X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sempher
    replied
    oh well sorry i couldnt help ya there. ill try to help elite with all of his requests. if thats ok wit u elite?

Leave a comment:

• mechabomber
    replied
    yeah i've tried searching but there aren't that many pictures of the things i wanted. thanks for the info though.

Leave a comment:

• Sempher
    replied
    hmmmm, have u all tried the search function? that helps me out alot.

Leave a comment:

• mechabomber
    replied
    do you have any pics of people using emotes? Or since no one has posted any before, any pictures of super job skills like blessing of the goddess or magic whirlpool?

Leave a comment:

• Nodachi
    replied
    Lol cant wait to see everyones requests includin mine.. juss helps with all the anticipation for the game and helps me plan what i will choose come game time. I'm sure ur heads big already but ur tha man Elite heh.

P.S. (by big head i ment large ego from all the compliments, in no way did i mean he has a big head, cuz well i have never seen Elite in my life and wouldn't know)

Leave a comment:

• Tsuriok
    replied
    thanks elite, and thats cool since i think we can see better pics of him too

Leave a comment:

• Kon
    replied
    Actually can you post a pic of your character facing the camera Elite? I would use the pic of him kneeling down off the link Faramir82 gave but i dont want my banner to look like i was coping yours :sweat:
    I'll look around to see if i see one, if i do i'll cancel the request

Leave a comment:

• vincent cross
    replied
    elite cmon man ive asked u for my pics like 2 weeks ago

Leave a comment:

• Kon
    replied
    heh, i've seen your character before but i never noticed that it is the one i am going to be as well :sweat: And thanks Faramir82 for the link.

Leave a comment:

• Faramir82
    replied
    Kon and Tsuriok check this thread out I started because I was looking for pictures of the same head and Elite posted some really good pics.
    http://forum.ffxionline.com/showthre...&threadid=2814

Leave a comment:

• Elite
    replied
    Yeah it's finally Friday so I'm gonna do them tonight. Heh ken and tsu I have tons of pics for him cus he's my character in game

Leave a comment:

• Kon
    replied
    Tsuriok Posted:
    man thanks for taking the time elite, i just read pages 1- 4 tought, anyways when your done with any other requests..can you make a request for the same avatar im using right now? Thanks,

I already requested one of my aviator, Tsuriok So we'll have it soon

Leave a comment:

• vincent cross
    replied
    OY elite LET me see some more pics of my elveen,id appreciate it thanks

Leave a comment:

• Tsuriok
    replied
    man thanks for taking the time elite, i just read pages 1- 4 tought, anyways when your done with any other requests..can you make a request for the same avatar im using right now? Thanks,

Leave a comment:

• Crashpod
    replied
    :p take ur time elite do them whenver u feel like them just be sure to make one with my avator

Leave a comment:

Working...
X