No announcement yet.

What games are you currently playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What games are you currently playing?

The obligatory FFXI, Oblivion (well, that is when I can keep it from crashing), Suikoden V (can't wait to start on new game +), and Guilty Gear X2 which I play at least twice a day.

Comment

For me currently it was:

Kingdom Hearts II (Beaten Standard Mode almost done with Proud Mode, taking a while because I'm farming up material to max out the AP, Strength, Magic, and Defense already at lv. 99 >.>)

FINAL FANTASY XI

The bonus movie at the end of Standard Mode was intresting

Click if you want to read spoiler to Bonus Movie on Standard Mode

Cheezy Test Result (I am nerdier than 96% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!)

Comment

well i wanna play ff7 d.o.c and resident evil 4 and ninety nive lives but i cant cause i berely got time to play ffxi that sucks cause am either working or in school
        that sucks .....
        i also was starting to play unlimited saga but is a fu...ng borin game.
        that is the worst game SE made
        what were they thinking?
        Last edited by Caspian; 09-07-2006, 10:55 PM.

Comment

Saving up for Final Fantasy XII, the PS3 and some PS3 games.

So been replaying Vagrant Story, trying to finish oblivion's side quests completly, and I also played a bit of ATC Raycrash, a MMO that involves mech battles in PvP style, its fun, for a couple minutes.

Right now im completely drooling over my chocobo, Guild Points and gardening on FFXI, though, so it keeps me busy enough.
          signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

I have alot of games. The ones I am playing these days for enjoyment are;

FFXI- nuff said

Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth- I just got a PSP a month ago and this is the game that I play in it most of the time besides Tekken 5. VP is an awesome RPG remake of the PS1 title, it has a different style then the ussual square enix. Items you materialize instead of buy. Spells are preset on your mages before battle. There are lots of original elements to that game. Its still not a hard enouph game. Tekken 5 of course is plain good. The PSP is for when im bored at work.

When company comes over, the kind that wants to play video games, I ussually put on the soulcalibur 3 or super smash brothers.

I have an xbox, I was recently playing Fable on it but got bored of it for lack of tough enemies. I mostly just play SVC choas on it which is a SNK vs. Capcom type of game. The graphics engine is the closest to arcade like then any system ive seen besides NeoGeo and the boss (Karate Man) is super hard. Mostly the xbox is just my dvd player.

I'm thinking about playing Kingdom Hearts 2 and Paper Mario: the thousand year door, both I have already started but my time is too limited to play them. I think Ill just wait till FF12 comes out to start a whole 100 hour rpg.
            sigpic

Comment

When not playing final fantasy at the moment I am playing...

Fable
              Dragon quest VIII Journey of the Cursed King
              Simcity 4

Comment

Taking a small break from FFXI so I'm playing other games for once.

Lumines - Great puzzle game, though it can hurt the eyes when it changes boards on ya!
                Metroid Prime - Trying to get 100% so I can then start Metroid Prime: Echos. I'm at 97%, I'm only missing 1 Missile expansion and an Energy tank. Can't find them for squat! Got so frustrated I've taken 3 days off from trying!
                LocoRoco - I found the demo for this game, and then played the hell outta it. Went and bought the full version yesterday and I'm really enjoying it.
                NEW Super Mario Bro. - Loving the Mini-Games. Friends, sister and I play this to death on the weekends.
                Tetris DS - I'm a big Tetris fan, so I still play this almost once a day.

As you can see, I'm heavy on the portables. They're great for playing on the bus, or at work when it's slow I can just break out the DS or the PSP and help pass some time.
                Odude
                PS2 Beta tester - Cactaur - Rank 4
                RDM32 - BLM17 - DRK11 - RNG11 - BRD9 - BST7 - WAR6 - MNK4

Lakshmi: Windurst Rank 10 - Zilart, CoP, ToAU COMPLETE - WotG
                SAM90 - DRK90 - MNK90 - WAR90 - RNG90 - BST90 - RDM83 - NIN50 - THF46 - DRG42 - BLM40 - PUP23 - WHM20 - PLD13 - BRD13 - BLU10 - SCH10 - DNC7 - COR5 - SMN1

Comment

Heres my list of games that I hold dear to my heart and manage to play them almost every week:

Halo
                  Halo 2

Comment

Dirge of Cerberus was a great game. I don't know why people complain so much, I guess it's because they're dumb and were expecting too much in all the wrong places.

Oblivion is a really weak game. It doesn't deserve most of the praise it recieves.

Halo 2 is a good example of Bungie selling out their integrity. Halo was great, but it was trash the second time around.

Comment

I have currently just beat Fable(i want the lost chapters but havnt gotten it yet )

And i have beaten the main quest of Dragon Quest XIII and have been playing the Dragon trials thing

Im always playin Smash Bros. and Halo 1&2
                      I like pie........no seriously.. i do.

Das Oldskoolen
                      It's not a pizza. It's a bomb.
                      We didn't order a bomb either.

My Fav

THF:43 RNG:24 BLU:13 WHM:14 BLM:13 PUP:7 COR:9
                      Windy Rank: 4 <-----Humar ( retired )

THF:51 RNG:27 BLU:9 WHM:21 BLM:18 NIN:27 WAR:15
                      Windy Rank: 5 <-----Hucast
                      Clothcraft: 6.8(?) Skills to come: Leathercraft, cooking, goldsmithing.

Comment

Here's my updated list

Hopefully coming back to FFXI in the next few weeks.

Battlefield Modern Combat on the 360 - Stagnating slightly over that one even though I adore it simply because I'm having a hard time getting ten kills in a row with any kit besides sniper. Ironically my PPH are somewhere in the lower 80's which keeps me coming back. So gratifying to come out number one in a 20+ person match on a regular basis.

Dead or Alive 4 - Staying away from online play until I can counter when I want to instead of as a fortunate accident.

Archlords Beta - Fun while it's free.

Kingdom Hearts 2 - Just pwning everything in sight to get capped @ 99. Everything is laughably easy now that I have Fenrir.

EDIT: How could I forgot Geometry Wars Evolved and Uno? lol
                        Last edited by Intensity; 09-17-2006, 08:14 AM. Reason: Grammar

NIN75/RNG75/RDM75
                        SMN66/COR66/WAR55/BRD55/DRK51

Stephen King's Wizard and Glass: Fools are the only folk on earth absolutely guaranteed to get what they deserve.

Comment

Lego Star Wars 2

Comment

I've been playing alot of PnP games lately. Got a level 9 Paladin with the Saint template in a D&D campaign right now, with Haste and Righteous Might on he can lay waste to just about anything the DM throws at us. He carries around a Brilliant Energy Bastard sword allowing him to ignore non-living matter, so AC bonuses from Armor do not apply. Not so great for Undead, but absolutely wonderful for living opponents. I'm able to rip them to pieces with it without even really trying. I've also got a Shadowrun campaign up and coming, but it still needs to be finished.

On the console, I've been playing Earthbound and Dragonquest 8 lately. Earthbound's storyline is almost at an end unfortunately, and Dragonquest's is plodding along like every other Dragonquest game does. At this point I'm only continuing to play because it's Dragonquest, the storyline has been moved to the background and the endless dungeon crawling and grinding have taken center stage. Games like that remind me just how lucky kids today are with their interactive cutscenes and their CG cinemas. Earthbound has been nothing but rewarding for me though. Even through some of the more annoying parts of the game (Desert cave and the Underworld being my least favorite ones) Earthbound's charm and simplicity still makes me smile. It's timeless.
                            sigpic

Comment

final fantasy7 dirge of cerberus and runescape
                              sigpic

Comment

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter (XB360)
                                Ridge Racer 6
                                Burnout Revenge

Waiting for: FFXII, Phantasy Star Universe

Originally posted by SevIfrit
                                we asked for more wyvern control the give us emotes.... /em slams head off desk...

Comment

Working...
                                X