Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And you are outta here! (WoTG shipping delay)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: And you are outta here! (WoTG shipping delay)

Well after calling 8 gamestops around my house I've just decided to give it a rest. Heres some bitter sweet irony for you though, I waited in one store for 30 mins for them to open the last shipment only to find out they only had the 360 and ps2 versions. I bought 360 version. But my Xbox360 is away at the "Red light of doom" factory being repaired atm. So yea, atleast I can stare at the box art for a day or two =P

|| 75 Warrior || 75 Black Mage || 75 Bard || 75 Beastmaster || 75 Red Mage ||

Comment

I have my PS2 version.

Haven't bothered to install since it doesn't go live until tomorrow anyway and I'm in a crabby ass unmotivated mood.
      "If you keep me waiting much longer, it damn well better be the end of the Galaxy." ~ Kaidan

~There's gonna come a day, and I can't wait to see your face...~

Comment

So.

After searching every EBGames, Gamestop, Best Buy, and computer-related store in the area, all I come up with is PS2 and XBox copies, which mean shit to me.

HULK SMASH.

Comment

EBgames now has my copy as shipped but UPS hasn't updated their systems yet. It's overnight shipping so I might see it Friday morning which means I might get to play Friday evening.

Yay, half my weekend gone.
          http://www.bobpitch.com/anon/Snedds_sad_panda.jpg
          I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

I'm in Canada, there's also the games crossing the border to think about ... I'm not expecting it this week. Besides, I don't even have one job to 75 yet, it's not going to be a huge concern.

Comment

lol me too Mhurron

*sigh*

Comment

called a Gamestop, he said possibly friday, but didn't expect it until Monday. Called the EB, guy said would be friday. I guess I'll call them during my lunch break friday and pray for a miracle, not that I'll be playing a whole helluva lot this weekend, but you never know.
                I RNG 75 I WAR 37 I NIN 38 I SAM 50 I Woodworking 92+2

PSN: Caspian

Comment

I have my copy and it wont install god ima kill someone btw there is a pc torrent up if you really wanna be there on live day.
                  [FFXI Journal][Pld][War][Nin][Drg][Rng][Brd]

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll154/xsev/orly.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Sevv View Post
                    I have my copy and it wont install god ima kill someone btw there is a pc torrent up if you really wanna be there on live day.
                    won't install as in the dvd is screwed up? Or as in you caught SE with their pants down and they weren't expecting anyone on PC to have a copy yet?
                    I RNG 75 I WAR 37 I NIN 38 I SAM 50 I Woodworking 92+2

PSN: Caspian

Comment

I bought the PS2 version to get my PS2 update... could you PM me the location of that PC expansion ;p
                      -------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Kain (FFIV): I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.

Comment

im on the ps2 but up here in boston they said screw you s-e and were selling pc copies lol.

Comment

lol wow.... thats funny
                          -------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Kain (FFIV): I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.

Comment

Originally posted by Kailea View Post
                            lol wow.... thats funny
                            Angry Irish people =/= a good thing for stores =P

Comment

I wish I'd read this yesterday. I called Gamestop this morning to see if they'd received their shipment and was told they only had the PS2 and 360 versions. Seems they didn't know about the delay either though. They told me to cal back in a few hours. I called back every few hours until 6PM when they opened the last shipment. "We might have it by Friday." Ah well.

Comment

I really wish GameStop would have called me before I took the 40 minute drive out there. Color me pissed.
                                sigpic
                                ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
                                ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
                                ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
                                ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Working...
                                X