Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And you are outta here! (WoTG shipping delay)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And you are outta here! (WoTG shipping delay)

We regret to inform you that due to issues during manufacturing, the shipment of the FINAL FANTASY XI: Wings of the Goddess expansion disc for Windows version has been delayed to Nov. 21, 2007.

Please note that availability at the retail stores will vary depending on the retailer.

We thank you for your cooperation and understanding in this matter. We are very sorry for this delay.

http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/pol...ews11933.shtml
    Last edited by Gobo; 11-20-2007, 04:07 PM. Reason: UBI'd for clarity
    sigpic
    Y'okay!

PSN: goboaj (be my friend damnit)

Re: And you are outta here! (WoTG shippnig delay)

Yes wings goes live before you can buy it! S-E screws over the non-jp pop.
    [FFXI Journal][Pld][War][Nin][Drg][Rng][Brd]

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll154/xsev/orly.jpg

Comment

Re: And you are outta here! (WoTG shippnig delay)

Happy Thanksgiving!

Amirite?!?!?!? LOLOLOLL!!!111one!!1
      "<dsbnh|VC> saw chocolate boxer shorts yesterday
      <dsbnh|VC> first thing that hit me was "may contain
      nuts" -warbucket

Comment

Re: And you are outta here! (WoTG shipping delay)

I was exchanging /tells with a friend up in NY, and he told me that the Gamestop he called told him that it wasn't going to ship until tomorrow (Wednesday), and likely wouldn't be on the shelf until Friday. I thought maybe the Gamestop employee didn't know what he was talking about.

Then he said that he called two other stores, and was told the same thing. I thought maybe he was just unlucky with his area.

I guess we're all in the same boat. Hmmm, do I brave the mall on Black Friday...
        Lyonheart
        lvl 75 WAR, 75 BST, 75 BLM, 75 NIN, 47 SCH
        Cooking 100.0+3+3, Culinarian's Signboard, Raw Fish Handling, Noodle Kneading, Patissier
        Fishing 60

Lakiskline
        Bonecrafting 100.0+3+3,
        Leather 60+2, Woodworking 60, Alchemy 60
        Smithing 60, Clothcraft 55, Goldsmithing 54.1, Cooking 11
        Boneworker's Signboard, Bone Purification, Bone Ensorcellment, Filing, Lumberjack, Chainwork

Comment

I'm gonna be at Walmart on Black Friday haha. It sounds fun. Though there was a damn good deal on DELL's website for a laptop athalon dual core for 399 + tax and free shipping. *sigh* too bad they are all sold out.
          Hacked on 9/9/09
          FFXIAH - Omniblast

Comment

!@#$%^&*()_(*&^%$#@#$%^&*()(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*()_(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*()_

!
            I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

I just received a reply to my questioning of a US online retailer.

Theior website said WoTG was out 22'nd, I corrected them about it being the 20'th for shipping they replied that they won;t exoect shipment till tomorrow. which is just great, ebcause that means my international package has to be delayed till like mon till NEXT friday.

I freakign hate SE right now and am thiiiis close to quitting out of sheer annoyance that after my network goes down all the times im not in uni there are maintainances/delays

Comment

Interesting, this reminds me of the botched shipping day when PSU came out for the Xbox 360. Everyone was pissed. o.o

Originally posted by FFXI's view on other MMORPGs
                'Start learning boy, no you don't get a tutorial, this is man's country! Tutorial's are for little sissy babies who need their mommies! Now, are you a sissy baby or a man?&quot;
                Dymlos
                Bahamut server
                Lv 75 Ranger Lv 75 Samurai

Comment

Originally posted by Omniblast View Post
                  I'm gonna be at Walmart on Black Friday haha. It sounds fun. Though there was a damn good deal on DELL's website for a laptop athalon dual core for 399 + tax and free shipping. *sigh* too bad they are all sold out.
                  That's sad to hear. I'd been hoping to take advantage of that deal.

Comment

I just got a call from my local GameStop saying Wings would be in tomorrow before noon.
                    lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

Thats not bad then. Assuming it works out. This did remind me of the CoP debacle a few years back. A lot of places didn't get copies for nearly a week after the official release date.

Also looking forward to black friday to rebuy my mac book pro that was stolen. Supposed to be significantly cheaper.
                      Also fyi, Walmart will be selling the 80gb ps3's and with purchase you get 10 free BD's on the spot, plus a thing for 5 more in the mail. Also have to rebuy one of these and if you add up the cost of 15 BD's, thats over $400 in free movies. Pretty nice deal.
                      I RNG 75 I WAR 37 I NIN 38 I SAM 50 I Woodworking 92+2

PSN: Caspian

Comment

Bah! I was so ready to do nothing but play WotG on Thursday.
                        PSN ID - PaiPai Gamertag - PaiPaiMaster Steam ID: Pai Pai Master
                        Rockman - Fairy

WAR75/SMN75/PLD68/NIN37/THF37/SAM37/WHM41
                        WIN8-1/ZM (Clear)/PM (Clear)/AM (Clear)/WotG3/ACP1
                        Currently Playing:
                        FINAL FANTASY XIII, Starcraft 2 Beta

Comment

Originally posted by Mhurron View Post
                          !@#$%^&*()_(*&^%$#@#$%^&*()(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*()_(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*()_
                          !
                          I called up to EB today to see if I could go pick it up, install it, and have it all out of the way while I was running errands.

Odude: Is FFXI expansion ready for pick up?
                          Ebgames: It's not releasing until the 22nd.
                          Odude: Are you retarded?
                          Ebgames: Huh?
                          Ebgames: ... Did you pre-order it?
                          Odude: Yeah.
                          Ebgames: Then it'll be be ready tomorrow.
                          Odude: <click>

So... unless they decided to combine the 22nd, a U.S. National holiday, into Wednesday, I should have the game eventually. *sigh*

Something told me this was going to happen. Releasing during the middle of a very large holiday.

If it doesn't get there until Friday, I won't get it until Sunday or Monday. I'm not going anywhere near the mall on Black Friday. And I may even call in to work so I don't even have to drive in a town with 2 major malls and tons of shopping centers.
                          Last edited by tdh; 11-20-2007, 05:48 PM. Reason: /magic Bartypo <me>
                          Odude
                          PS2 Beta tester - Cactaur - Rank 4
                          RDM32 - BLM17 - DRK11 - RNG11 - BRD9 - BST7 - WAR6 - MNK4

Lakshmi: Windurst Rank 10 - Zilart, CoP, ToAU COMPLETE - WotG
                          SAM90 - DRK90 - MNK90 - WAR90 - RNG90 - BST90 - RDM83 - NIN50 - THF46 - DRG42 - BLM40 - PUP23 - WHM20 - PLD13 - BRD13 - BLU10 - SCH10 - DNC7 - COR5 - SMN1

Comment

I didn't get the Windows version.

So I'm guessing 1. I'm a lucky bitch and this doesn't apply to me

and

2. Like the call I got said, I get mine tomorrow.
                            "If you keep me waiting much longer, it damn well better be the end of the Galaxy." ~ Kaidan

~There's gonna come a day, and I can't wait to see your face...~

Comment

I called my Hollywood Video/ Game Crazy store today and they said they would have it for me tommorow afternoon when they open. Asked them if they had shipping delays and they said "nope I haven't heard anything". I'd know if it was being delayed...the store manager is FFXI/WoW/PSU/Everquest crazy well i should say MMORPG crazy So i'd be hearing his rants right about now.

Keeping Purgonorgo Isle clothing optional sine 2004

Comment

Working...
                              X