X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firewind
    replied
    Re: Important Notices

That is because he was never intended to be the boss fight Thannu and the panthers were.

Leave a comment:

• Mezlo
    replied

Anyone else think Modra was a little bitch?

- - - Updated - - -

The EAW owned his ass... He really DIDN'T know who he was dealing with...

Leave a comment:

• Firewind
    replied

1600 EST is 2000 BST Jarre. So it will be midnight if the session is 4 hours.

Leave a comment:

• Jarre
    replied

I think after 4 it will be 2am in the Uk and Paul and I will just about be asleep lol

Leave a comment:

• Armando
    replied

I'm good for today, but I'd like to keep the session moving as quickly as possible this one time. I can make 3 hours for this, 4 if we're really on a roll, but 5 is out of the question. I'm nearing the end of my online course to finish my degree and gotta make some time to study.

Leave a comment:

• Jarre
    replied

Wonder if I'll be able to use my skill in taming beasts, have been reading about it just need to confirm dice rolls....

Leave a comment:

• Yygdrasil
    replied

Interesting assumptions.

Leave a comment:

• cidbahamut
    replied

Wouldn't drunken arguing take place regardless?

Leave a comment:

• Firewind
    replied

My Predictions

- Epic Battle - Actually goes off as intended with Jarre breaking a new Damage Record.

- Magic Item - Gets dumped on Jarre the Pack Chocobo unless it can use used for Breaking and Entering or Larceny in which case Cid and I drunkenly argue over it.

- Chapter Conclusion - Rushed right at the end due to a delay caused by rules debates.

- Unique Challenge - Dragged out for longer than it should due to rules debates caused by the usage of a spell or ability that Yyg couldn't possibly have taken into account due to Murphy's Law.

Leave a comment:

• Mezlo
    replied

i'm in! and Avalene will be with the grandparents so...

- Epic Battle : won by a finishing mov by the EAW that leaves all around in awe

- Magic Item : don't refer to the EAW's junk as a "Magic Item"

- Chapter Conclusion: EAW end the chapter by adding another collection of mob genitals to his stash

- Unique Challenge: doesn't matter what it is, EAW accepts it and conquers it, evilly....

Leave a comment:

• Yygdrasil
    replied

That really depends on how much you guys drink. I'm staying sober so that I can focus on getting through the material. I really don't want this to have to stretch out to 2 sessions.

So again... at the risk of sounding redundant... DON'T DERAIL THE SESSION!!!

UK

Leave a comment:

• cidbahamut
    replied

Predictions

Leave a comment:

• Yygdrasil
    replied

Added yet another fun thing to Saturday's session. I cant help myself. I keep having ideas.

Not-So-Spoiler

Leave a comment:

• Firewind
    replied

Sure I should be able to come on Saturday evening.

Leave a comment:

• Yygdrasil
    replied

I have no intention of canceling. The session is still tentatively planned for Saturday at 4:00. This of course is pending everyone being able to attend.

We may even have some guest viewers. I got enough creative input that I offered to allow some of them to watch their ideas in motion.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X