Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And you are outta here! (WoTG shipping delay)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: And you are outta here! (WoTG shipping delay)

Delivery method: Royal Mail
    eeek your doomed, maybe after xmas?

seriously if they sent it first class it takes about 5 days max to get airmail sent to my sister in laws family in badajoz, Spain (on Portugal border) so you should get it by end of next week.

Comment

I ordered it on Amazon and it says it may not even ship until the 27th. =( Everyone will be level 75 in the new classes by the time it gets in the mail XD
      BRD 75 WHM 44 RDM 20 NIN 23 WAR 20 THF 16

Score: Maat 3 Prons 1
      Bard Maat Masher: Shiva Record Holder, 4 minutes, 47 seconds.

Comment

All I wanted to do was spend 4 days not eating or sleeping or showering or doing anything but playing FFXI ....

/em goes and cries in the corner like a little girl.

Ya, my coworkers weren't looking forward to next Monday.
        I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

Originally posted by Balfree View Post
          Guess i was wrong? I just got this message from gameplay.co.uk:
          Coming from Basingstoke? Run, Balfree, you are doomed. Nothing gets out of there alive....

wtf? Where the bloody hell are there and why didn't I know they were based here?

Originally posted by Aksannyi
          "As a RDM, it should irk you to the depths of your soul when a mob had the audacity to buff itself in front of you."

Comment

I have no complaints O_o; I ordered FFXI and the 4 expansions through them, also my logitech controller and some other games and it allways arrived in the next 3 work days, at my door, in Portugal.
            signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

Basingstoke is a shit hole? Honestly, please, wipe it from the face of the earth? I work in the nice big tall building, easy target!

Just lemme get a few miles away first!

"As a RDM, it should irk you to the depths of your soul when a mob had the audacity to buff itself in front of you."

Comment

True but its better than Kidderminster as Rick mayall and Ade edmondson say "Kidderminster is the biggest shithole in the world".

Anyway bassingstoke is in the South and well being a Northerner I hate southerners

Comment

Lol I'm Scottish, I just work here.

Comment

Poor PC players...I feel very bad for you...ok I'm sad now for you(*snif* I have no one to play with and people are probably gonna yell at me for playing Scollar 3 days before they can *snif*). On the bright side the PS2 edition I ordered from EBgames.com will probably be at my house when I get home today. UPS currently has it and it'll probably be waiting for me when I get home. Want the loltracking number?
                    Shadowneko's FFXI Newbie Guide 2009
                    (have fun MMO players ^^)
                    Jon Davies AKA: Shadowneko of Midradsomr...soon to be transferred to Quetzalcoatl

Comment

Originally posted by Shadowneko View Post
                      Poor PC players...I feel very bad for you...ok I'm sad now for you(*snif* I have no one to play with and people are probably gonna yell at me for playing Scollar 3 days before they can *snif*). On the bright side the PS2 edition I ordered from EBgames.com will probably be at my house when I get home today. UPS currently has it and it'll probably be waiting for me when I get home. Want the loltracking number?
                      Did EBgames email you when it shipped? My order just says 'Processing' and has been like that for a day or two.
                      I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

Shadowneko arrives at his place.
                        The dog ate the mail.
                        Shadowneko takes 3 points of damage.
                        Shadowneko was defeated by The dog.
                        signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

I don't actually mind mine comeing "Monday - Friday" Next week. I need to lv BLM and whm anyway. I'm just pissed off that I have to turn shouts off, pretty much demand everyone in my LS shuts up and bl;ist anyone in my partys who speaks a WORD of WoTG.

Should all remember the happy bastards on the last big update

/shout Alexander (fight) last ToAU (boss) (Do you need it ?)

/ditchslap, I had fought him 5 times by the time the shouts started, but you shouldn't say that!

True there will be little to spoil about WoTG as the starting story is going to be very very small (This is probably why its staggerd sooo much right at the start, so it can't realy be spoiled for those with delays)

Comment

Originally posted by Mhurron View Post
                            Did EBgames email you when it shipped? My order just says 'Processing' and has been like that for a day or two.
                            Murhon no but I checked it yesterday and this morning and it gave me the UPS Tracking number right next to my order. I can't access EBgames.com on my work machine but I did write down the tracking number it gave me and according to UPS it was delivered at 10:06 this morning.(I just checked)

I heard the delay was due to a misprint on the boxes for the PC edition...they said "Vista only" instead of "Vista compatible"

One of my friends is very angry about this and the borken updates....but espc. this...

Edit:
                            Originally posted by Balfree View Post
                            Shadowneko arrives at his place.

The dog ate the mail.

Shadowneko takes 3 points of damage.

Shadowneko was defeated by The dog.
                            LOL

Very funny!
                            Shadowneko's FFXI Newbie Guide 2009
                            (have fun MMO players ^^)
                            Jon Davies AKA: Shadowneko of Midradsomr...soon to be transferred to Quetzalcoatl

Comment

!@#$%^&*()_(*&^%$#@#$%^&*()(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*()_(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*()_
                              !
                              To echo this, the Gamestop I preordered from is between the Walmart and the Best Buy in town. And construction has reduced the road to one lane each direction.
                              WHM75-SCH75-DNC75-THF75
                              To do: Sandy 7-1, ToAU 42, WoG15

Comment

Yeah, mine has been saying that for the last day or too and this morning.

Comment

Working...
                                X