Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aliens vs. Predator = best FPS of 2010. :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Aliens vs. Predator = best FPS of 2010.

Originally posted by Losrase View Post
    Uwe Boll cameo in Postal 3.

Does this mean I get to shoot him?

Comment

Originally posted by jenova_9 View Post
      Red Steel2 – hahaha poor Wii bastards
      I never beat the first one and I've had it since Wii Launch. Doggone wii sports took up all my wii time.

Originally posted by BurningPanther View Post
      Uwe Boll
      Just heard he's making the 3rd Bloodrayne movie... He must be stopped!!!
      {New Sig in the works}
      -----------------------
      "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

Originally posted by Aksannyi
      "Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.
      Originally posted by Solymir
      What do you have against Ants? Is iVirus some new Apple product?

Comment

Originally posted by Durahansolo View Post

Just heard he's making the 3rd Bloodrayne movie... He must be stopped!!!
        I didnt know there was a 2nd movie.
        PSN ID: Kelshan
        Completed: F.E.A.R., Bioshock, Turok, The Darkness, Viking: Battle of Asgard, Timeshift, Folklore, Time Crisis 4, Dark Sector, Heavenly Sword, Resistance: Fall of Man, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, The Orange Box, DBZ: Burst Limit, Assassin's Creed, Lair, Overlord, Fracture, Condemned 2, Legendary, BattleField Bad Company 2, Infamous, UT3, Far Cry 2, Resistance 2, Borderlands
        Currently Playing: MW2 (Stuck in broken Phat PS3 ), Call of Juarez
        sigpic

Comment

Isn't MAG just what a larger scale version of the kind of multiplayer game the majority of adult players are now moving away from? It was enough when it was 16 to 32 other random fucktards in one game. Now most people are like "Is there online co-op? I just want to do that."

Comment

Originally posted by Omgwtfbbqkitten View Post
            Isn't MAG just what a larger scale version of the kind of multiplayer game the majority of adult players are now moving away from? It was enough when it was 16 to 32 other random fucktards in one game. Now most people are like "Is there online co-op? I just want to do that."
            When were people ever moving towards them? On consoles it's always been small deathmatch style multiplayer games, which completely blow. On PCs it's mostly that way as well, but ever since Tribes more and more developers have attempted 32 or 64 player games, but it never took hold with players.

MAG will probably be a huge disaster if the maps aren't created well.

Comment

My son pre-ordered Mag to get into the test and he liked it a lot. In fact, he said he might actually buy the game when it comes out. Kind of shocked me because he loves his MW2 so I figured nothing would compare.
              Originally posted by Feba
              But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
              Originally posted by Taskmage
              God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
              Originally posted by DakAttack
              ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGXoejgzcqc"]YouTube- Alien Vs Predator - Official Multiplayer Trailer [HD][/ame]

Squee! Multiplayer trailer!

Normally I get scared easy but I been waiting for a Multiplayer game like this since I am a fan of all the movies and
                the 3 unique and legendary species really makes the multiplayer unlike any other FPS.

Comment

Originally posted by DakAttack View Post
                  When were people ever moving towards them? On consoles it's always been small deathmatch style multiplayer games, which completely blow. On PCs it's mostly that way as well, but ever since Tribes more and more developers have attempted 32 or 64 player games, but it never took hold with players.
                  Resistance 2 would like a word with you.
                  sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Malacite View Post
                    Resistance 2 would like a word with you.
                    That game was so hurnt. Only co-op was ever any fun, and that got old after the millionth time through the exact same level combination.

Comment

Aliens Vs Predator dated | Games Industry | MCV

WEBHALLEN.com [Aliens vs Predator - Survivor Edition inkl. förbokningserbjudande]

WEBHALLEN.com [Aliens vs Predator - Hunter Edition inkl. förbokningserbjudande]

Sega’s Aliens vs Predator will launch in Europe on Friday, February 19th, MCV can confirm.
                      (USA will get it a few days earlier for sure)

The game will be available in three editions: Standard, Survivor and Hunter. The Survivor Edition comes in a steel case and features a code for downloadable multiplayer maps, which will be available post-launch.

The Hunter Edition will also contain the maps, as well as a posable facehugger model, a Weyland Yutani sleeve badge and a 3D lenticular postcard.

“Aliens vs Predator is the first title to be released in our partnership with Fox for the Aliens franchise, and it reinforces our commitment to provide high quality gaming for the core market,” said Sega Europe’s marketing director Gary Knight.

“The team at Rebellion have been true to the Aliens and Predator universes and created a title that allows gamers to experience all the tension and excitement of the Aliens and Predator movies.”

Comment

I was looking at that earlier, and, other than the maps, all that stuff isn't all that interesting. BioShock 2 posters? Hot damn.

Comment

posters are useless. at least more multiplayer maps adds something to the gameplay. anyways Bioshock was one of the worst games ever made
                          and the sequel is just trying milk off of the first game's overrated hype.
                          It funny how reviewers praise Bioshock like it's some kind of work of art when it's just junk in a box.

but ya I don't care about materialistic fluff that comes with special editions, just if they add maps or some content to the gameplay.
                          That's why I would buy the Survivor pack instead of the Hunter pack.
                          Last edited by jenova_9; 12-11-2009, 12:25 PM.

Comment

posters are useless. at least more multiplayer maps adds something to the gameplay. anyways Bioshock was one of the worst games ever made
                            It funny how reviewers praise Bioshock like it's some kind of work of art when it's just junk in a box.

but ya I don't care about materialistic fluff that comes with special editions, just if they add maps or some content to the gameplay.
                            I think I'm about to have a heart-attack. You're the exception to the rule that states opinions aren't things that can be wrong.

Those posters will be framed and hung in my bedroom, and then eventually my apartment. The anti-government propaganda strewn about Rapture was one of my favorite parts of the game. I'm so going to wet my pants while playing through the beginning of BioShock 2, because it takes place in a propaganda theme park.

Comment

I can confidently say that noone will agree with you on those statements.
                              PSN ID: Kelshan
                              Completed: F.E.A.R., Bioshock, Turok, The Darkness, Viking: Battle of Asgard, Timeshift, Folklore, Time Crisis 4, Dark Sector, Heavenly Sword, Resistance: Fall of Man, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, The Orange Box, DBZ: Burst Limit, Assassin's Creed, Lair, Overlord, Fracture, Condemned 2, Legendary, BattleField Bad Company 2, Infamous, UT3, Far Cry 2, Resistance 2, Borderlands
                              Currently Playing: MW2 (Stuck in broken Phat PS3 ), Call of Juarez
                              sigpic

Comment

oh come now. there isn't a single game that will please everyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X