X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yygdrasil
    replied
    Re: Important Notices

Tomorrow is a negative, ghost rider. I have to get my truck inspected and do some grocery shopping.

Leave a comment:

• cidbahamut
    replied

I'm game as always.

Leave a comment:

• Firewind
    replied

I can be free tomorrow but will need to know by about midnight at the latest if we're on tomorrow, so within 3.5 hours.

Leave a comment:

• Mezlo
    replied

Are we on for tomorrow?

Leave a comment:

• Firewind
    replied

At the moment my schedule is pretty flexible. Only Wednesday and Thursday nights are a no go for me.

That said this may well change if I'm offered a job I'm going for which will probably have me working weekends (though the hours might mean it makes no difference to when I'm available for D&D now) so I might have to get back to you on that.

Leave a comment:

• Yygdrasil
    replied

Lol silly pants

Leave a comment:

• Mezlo
    replied

Originally posted by Yygdrasil View Post
    I forgot about my new schedule and went with the time we usually start. That needs to change. Unfortunately I only barely make it home from work by 4:00 on Saturdays now, so I'm going to need to move back the start time to around 5:00.

In addition, due to my having to be awake on Sunday morning at 2:00am, I'm going to strictly keep the sessions to 8:00pm EST at the very latest from now on. Even that is honestly stretching it... since 8:00 is usually when I need to be in bed trying to fall asleep.

Lastly, if we can all put together our availability again (something we haven't done since before we even started with Murph, Adam and TM), I'd like to try and see if we can find a day that works just as well as Saturdays do now... but without being so tight on my schedule. As it stands, I wake up at 2:00am on Saturday, work until 2:30pm, arrive home at 4:00pm, D&D until 8:00pm and then sleep until 2:00am again. If possible, I'd like to find a day that works in relation to one of my days off... or at least on the cusp of one of those days.

Weekly Schedule

Sun: Work 4:00am - 2:30 PM (Home by 4:00, in bed by 8:00)
    Mon: Work 4:00am - 2:30 PM (Home by 4:00, in bed by 10:00)
    Tue: Off (In bed by 10:00)
    Wed: Off (In bed by 10:00)
    Thu: Off (In bed by 8:00)
    Fri: Work 4:00am - 2:30 PM (Home by 4:00, in bed by 8:00)
    Sat: Work 4:00am - 2:30 PM (Home by 4:00, in bed by 8:00)
    you have a whack schedule

- - - Updated - - -

Sat onry

- - - Updated - - -

I'll expound a bit before I'm labeled inflexible.

I am up taking care of the baby working mon - fri from 5am-6:30pm. dinner at 7 then family time. Saturday is free and Edith does a good job covering for me when we play. Sunday is her day and I watch the baby plus once football (the real football not the silly pants football) starts in August, my Sundays are occupied by watching the NFL.

Leave a comment:

• Armando
    replied

I forgot about my new schedule and went with the time we usually start. That needs to change. Unfortunately I only barely make it home from work by 4:00 on Saturdays now, so I'm going to need to move back the start time to around 5:00.
    That's cool. I was about to post that there's a chance I'd be an hour late assuming we started at 4.

I'm between jobs right now so my availability is any day, any time. I'm sure that'll change in a month or two and I'll probably have a 9-to-5.

Leave a comment:

• cidbahamut
    replied

Monday - Friday: work 9 -> 5, usually done with dinner and free by 8, but like to head to bed around 11(exception is Friday, obviously). Tuesdays are booked.
    Saturday: free all day
    Sunday: free all day, but prefer to get to bed before midnight.

Leave a comment:

• Jarre
    replied

I am self employed and work from home so can adjust my work around any time but do need to finish by 1am uk time, mainly because my body will shut down and i'll be snoring. Currently with us in british summer time we are now 4 hours ahead of you YYG so tonights start of 5pm your time is 9pm our which is fine and saying 3 hours max means we finish at midnight which suits me perfectly.

On average mon-friday I work 10am-6pm which is 6am-2pm your time. so anytime after is fine for me.

Leave a comment:

• Yygdrasil
    replied

In addition, due to my having to be awake on Sunday morning at 2:00am, I'm going to strictly keep the sessions to 8:00pm EST at the very latest from now on. Even that is honestly stretching it... since 8:00 is usually when I need to be in bed trying to fall asleep.

Lastly, if we can all put together our availability again (something we haven't done since before we even started with Murph, Adam and TM), I'd like to try and see if we can find a day that works just as well as Saturdays do now... but without being so tight on my schedule. As it stands, I wake up at 2:00am on Saturday, work until 2:30pm, arrive home at 4:00pm, D&D until 8:00pm and then sleep until 2:00am again. If possible, I'd like to find a day that works in relation to one of my days off... or at least on the cusp of one of those days.

Weekly Schedule

Sun: Work 4:00am - 2:30 PM (Home by 4:00, in bed by 8:00)
    Mon: Work 4:00am - 2:30 PM (Home by 4:00, in bed by 10:00)
    Tue: Off (In bed by 10:00)
    Wed: Off (In bed by 10:00)
    Thu: Off (In bed by 8:00)
    Fri: Work 4:00am - 2:30 PM (Home by 4:00, in bed by 8:00)
    Sat: Work 4:00am - 2:30 PM (Home by 4:00, in bed by 8:00)

Leave a comment:

• Armando
    replied

I've got some stuff to take care of tomorrow but I think I can get it done before 4 PM. If I can't make it or I'll be late I'll post it here.

Leave a comment:

• Mezlo
    replied

whatever or whenever mr silly pants

Leave a comment:

• Jarre
    replied

I'll be home whatever

Leave a comment:

• Mezlo