No announcement yet.

What games are you currently playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What games are you currently playing?

Yeah, I know all those, even tried a few of them, but I want the camo and the rifle so I have to beat him legitimately. I could probably do it after a try or two, but it was aggravating the first time and I didn't feel like messing with it. One of these days....
    I RNG 75 I WAR 37 I NIN 38 I SAM 50 I Woodworking 92+2

PSN: Caspian

Comment

That's the only camo I haven't had the patience to get. (I even got the stealth camo.) I don't blame you for getting frustrated at that.

Quick-edit: Er. And I didn't get the infinity face paint either. I'm not into catching rare snakes...
      Generic Info!

Comment

Originally posted by Taskmage
        R-Type Final
        Gradius V
        Someone else who likes space games!

Gradius V is marvelous!
        Signature, ah!

Comment

Originally posted by Caspian
          Yeah, I know all those, even tried a few of them, but I want the camo and the rifle so I have to beat him legitimately. I could probably do it after a try or two, but it was aggravating the first time and I didn't feel like messing with it. One of these days....
          Just wait him out... eventually his scope will glimmer in the light. Place a nice head shot on him and he's down for the count.
          MPH Code: 2105-2096-0964
          TETRIS DS Code: 540649-893584

Comment

Originally posted by Tirrock

Games I've played recently, not including random flash games:
            Star Ocean 3
            Morrowind
            Starcraft
            Warcraft II
            Civ IV
            Metal Gear Solid 3
            Job Hunter

Okay, so that last one isn't a game...I'd just like to think it is. I'm stuck on level 3 though. First, I find a job to apply for, then I apply, then I wait around for them not to call. Then I get game over and I have to start again.
            One time recently I got past level 3, but then I found out (after I was hired) that they wanted me to do door to door vacuum sales. Vacuums costing over $1300 (without any special attachments). And if I couldn't convince 15 people every week to let me into their homes, I wouldn't get paid. :D And the hours were somewhere in the area of 9 to 14 hours a day (it varied from day to day) for $400 a week. :D I had the last of them after they wanted me to go to a house that had a "no soliciting" sign on it.
            LOL!!!! I remember that game!!

So vaccums....were they called Rainbow Vaccums? My son had breathing problems when he was young and some door to door guy came to the house with a vaccum to sell. It was called a Rainbow Vaccum and it was more than $1000. Basically it was a canister vaccum that you didn't need bags for. The vaccum shot the stuff it sucked up into a pan underneath the vaccum that you put water in. So the water trapped most of the dust and all of the garbage you sucked up. While this was good for a child with breathing problems (no dust being spewed around), cleaning out the pan after vaccuming was GROOOOOOOOOSS!! We also had a few cats and a dog at the time so, ya, it was MAJORLY gross cleaning out that pan of black water and goo with hunks of garbage from all over the house. (Old people have a tendency to get off track easily.....can you tell? )

You know I want to buy Guitar Hero. I saw it in Best Buy and my son tried to get me to play it but I wouldn't. Can you imagine some old granny standing in Best Buy playing a video game involving a guitar!!? No.......
            Originally posted by Feba
            But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
            God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
            Originally posted by DakAttack
            ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGrandMom
              You know I want to buy Guitar Hero. I saw it in Best Buy and my son tried to get me to play it but I wouldn't. Can you imagine some old granny standing in Best Buy playing a video game involving a guitar!!?
              Yes. And rocking. I'm disappointed in you for not making this a reality. ^^
              lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

Oh my goodness it was so busy and I would have scared little children!!! My son did get me to DDR in the store when it first came out and that was something someone should have caught on camera! I suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked! LOL
                Originally posted by Feba
                But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                Originally posted by DakAttack
                ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Kingdom Hearts Ii Biatches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Oh my goodness it was so busy and I would have scared little children!!! My son did get me to DDR in the store when it first came out and that was something someone should have caught on camera! I suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked! LOL
                    LOL, buy it TGM, its one of the most addictive games ever, second only to ffxi. I'm nearly done on the hard level and its getting ridiculously hard now. You'll suck for the first day or so, but you pick it up quick. Its a lot easier to learn than the real thing.

Comment

LOL!!!! I remember that game!!

So vaccums....were they called Rainbow Vaccums? My son had breathing problems when he was young and some door to door guy came to the house with a vaccum to sell. It was called a Rainbow Vaccum and it was more than $1000. Basically it was a canister vaccum that you didn't need bags for. The vaccum shot the stuff it sucked up into a pan underneath the vaccum that you put water in. So the water trapped most of the dust and all of the garbage you sucked up. While this was good for a child with breathing problems (no dust being spewed around), cleaning out the pan after vaccuming was GROOOOOOOOOSS!! We also had a few cats and a dog at the time so, ya, it was MAJORLY gross cleaning out that pan of black water and goo with hunks of garbage from all over the house. (Old people have a tendency to get off track easily.....can you tell? )
                      Actually they were "Kirby" vacuums. I'd hate to have do deal with a vacuum with a water pan like that. Still, if you bought the basic attachments it goes from $1360 to like $1600.

I get off topic so much that people must thing I'm 90. I'm all for tangents!
                      Generic Info!

Comment

I like cosines!
                        lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

Oblivion. I had an adoring fan following me around after a while, but a wolf ate him. I thought he was dead until he scared the crap out me while I was exploring around in a dungeon and he came running out of the darkness.

Comment

Originally posted by Impaction
                            Oblivion. I had an adoring fan following me around after a while, but a wolf ate him. I thought he was dead until he scared the crap out me while I was exploring around in a dungeon and he came running out of the darkness.
                            LOL, my roomate is playing this right now. I don't think he's realized what he's gotten himself into. I didn't realize how complicated it was until I started watching him. He says its why he will never play FFXI, I think the first day he had it he ended up playing for 12 hours straight.

Comment

Yea, the quests are deeper than the norm simply because every single one takes you into some sort of dungeon where you fight some sort of person with a name. The Oblivion Gates are nice too, I usually jump at something more than once in there, and most of my weapons end up breaking so I use a lot of Dremora Maces. The main plot is starting to slow down, I'm trying to obtain some object that requires me killing a Will-o-the-wisp. Not enough twists.

I've also played Planetside a little since it's now free, but I have to ask, did anybody play it before it was free? All the game entails is throwing yourself into the fray repeatedly for hours on end. Three seconds to die, and twenty seconds to respawn.

Comment

planetside isn't bad but it suffers a lot of serious unbalance of population. it's fun when you fight a close battle but not so fun when you have 200+ vs 30 -.- all you do is spawn and die.
                                There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
                                but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
                                transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

Working...
                                X