's what I'm doing. I'll take a picture when it's light again. I'm not loving the short cut. It makes me look like a cross between my wife's boyfriend and my sister's fiancee and that's too weird. Maybe after a month or two of the har shagging out and me getting used to it, but right now ... ><
                              lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

Isn't that the way it is most of the time when you get it cut though? A few weeks later you like the cut more than right after. It will grow on you I'm sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X