No announcement yet.

What games are you currently playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What games are you currently playing?

Originally posted by cidbahamut View Post
    I think that's about the point where I put the game down. Those gargoyles were a damn marathon to get past and the game just laughed and said "you thought those were hard? Here let me kill you some more".
    It's slow going for me since I got the game the weekend before a new semester. Only put in a few hours since. It is really satisfying to keep moving forward (or laterally, at least), finding a strat to take down one more enemy, or finding one more little shortcut is a really nice feeling--I wouldn't describe it as "accomplishment" per se, but somehow this game where you have to do the same thing over and over again managed to find a way to not feel grindy. Partially since you have to 'be there', I suppose, but also because it doesn't feel like you're killing those enemies again and again because the game needed to pad out its play time.

Comment

• Started to play Cyberpunk recently, not what I expected...

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaHamiltonEu View Post
        Started to play Cyberpunk recently, not what I expected...
        Yep, I also expected more from this game, anyway I got addicted and really like it! It seems pretty dynamic to me, the graphics is cool for 2020-21, gameplay is pleasant and there are a lot of things to do during the game, so it is perfect for me. Now it is one of my main games which I play during the day. But, it will never take first place because it is emptied by my favourite MMORPG Ragnarok Online. I don't wanna say that it is times better, it doesn't even has good graphics. But the spirit and the gameplay is astonishing, I don't like but I love this game.
        Last edited by BigSamoz; 01-18-2021, 01:07 PM.

Comment

• What game to play with your child? I think to play this game the car game https://www.topspeed.com/car-games/ because I want to point out that it's an entertaining pastime...

Comment

• I'm playing COD World War II at the moment and the multiplayer is definitely addictive! The've made the tournaments super competitive that I even started posting videos on YouTube and have some great content created. It might be as good as my World of Warcraft Twitch streams that have a couple thousand of views at any time given. Honestly WOW has been a blast since I started powering up and buying weapons and loot from https://wowcarry.com/wow as their prices are too low for something that's basically an investment. I sell my characters for 4-5 times more than what I have spent afterwards so you do the math.
            Last edited by Docamer; 02-15-2021, 04:33 PM.

Comment

• Please recommend me a good game

Comment

• I've been playing ESO for a couple of years (since late 2016) and recently played CP 1000, finished my Master Crafter and finished Cadwell's Silver on my main account. once i finish more DLC i will start gold soon. I've got almost 3200 hours of playtime and every minute I've enjoyed! The most amazing thing is the amount of things you can do and what exactly happens to each and every one of them. The motto "play the way you want to play" is very true, at least in the broadest sense of the word. Handicap is a different topic, but I digress.

There is a wide range of missions for single and multiplayer, including quests, dungeons, team attacks / trials and PvP modes such as Battlefield (4v4v4 teams) and Cyrodiil (a huge PvP area contested by three allies ). There is a huge amount of handicrafts in this game, all of which can play a very important role in other fields (e.g. solid crafts and food / drink enthusiasts). There's fishing, theft, roleplaying, guilds, resource and eso gold farming, not to mention the vast amount of knowledge (both written and conversation books). This game has a lot to offer so many people and their different play styles.

Every day I play I discover / learn something new and I never stop being amazed and I love this game. And before people ask questions: I know. Every game has problems. Nothing is perfect! But this game is amazing and the team did a great job managing it. I love Elder Scrolls Online. It really got me through a tough time and helped me make some great friends. Overall, it has also helped me and opened up a whole new world for me to explore and immerse myself in. I'm so grateful for this game and the developers who made it and keep developing it!
                Last edited by jannick; 05-30-2021, 10:27 PM.

Comment

• What do you think of these games do they have a future https://www.topspeed.com/truck-games/

Comment

Working...
                  X