Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And you are outta here! (WoTG shipping delay)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: And you are outta here! (WoTG shipping delay)

Went to 2 Targets no in stock, first one had a slot for the ps2 version, but not pc, non in stock. 1 GameStop nada. 1 EB Games, said it should be in tomrrow by noon and yoink, reservation.
    Adventures of Akashimo Hakubi & Nekoai Nanashi

Comment

Australian release date now dropped to 13th December. Pissed or what!

Comment

If I do not come out of Gamestop tomorrow afternoon with a copy of Wings of the Goddess and a stupid smirk on my face, then I will be leaving the store with the still beating heart of a pimply faced teenage cashier. I will NOT be a happy camper.

Hmmm... now that I think about it, if they don't have it and I bitch enough, maybe I can get some free swag from the event...

Comment

Personally, I wasn't expecting mine till Friday....

Originally posted by Aksannyi
          "As a RDM, it should irk you to the depths of your soul when a mob had the audacity to buff itself in front of you."

Comment

Its not out until tomorrow in Europe anyway :/
            75 Mnk Sam | 70 Drk | 40 Blm | 37 Nin Rng Thf War
            Woodworking 91.9+2
            ZM:Complete CoP:Complete ToAU:27

Comment

I'm pissed, Amazon haven't posted mine - but they have for most of the rest of my ls. It's now moved to "shipping soon". I'm getting it delivered to work, so will be seriously annoyed if it isn't here by Friday, cause it will mean Monday....

"As a RDM, it should irk you to the depths of your soul when a mob had the audacity to buff itself in front of you."

Comment

Sorry to hear that Kirsteena - had my email from Play.com yesterday saying it had been posted, so now it's all in the hands of Royal Mail...

Comment

They have posted it today, delivery estimate of the 23rd.

Comment

Same here Kristenea its says dispatching soon on mine with a delivery estimate of 23-26th November. (and yes I had 1st class delivery selected not economy service). I hope it arrives Friday as it is being sent to my work place (advantage of working in a small business, its not fround on to receive personal post here like parcels as your not at home). well see if it arrives on friday or whether I'll have to check in on work on saturday afternoon.

Comment

I went with Game because heard too many people complain about Amazon and preordered games: delays being common, not being told about delays when they happen, customer service getting very nasty if you complain about the delay and the no warning.

Not terribly impressed with game so far though; release date was moved, I got no warning, their official release date is tomorrow. They promised I would have it on release day but it's still 'released for packing' and not actually on it's way and Shipping says two business days so it could be tomorrow or as late as Monday before I get a hold of a copy.
                      sigpic
                      Signature courtesy of Selphiie the Enchantress

Comment

The problem is all games in the UK get a Friday release - and they won't sell beforehand. Partly why I went with Amazon - went with Play for ToAU and got burned, this time got burned with Amazon.

Oh the reason why for the delay in the states?

http://community.livejournal.com/ffx...4705.html?nc=5

Thankfully my work let me get post delivered, even though it is a huge company.

Comment

anyone knows when it will be availible for mexico?

Comment

I ordered from gameplay.co.uk so its coming from the UK, probably wont be here until next tuesday or wednesday, no matter, im busy lvling nin and whm anyway.
                            signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

Guess i was wrong? I just got this message from gameplay.co.uk:

Dear Pedro Ferreira,

We are pleased to inform you that your order has been dispatched by our team in Basingstoke.

Thank you very much for ordering from us here at gameplay, you should receive your package in 1 - 4 Weeks.

This dispatch contains the following:

Qty Description
                              1 Final Fantasy XI: Wings of the Goddess [PC Games]

The shipment details are as follows:

Delivery method: Royal Mail
                              Sent to:

"my address info ", Portugal
                              signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

yeah I am still going to stop by my Game Stop after work, I received the call last night that it wold be in today, but *shrugs* if not, I will have to wait till Friday ;p
                                -------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Kain (FFIV): I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.

Comment

Working...
                                X