No announcement yet.

What games are you currently playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What games are you currently playing?

Finally back on the game, though adjusting to the PS4 has been a nightmare - I miss my Mouse & Keyboard on my PC.
    sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

Saints row 4 and enjoying it

Comment

Originally posted by Malacite View Post
        Finally back on the game, though adjusting to the PS4 has been a nightmare - I miss my Mouse & Keyboard on my PC.
        FFXIV? You can still M+K if that's the case...

207 hours in on mh4u Took a break but it pulled me back in the bastard!

Trying to get "The Howling Eye" finished so I can crack on with the FFXIV story...been stuck on that for literally months as it [was] is a pain in the arse.
        Only had one party with it today and I fucked up due to forgetting the order of play and then the healer DC was not best pleased.
        Last edited by Carter; 06-13-2015, 10:13 PM.
        "OH NO! A BOURGEOIS BIG-BOLLOCKED BOILER!!!!! THATS ALL I NEED", Conker The Squirrel, 2001
        www.raspberrypi.org
        Oi may be from the West Coutry but i'm not a hobbit, a pirate or a farmer me old shagger

Comment

Since XIV is stagnant and I've finished the entire Coil storyline and downed all 8 Primals. I haven't been playing much else other than Final Fantasy X HD Remake. Working on getting towards the Dark Primals and the bonus content they left out in the Japanese version. It's been fun, working on getting the Celestial Weapons for everyone. :p
          Heavensward Stats - Main Story: Cleared | Alexander Normal: 4/4 | Alexander: Savage 0/4 | Relic: Last Resort (Scholar) | Mahatma: 2/12

Comment

MS and Sony had pretty good E3 showings. MS stepped up and the push for BC impressed me in particular, mostly because fuck PS Now.

Sony went in a wish granting spree for the first hour - The Last Guardian, FFVII remake, Shenmue III KS announcement (already past 800k as we speak - and Horizon and Dreams looked pretty cool.

Then Andrew House took the stage again and it was all boring after that.

Nintendo did some cool stuff in advance, Ryu and Roy Smash DLC released, Earthbound Beginnings out of nowhere - they must have a lot to show if they let all that and Hyrule Warriors 3DS premire ahead of their Nintendo Direct tomorrow.

Hoping for Metroid, they talked it up last year.

Bethesda's showing was good - I will take all the Dishonored and the Fallout 4 PipBoy edition, please.

MGS V trailer wipes the floor with all other current gen offerings. Not even a contest.
            Last edited by Omgwtfbbqkitten; 06-15-2015, 07:07 PM.

Comment

Nintendo showed a lot of stuff in the Japanese version of the Direct they aired on the 1st--it was only "micro" stateside. If they're seriously saving the remainder for E3, Sony might actually out-do them for once this year with their crowd-pleasing necromancy.

I still want to see more woolly Yoshi, tho.
              Originally posted by Armando
              No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
              Originally posted by Armando
              Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
              Originally posted by Taskmage
              GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
              Originally posted by Taskmage
              However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
              Matthew 16:15

Comment

I reactivated my WoW sub yesterday ...

I just can't fucking quit that game.
                sigpic
                ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
                ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
                ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
                ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Originally posted by Aksannyi View Post
                  I reactivated my WoW sub yesterday ...

I just can't fucking quit that game.
                  And comments like this do not help me to stop re-subbing!

I'll be back in game around Christmas probably! But only for a little while...
                  "OH NO! A BOURGEOIS BIG-BOLLOCKED BOILER!!!!! THATS ALL I NEED", Conker The Squirrel, 2001
                  www.raspberrypi.org
                  Oi may be from the West Coutry but i'm not a hobbit, a pirate or a farmer me old shagger

Comment

Not pictured: Hyrule Warriors and Monster Hunter 4.
                    Rahal Gerrant - Balmung - 188 DRK
                    Reiko Takahashi
                    - Balmung - 182 AST, 191 BLM, 182 SCH, 188 SMN
                    Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

I expect a full report on my desk by next Monday.
                      Server: Midgardsormr -> Quetzalcoatl -> Valefor
                      Name: Drjones
                      Blog: Mediocre Mage

Comment

MLA or APA format? lol

Sorry I am knee-deep in academia and being that I'm an English Education major, I am constantly having to switch back and forth between MLA (English Department) and APA (Education Department) and it makes my brain hurt.
                        sigpic
                        ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
                        ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
                        ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
                        ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Been thinking about reactivating my FFXI sub and moving over to the PC. Not sure if I want to do either. The game's glory days have long since faded. Who know's I might. We'll see. Heard good and horrid reviews about Arkham Knight. Debating on whether or not to buy it.
                          Heavensward Stats - Main Story: Cleared | Alexander Normal: 4/4 | Alexander: Savage 0/4 | Relic: Last Resort (Scholar) | Mahatma: 2/12

Comment

General consensus is that console version is decent if you can tolerate the low frame rate. PC version is a train wreck.
                            Rahal Gerrant - Balmung - 188 DRK
                            Reiko Takahashi
                            - Balmung - 182 AST, 191 BLM, 182 SCH, 188 SMN
                            Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

Originally posted by Firewind View Post
                              General consensus is that console version is decent if you can tolerate the low frame rate. PC version is a train wreck.
                              That's a first. I thought everything was better on PC. Food. Water. Sex. Air. Etc etc. But in all honesty, why is the PC version a train wreck?

Comment

Because it sounds like it was ported by a contractor and was not nearly finished enough for the gaming master race when it was released. Low to bad frame rates, no way of tweaking it plus a myriad of bugs. Lots were bothered, some weren't but the gaming press gizzed it all over their front pages as they are want to do with stories like this. I guess it must be pretty embarrassing for Rocksteady, though I've no idea on their record with PC games tbh.

That's a summary of what I read about the incident!

However, they've started patching it back to reality and have stated that there are loads of fixes to come so not the end of the world really. I decided no to buy Batman at launch this time around and will instead wait for the GOTY edition
                                www.raspberrypi.org

Comment

Working...
                                X