X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CliXx3r
    replied
    have any1 seen a tarutaru with the job as a beastmaster? hmmm or is it beasttamer?

Leave a comment:

• Kaiketsu
    replied
    Very nice, oh and Crono nice sig

Leave a comment:

• CliXx3r
    replied
    Nice pics..... ^_^;;

Leave a comment:

• Sempher
    replied
    ok........................ i think u went a lil overboard with the angry faces. i think one would have gotten a point.

Leave a comment:

• Aldo
    replied
    Everyone shutup and just let him post the pictures, everytime I check this thread its like one more page of non-attachments. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Leave a comment:

• crono
    replied
    the problem with that is, whenever you request a pic, ppl tell you to search because its been posted before, but the attachments dont work anymore.

Leave a comment:

• Sempher
    replied
    i dont think people will re attach thier pics, i think they should just post new ones for new requests.

Leave a comment:

• CliXx3r
    replied
    OMG!!!!!! Ok then they all have to attach them again?
    btw thx for answering

Leave a comment:

• Nodachi
    replied
    the reason you can't see the pics is because this site recently moved to a different server and lost all "attachments." and the pics that were posted on here were attachment type therefore they all bai bai

Leave a comment:

• CliXx3r
    replied
    can someone plz answer ......why can´t i see the pictures?
    plz!! thx!!!

Leave a comment:

• Ixchel82
    replied
    Re: o_O

Originally posted by crono
    requesting a pick with :

short,medium,tall male hume
    and
    short,medium,tall male elvaan

i need to compare what they all look like :dead:

PLZ!! TNX!!!

I was going to ask that same question for female elves but decided not to (I thought it would be to much trouble).

Anyway, Sheila or Kirie if you happen to see this would you mind telling me if your elfs are tall or medium? I'd really appreciate it.

Leave a comment:

• CliXx3r
    replied
    why can´t I see the pics?

Leave a comment:

• crono
    replied
    o_O

requesting a pick with :

short,medium,tall male hume
    and
    short,medium,tall male elvaan

i need to compare what they all look like :dead:

PLZ!! TNX!!!

Leave a comment:

• Sempher
    replied
    do any of the female charactors have an ass? i barely see one.

Leave a comment:

• Raiku
    replied
    Originally posted by Ixchel82

Well I don't think that they have flat asses. I'm female anyway so maybe I just didn't notice.
    yeah that the fotunate part of it...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X