No announcement yet.

What games are you currently playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What games are you currently playing?

Still waiting on Episode 2 of Tales from the Borderlands, WTF is taking TTG so long?
    sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

Episodic gaming only works if you finish all the episodes beforehand?
      Server: Midgardsormr -> Quetzalcoatl -> Valefor
      Name: Drjones
      Blog: Mediocre Mage

Comment

110 hours of mh4u and counting
        "OH NO! A BOURGEOIS BIG-BOLLOCKED BOILER!!!!! THATS ALL I NEED", Conker The Squirrel, 2001
        www.raspberrypi.org
        Oi may be from the West Coutry but i'm not a hobbit, a pirate or a farmer me old shagger

Comment

Haven't touched anything lately. College. -.-

Someone stole my credit card info not long ago so I let my WoW sub lapse and tbh I don't really even care about renewing it at the moment. Haven't touched it in months. Boring expansion is boring.
          sigpic
          ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
          ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
          ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
          ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

120 hours of MH4U and Bloodborne has broken my addiction...well it's kind of dampened it down a for a bit!

Xenoblade Chronciles on 3DS and Dark Souls 2 on PS4 incoming...oh shit!

Too little time
            "OH NO! A BOURGEOIS BIG-BOLLOCKED BOILER!!!!! THATS ALL I NEED", Conker The Squirrel, 2001
            www.raspberrypi.org
            Oi may be from the West Coutry but i'm not a hobbit, a pirate or a farmer me old shagger

Comment

Currentlyplaying:

Bloodborne (PS4): As someone who never managed to finish Demon's Souls and never played more than an hour of Dark Souls, this game is kicking my teeth in, but I think I've finally hit my stride. Down to about half a dozen bosses remaining in the game (some optional). Looking forward to figuring out the rest and starting over for a "clean" 100% all sidequests run, since I mostly didn't use spoilers and some of the sidequests are obviously not going the way I was hoping.

Final Fantasy X-2 (PSVita): Dear lord, this game is just as janky and awkward as I recall. Giving it a second chance after all these years isn't proving to be such a great idea, but on the plus side the generally more lighthearted mood is just the thing I need to counterbalance the oppressive insanity of Bloodborne.

Axiom Verge (PS4): Hey, it's a classic Metroid game, with not as good art and cooler weaponry. Better than I expected.

Jamestown+(PS4): A vertical bullet hell shmup st in steampunk colonial Americ-er.. Mars? OK. Cool gameplay, short, and fairly difficult. Lots of different ships to choose from, and a couple of customizable ones too that are hands down stronger than the stock ones.

Looking forward to: Playing Shovel Knight again with trophies, Witcher 3 and Magicka 2 in May.

Icemage

Comment

Yeah I gave up on the platinum for X-2. While I did enjoy it far more this go around, I don't know if I'll ever pick it up again after lol. Getting the platinum on X was brutal. Also, not happy that barely a year after it's release SE announced a PS4 version that includes the original soundtracks >

Bah. Type 0 is turning out to be rather bad quite honestly. I loved the demo for XV, but ugh Type 0.... wtf. It started off great (actual blood for once, SE never shows real violence in full detail O_O ) but quickly went downhill. The gameplay is terribly repetitive, controls are annoying for most of the characters (good lord 5 and 6 are impossible to hit enemies with) and the mechanics are janky much like Crisis Core's, but unlike Crisis Core the game just doens't have much charm. The cast is stereotypical-anime bad and the writing is even worse quite honestly.

Seriously wtf, Class Zero is basically Halo's Spartan II's with a final fantasy/harry potter twist. Probably gonna trade it in towards bloodborne or heavensward I dunno yet.

House of Wolves should be out next month for Destiny, hoping The Arena won't be the shitfest that Crota's End turned out to be. Also glad they're finally adding in hardcore modes for PvP with no radar and possibly no supers.
                sigpic

Comment

I've given up on Destiny

Click image for larger version

Name:	Destiny_Mongrels.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.3 KB
ID:	1476872

I prefer Marion...I do not prefer Marion!
                  www.raspberrypi.org

Comment

I have picked up some mobile games recently--The Battle Cats on recommendation from a friend (let me know if any of you want to exchange invitation codes), and Attack the Light because https://youtu.be/JzQXpYDLKtU?t=33s
                    Originally posted by Armando
                    No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
                    Originally posted by Armando
                    Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
                    Originally posted by Taskmage
                    GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
                    Originally posted by Taskmage
                    However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
                    Matthew 16:15

Comment

So, there's a new Deus Ex coming O.O looks awesome too, saw the trailer when I fired up my PS4 today.
                      sigpic

Comment

Went to another LOL match (avg vs hkes), PM me if you want skin codes (for gnar, I think)

Comment

Etrian Mystery Dungeon, Twin Bee and Xevious on 3DS; mostly Freedom Wars and Peace Walker on Vita, along with Shadow Tower and Resogun every now and then.

Shadow Tower was a bitch to set up, but I have proper FP controls there now. Otherwise , it's the kind of affair you'd expect in a From Software dark fantasy game.

Comment

Dragon Ball Xenoverse is the first game I've paid full price for in a long time and I do not regret my purchase. Just don't expect much out of the online component.
                            Server: Midgardsormr -> Quetzalcoatl -> Valefor
                            Name: Drjones
                            Blog: Mediocre Mage

Comment

Titans Souls.
                              Heavensward Stats - Main Story: Cleared | Alexander Normal: 4/4 | Alexander: Savage 0/4 | Relic: Last Resort (Scholar) | Mahatma: 2/12

Comment

I'm flip-flopping between Bloodborne, Xenoblade Chronicles 3D and MH4U...

Just found out that "Full Control" are shutting down, bringing an end to their development of Space Hulk games Arse!
                                www.raspberrypi.org

Comment

Working...
                                X