No announcement yet.

What games are you currently playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What games are you currently playing?

I'm not even going to touch that one this time.

- - - Updated - - -

You know what, nvm

THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID.
    sigpic
    ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
    ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
    ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
    ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Please, it's "phrasing" now.

Also,

Originally posted by Aksannyi View Post
      I'm not even going to touch that one this time.
      Phrasing.

Comment

Originally posted by Feba View Post
        You get used to switching sides pretty quickly, honestly.
        sigpic

Comment

1006-0205-9833
          Originally posted by Armando
          No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
          Originally posted by Armando
          Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
          Originally posted by Taskmage
          GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
          Originally posted by Taskmage
          However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
          Matthew 16:15

Comment

If anyone wants to hit me up for Smash Bros, my friend code is 2208-4907-2204.

Comment

Found a slim PS Vita today for $130 with a 8GB card. Picked up FFX/X-2HD for $20. Wanted to get a PS3 today, but couldn't budget it and decided it best to keep things portable until I can get rid of my alcoholic of a roommate.

Its a bit much to explain.

Anyway, thought I'd revisit these on the side since as great as mapping in Etrian Odyssey Untold is, it does fatigue you a bit. It feels rewarding when you get a floor mapped out to every last detail, but each new enemy and FOE brings some tension to it.

Was gonna grab SSB for 3DS, but I think I'll pay off Persona Q and Pokémon Omega Ruby and maybe do some Pokémon X again.

Pity this puts off my Dragon Age plans, but eh, no hurry.
              Last edited by Omgwtfbbqkitten; 10-17-2014, 05:41 PM.

Comment

Played Destiny for an obscene number of hours not proud of that but I have more or less enjoyed it (switched off when not fun any more). If they could just add more "stuff to do" and update the social side of things it should run and run... shame really.

Also playing WoW on PC and FFXIV when I get near my PS4
                "OH NO! A BOURGEOIS BIG-BOLLOCKED BOILER!!!!! THATS ALL I NEED", Conker The Squirrel, 2001
                www.raspberrypi.org
                Oi may be from the West Coutry but i'm not a hobbit, a pirate or a farmer me old shagger

Comment

My DS4 is on its way back to Sony so they can fix the buttons, so no PS4 for a while. Sadly, I actually miss the Crucible already.

Hoping to get it back not too late so I don't miss the next Raid reset (not the one coming but the one after, since I did the raid already for this week - it's every tuesday same as FFXIV which is kinda annoying actually)

Dunno if I wanna resub to XIV now or wait after the maintenance for the patch.
                  sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

Ever since the WoD pre-patch I've been playing WoW basically nonstop. They made soloing old raids so fucking easy and it's fun as hell.
                    sigpic
                    ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
                    ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
                    ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
                    ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Got a copy of Borderlands: The Presequel today. I've got a laundry list of complaints starting with the fact that roughly half the quests I did were bugged in some fashion, followed up by the fact that the hub town is horrendously designed. They're trying, but there are still a ton of rough edges on this one. I also object to some of the blatant shoe-horned propaganda dialog that has cropped up. Hurray for shoving political agendas down the audience's throat rather than crafting a game that organically highlights the virtues of your position on the issue.
                      Server: Midgardsormr -> Quetzalcoatl -> Valefor
                      Name: Drjones
                      Blog: Mediocre Mage

Comment

I haven't gotten far enough into the game to see the points you're making. My friend owns a copy of it and I've only played it once with him so far and we just got to the town. LOL he kept trolling me the whole time too by shutting off the air while I was in my menu (he was claptrap, I was wilhelm). The closest thing to any sort of political stuff I can think of that would be the lesbo mechanic but I thought that was OK, wasn't over the top or anything.

Her poems/stories on the other hand were awful. Also holy crap I don't remember BL2 giving me such a rough time keeping track of enemies but in this one I was really having a bad go at it. I also don't like how none of the characters really have any sniper focus. I was told Nisha would be the sniper/AR character but she's not at all - at least no specific buffs to those weapons. Her action skill very much favors SMGs I find.
                        sigpic

Comment

Yeah, Nisha having a tree called Riflewoman that doesn't really lend itself to sniper rifles except for one or two skills was a little confusing, especially since one of the weapons they start you off with is a sniper rifle. I do love her action skill though. Lots of fun to just mow down an entire horde in six seconds. The little bit of music that accompanies it is a nice touch.

Comment

She does look like a lot of fun, just not what I'd expected based on early previews and feedback.

I'm actually really enjoying Wilhelm's cyborg command tree though.
                            sigpic

Comment

Played some Wilhelm today and wasn't terribly impressed. He's just a dude that gets higher numbers and has pets. Nothing terribly compelling, especially when compared to Nisha's fast and furious gameplay.

Comment

Originally posted by Malacite View Post
                                I haven't gotten far enough into the game to see the points you're making.
                                Given its Gearbox some character probably mentioned they were gay. Oh noes.

Comment

Working...
                                X