X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sempher
    replied
    lol, thats not good. well maby it is...... yeah it is. ffxi is better than school what the hell was i thinking.

Leave a comment:

• vincent cross
    replied
    well he does most of the time when i go over his house

Leave a comment:

• Sempher
    replied
    lol, i just hope school dosent get in the way of your playing time.

Leave a comment:

• Heavyarms03
    replied
    There's no problem Elite. Long as I get to see pics of my avatar.

Leave a comment:

• Nodachi
    replied
    schooool psch - woooorrrk psch - like those are important versus trying to find my pictures? lol just messin. take your time and again if you don't even get around to it no worries. i'd rather you spend your free time leveling and playing the game than worrying about a few screen shot requests.

Leave a comment:

• Elite
    replied
    Sorry for the delay guys, since New Years I had to go back to school and work. Sometimes I dont get anymore time to level up my character. I will finish those requests on my spare time, I just need 1-2 days to get back into the habit of work and all then I'll have more time in my hands to do this. Please be patient and I appreciate you guy's concerns.

Leave a comment:

• vincent cross
    replied
    lol ur right

Leave a comment:

• Sempher
    replied
    its alright dude, now we better get on topic b4 we piss off a mod. lol:spin:

Leave a comment:

• vincent cross
    replied
    oh i see sorry i didnt get ur point earlier

Leave a comment:

• Sempher
    replied
    what i mean is people that are asses in this board and like fooling around. when Nodachi said that everyone has been helpful, i was saying in the past we have had stupid a**es in here talkin trash and such. you know what i mean?

Leave a comment:

• vincent cross
    replied
    if that was adressed to me than thanks and wut du u mean by pinheads:confused:

Leave a comment:

• Sempher
    replied
    what u said was very nice. and all the "pin heads" areusually kicked off this board anyways. especially people that really piss of the mods. ive seen it happen. lol

Leave a comment:

• vincent cross
    replied
    damn that sucks

Leave a comment:

• Nodachi
    replied
    Yeah did u see that !? i din post that ! woa buddy ... actually i think it may be a friend of mine messin with me. (it did let me delete it tho whew... ) i din even know whut it ment:confused:

Leave a comment:

• vincent cross
    replied
    nice to have u aboard nodachi.

pardon me i dont know what u mean

Leave a comment:

Working...
X