• Show
Clear All

• himura kenshin
    replied
    could someone put some coool samurai pics up

Leave a comment:

• Yoko
    replied
    well just to have more possibilities of someone comin up with a pic XD!! i already did that and it worked ^^

Leave a comment:

• wake
    replied
    ya, your best bet is posting something in the screenshots requests, where it says "Requests in Here" in big-bold-birght red letters

Leave a comment:

• Yoko
    replied
    oki....well i would need a hume female 2b as a dark knight and a bastok picture also to make a background...this would be very appreciated, its for a friend's sig i have to make

Leave a comment:

• Gantoris
    replied
    In response to Sin:

From what I have witnessed the most common race in-game is Hume...I would wager that Taru is the second most used. But Hume is definately the most used.

Leave a comment:

• Kensai
    replied
    i want to see some pics of a galka samurai or galka dark knight. Actually samurai pics of any race would be kind of cool.

Leave a comment:

• Sin
    replied
    Are Humes less popular in FFX1? I haven't seen many pics of them. Also do you have any pics of male humes or know any links to them? Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Jerardo
    replied
    Could I request some pics?

I'd like to see (if possible) the best Bard armor... or just bards in general

also is there behemoths in this game? those would be cool to see too....

Leave a comment:

• lcr.YOUNGBLUD
    replied
    Can you find a pic of a Hume 6A if it is not to much trouble, I have only seen a couple of Pics

Leave a comment:

• wake
    replied
    Elite does have the game, since he is in most of 'em And he was the one posting most of them. So to answer your question, ya, most people posting pictures have the game.

Leave a comment:

• Omega_Comet
    replied
    hey i woz just wonderin where ya got all the pics from. do ya have the game or wot?

Leave a comment:

• RoR Sprinter
    replied
    Hi Elite i was wondering if maybe when ever u had some spare time,if you would make me a Sig, i want it just like your, its so fucken awesome!!! put name of DeaminicouS on it. also i was wondering if there was any way i could join ur guild pls tell me info on how i would go about doing that, ill have FFXI when it comes out. im too poor for the imports . alright c ya bro

Leave a comment:

• Virushunter
    replied
    I have no probs vieuwing te pics, but i do have probs with signature pics. BTW, Could you get a nice screenshot to use as a background for 1024x768 resolution? Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Findecano
    replied
    the pics are all messed up becuase a while back there was some server problems and the pics got all screwed up

Leave a comment:

• Callous
    replied
    yo elite

wuts poppin elite,
    can i please see some pics of a hume 6a, i think, dark knight
    good lookin out

Leave a comment:

Working...
X