Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aliens vs. Predator = best FPS of 2010. :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aliens vs. Predator = best FPS of 2010. :)

Ya I am a fan of the movies and the games that were on PC. I'm so glad AVP(3) will be multiplatform, so no need wasting money buying/upgrading a PC since I find consoles more comfortable.

This is also the first time gamers on consoles will experience a FPS like AVP. 3 unique species with 3 campaigns in single player,
    and unique multiplayer due to the 3 unique species and legend behind them all. James Cameron's Aliens invented the original
    "space marines". And Giger's aliens are the most "alien" out of all of the types of aliens out there! And the Predators are
    very amazing intergalactic hunters that have proven to be worthy as the Aliens greatest enemy!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMC4SeO5_RY"]YouTube- Aliens vs. Predator Video Game Marine Reveal Teaser Trailer[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SN1F1XRzJ5k"]YouTube- Aliens vs. Predator - Alien reveal trailer [HD][/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IC8RM1udgiY"]YouTube- E3 09: Aliens vs. Predator Trailer[/ame]

Rebellion is developing it, and they are the ones who created the award winning AVP game for PC in 1999!
    Aliens versus Predator (video game) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They also made the Jaguar AVP game before that, but that's another story. the 1999 AVP really innovated the
    franchise and FPS games in general! Including what people nowadays call the "horde/survival" mode, was in fact the co-op and skirmish modes AVP created almost 10 years ago for multiplayer.

AVP (2010) is said to provide about 7 MP modes, and 18 players support. It will finally provide some really refreshing
    FPS multiplayer that isn't something shallow and recycled every single year, like just gun wielders shooting gun wielders :p

So many popular franchises out there owe everything to AVP's legacy (including Starcraft)

http://kotaku.com/5410035/rebellion-...en-vs-predator
    Last edited by jenova_9; 11-21-2009, 04:10 PM.

Re: Aliens vs. Predator = best FPS of 2010.

Jenova, please use your time machine to go back into the past and tell your mother to use birth control.

This is a very important task.

Comment

Lets all do the time warp again.
      I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

Well, at least the PC version of this will have dedicated servers, unlike some games.

Comment

Quotes

Comment

oh mew, everyone picks on me. wonder why?

Comment

best FPS of 2010? noooooo

Call of Duty MW2
              Left 4 Dead 2

both come to mind first before this ;p
              -------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Kain (FFIV): I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.

Comment

Originally posted by Kailea View Post
                Call of Duty MW2
                Left 4 Dead 2
                Which both came out in 2009, however this game will most likely still not be the best FPS of 2010. (It will be Goldeneye 2010.) [/cookie]
                Last edited by Durahansolo; 11-21-2009, 07:21 PM.
                {New Sig in the works}
                -----------------------
                "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

Originally posted by Aksannyi
                "Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.
                Originally posted by Solymir
                What do you have against Ants? Is iVirus some new Apple product?

Comment

You know, it's really bad when I can tell who made the thread based on the title alone.
                  Server: Midgardsormr -> Quetzalcoatl -> Valefor
                  Name: Drjones
                  Blog: Mediocre Mage

Comment

I feel like Miyuki right now

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSFF-X_5pxw"]YouTube- Xenosaga Episode III: Also Sprach Zarathustra Chapter 1 Dogfight[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Durahansolo View Post
                      Which both came out in 2009, however this game will most likely still not be the best FPS of 2010. (It will be Goldeneye 2010.) [/cookie]
                      that's my point sadly ;p these are 2009 titles, and will still be better then that ;p
                      -------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Kain (FFIV): I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.

Comment

Originally posted by jenova_9 View Post
                        I feel like Miyuki
                        [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQschA2lC_Y"]YouTube- The Rock It doesn't matter what your name is!!![/ame]
                        {New Sig in the works}
                        -----------------------
                        "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

Originally posted by Aksannyi
                        "Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.
                        Originally posted by Solymir
                        What do you have against Ants? Is iVirus some new Apple product?

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Qi_9lEbdJg"]YouTube- Hitler Xbox 360[/ame]
                          sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

I can name three 2010 shooters off the top of my head that will probably be better than this, but who knows?

Comment

hmph hmph hmph. I doubt any of those three can substitute what AVP will offer.

Comment

Working...
                              X