X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elite
    replied
    Okay since things have been busy, I guess I'll start working on all the requests tomorrow because it's the start of my weekend and I have 2 days off. But I think some of these requests have been done before already I will check up on it.

Leave a comment:

• Crashpod
    replied
    o ok

Leave a comment:

• Durren20
    replied
    Beta testing for FFXI ended a long time ago, and they will not beta test the NA version, all the people speaking of playing now either have the Japanese PS2 version or the Japanese PC version.

Leave a comment:

• Crashpod
    replied
    how does he play ff11 does he beta test or does he live in japan? could someone tell me how to beta test plz.

Leave a comment:

• vincent cross
    replied
    well i guess he just likes doing favors for people

Leave a comment:

• Kon
    replied
    well he posts so many angles of each request that i would think it would get a little redundant posting all of that :sweat: But taking the pics is probably fun though

Leave a comment:

• Nodachi
    replied
    Lol for his sake i hope so cross... he's got quite a few to catch up on heh. Best of luck chap

Leave a comment:

• vincent cross
    replied
    i think hes rather enjoying it than getting tired of it

Leave a comment:

• Nodachi
    replied
    LoL Poor Elite... so many requests... (starts to think old ones will be looked over) heh i say close this thread before you get any more requests man.:dead:

Leave a comment:

• Forge
    replied
    Elite could you please post some screens of Hume Female 6A. Preferrably lots of angles of her hair. I just can't get a good look at it from the avatar pics. Thanks if you can.

Leave a comment:

• vincent cross
    replied
    true true

Leave a comment:

• Sempher
    replied
    your welcome vincent.....great minds think alike!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Kon
    replied
    And could you get some of my also. (aviator that it )
    I started to make a new banner for my sig and i thought my aviator would look perfect on it.

Leave a comment:

• Wakui
    replied
    Um. Elite if its not too much trouble could you please get some screenies of my Avatar?

Leave a comment:

• vincent cross
    replied
    lol i was gonna say that myself thanks sempher

Leave a comment:

Working...
X