Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And you are outta here! (WoTG shipping delay)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: And you are outta here! (WoTG shipping delay)

Originally posted by Caspian View Post
    won't install as in the dvd is screwed up? Or as in you caught SE with their pants down and they weren't expecting anyone on PC to have a copy yet?
    lol

I went to Best Buy today and they said they were getting it late tonight but they are closed tommorrow so Friday is when im getting it but it doesn't matter anyways because im on vacation right now anyways so i have no Xbox ; ;

Comment

Man, this sucks.

I went today trying to find WotG on pc and all I get is, "Nope, sorry, we don't have it," from a local Walmart and when I finally got one of the douche employees from GameStop to actually look in my direction (it wasn't even busy, damnable ass clowns), one of them says that one store in my town has it, they just don't know which one. ~_~

I hate you SE, with the heat of a thousand unwashed fanboys.
      "Disgusting little creatures; soon all of you will feel my hate and suffer as I have suffered..." ~Nago

Comment

/sigh

Went live ... without me ... and everyone who isn't on PC is rubbing it in. Bastards.
        sigpic
        ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
        ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
        ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
        ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

I ordered the 360, PS2, and PC versions because we have 3 accounts and all 3 systems. We all play on the PC and use the 360 and PS2 for emergencies or when friends that play come over. We took the codes from the 360 and PS2 and downloaded the client thats up on bit torrent and are playing on our pc's tonight.

I think it was handled badly. The 360 version has a glitch that you need to install it twice and the pc version is late. They knew these things in advance and didn't have some type of plan to lessen the inconvienence to their customers. A shame....just a shame.
          Originally posted by Feba
          But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
          Originally posted by Taskmage
          God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
          Originally posted by DakAttack
          ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

My reserved and paid for copy at GameStop won't be in until Friday apparently. I'm very annoyed, as I logged on today to see half of my LS in the new zones (see above posted trick).

Icemage

Comment

The only word that comes to my mind is debacle. The manner this was handled was completely and utterly disgraceful.
              Wii Number - 2810 2423 4673 3261 - Please PM me if you add me!
              How to ask smart questions: catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

Boom! (On SCH75/RDM)

Comment

My Dynamis shell leader went out and bought four copies of the game for us (he's on the west coast, at that point all the east coast stores were closed) and we all torrented the expansion, installing as we speak. We PayPal'ed him the money.

I'm still very pissed off at the situation, though, they knew that there was an issue but they still went live with the content, pissing off all the PC customers in the process.
                sigpic
                ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
                ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
                ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
                ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Yeah,l talking to friend on vent, several ls members went and bought the ps2 version for the codes and torrented it. I'll wait two days and pay 50 bucks less.
                  Also heard the pc delay was b/c the box said Vista only, when it should have said Vista compatible. Funny in a sadistic way that all this is over a minor box misprint. Ofcourse there would be people who probably wouldn't buy it if it said Vista only, thinking it was the wrong thing.
                  I RNG 75 I WAR 37 I NIN 38 I SAM 50 I Woodworking 92+2

PSN: Caspian

Comment

Originally posted by Caspian View Post
                    Yeah,l talking to friend on vent, several ls members went and bought the ps2 version for the codes and torrented it. I'll wait two days and pay 50 bucks less.
                    Also heard the pc delay was b/c the box said Vista only, when it should have said Vista compatible. Funny in a sadistic way that all this is over a minor box misprint. Ofcourse there would be people who probably wouldn't buy it if it said Vista only, thinking it was the wrong thing.

your kidding...... *slaps own forehead* good lord -.-
                    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Kain (FFIV): I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.

Comment

That could be just a rumour, but I wouldn't doubt it, after all they made an equally embarassing mistake for the 360's manuals
                      BRD 75 WHM 44 RDM 20 NIN 23 WAR 20 THF 16

Score: Maat 3 Prons 1
                      Bard Maat Masher: Shiva Record Holder, 4 minutes, 47 seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by Vessiran View Post
                        I hate you SE, with the heat of a thousand unwashed fanboys.
                        Hahaha, that was gold.

Comment

Well received mine at work this morning, must be on amazons elite list (well have been shopping with them for over 8 years and spent at least £2k there. So i will attempt to install it when i get home tonight around 8pm.

Comment

Yup I just got mine.

And yes, I posted that about the Vista thing a few pages ago. It was my comm that discovered the problem. Moral of the story - do what we EUers do - use jewel cases instead of boxes!

Originally posted by Aksannyi
                            "As a RDM, it should irk you to the depths of your soul when a mob had the audacity to buff itself in front of you."

Comment

Can someone PM me an actual working torrent of the PC version?

Thank you. >.>

Comment

Well, to anyone who has the PC version, did the DX9 updates make it into Wings or not?
                                I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

Working...
                                X