• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ixchel82
    replied
    Originally posted by Raiku

but what about the ass?
    Well I don't think that they have flat asses. I'm female anyway so maybe I just didn't notice.

Leave a comment:

• Sempher
    replied
    ok u know what, use the search function!!!!!!! ok geese. were talkin bout girls here, even though this thread isnt all bout girls! dont change the subject on what we love!!!!!

Vincent its not only your opinion bout elvaan gals, i like em too!

Leave a comment:

• Raiku
    replied
    i did like a request of Elvaan Male 7a

Leave a comment:

• Raiku
    replied
    Originally posted by Ixchel82

Nah, they look alright to me. I just see the long neck and thick arms as a racial feature, like how hobbits in LotR have big hairy feet. Those features would look really ugly on a human but are expected on different humanoid creatures and stuff. I just wanted to see the 7A female elvaan face though.
    but what about the ass?

Leave a comment:

• vincent cross
    replied
    frankly i think all elveen/human girls look hot, u know.
    i dont expect anyone to agree with me but thats my opinion

Leave a comment:

• Ixchel82
    replied
    Yusssss.

Elfies are pretty.....

Heh, It's nice to be agreed with for once. I'm ignored on other forums.

Leave a comment:

• Staccato
    replied
    To each his own i guess [I personally, am a nice Hume myself ]

Leave a comment:

• Sempher
    replied
    ahmen brother! !!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Nodachi
    replied

Nah, they look alright to me. I just see the long neck and thick arms as a racial feature, like how hobbits in LotR have big hairy feet. Those features would look really ugly on a human but are expected on different humanoid creatures and stuff. I just wanted to see the 7A female elvaan face though.
    Yeahup i agree entirely heh - I say if you like it go for it - if anything it adds diversity (sp?) to the world of vana'diel. things would be boaring if everyone was the same hume.

Leave a comment:

• Ixchel82
    replied
    Originally posted by Staccato

Very different... the neck is much too long, the upper bodies are too strong for the lower; and they have no asses....

Leave a comment:

• Raiku
    replied
    that sucks lol

Leave a comment:

• Staccato
    replied
    Does anyone have any in-game screenshots of female elvaan 7A? I've seen the character creation screen picture and I want to know how 7A will look while in the game.
    Very different... the neck is much too long, the upper bodies are too strong for the lower; and they have no asses....

Leave a comment:

• Ixchel82
    replied
    Does anyone have any in-game screenshots of female elvaan 7A? I've seen the character creation screen picture and I want to know how 7A will look while in the game.

Leave a comment:

• Sindinista
    replied
    Wow! since the attachments are gone this is now 240 posts of Worthless Crap!

Leave a comment:

• Sempher
    replied
    has anyone with these requests used the search function?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X