No announcement yet.

What games are you currently playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What games are you currently playing?

Originally posted by Kildem
    Well, if i should name every game that i put in the PS2 then the list become longer
    My sarcasm detector just started blaring, how about yours?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jei
      planetside isn't bad but it suffers a lot of serious unbalance of population. it's fun when you fight a close battle but not so fun when you have 200+ vs 30 -.- all you do is spawn and die.
      The most recent expansion is more of a reward for buying it than an expansion. It unlocks more powerful vehicles, of which is a series of giant, ugly mechs that have shields and extremely deadly weapons. They pretty much mow down anything in its path, and the anti-infantry type fires this weird sphere at people that grows on impact and does damage over time to people who enter it. You can shoot it at base walls and it'll expand inside of it. I guess you can expect something like this from SOE.

When I play it seems to be a mortar war where everybody aims up and fires randomly into the sky. We had one battle at a bridge that seemed pretty intense at first, but my team repeatedly attempted to cross the bridge while the other team just fired across it and mowed everything down. I kept saying we need to transport soldiers around and flank them but they just continued rushing the bridge. I never seem to hit anything when I fired blindly across but it seemed like my entire team just dropped dead after crossing a certain point. Maybe I'm just missing something that actually affects damage that would make it all make sense.

Comment

Just got Battle Rank 5. Planetside can be repetitive but it's fun as hell.

NIN75/RNG75/RDM75
        SMN66/COR66/WAR55/BRD55/DRK51

Stephen King's Wizard and Glass: Fools are the only folk on earth absolutely guaranteed to get what they deserve.

Comment

Yea, something keeps drawing me back in. :|

Comment

The quick action?
            Thats one thing I like about it. Wish I could get Battle Ranks a bit faster though, I die Way to fast. . .

Yay, Ty for this Eohmer~

Silentsteel - Taru of Awesomeness on Valefor

80 Whm, 86 Drg, 40 Sam, 37 Blm, 31 Smn, & lower as it goes down... I have way too much play time for no levels, lol.

Comment

Yea, the quick action is nice, I think I played it for a good five hours earlier today without realizing it. I don't understand how people can fire at you without actually seeing you. The draw distance isn't that far, but I always notice people beyond mine firing at me. I've gotten pretty good, I'm BR5 and it's hard balancing my Certs for all purposes. I think my best combination was Vehicle Assault 1, Dual-Cycler MAX, and Medium Assault. I have something for defending towers, and something that I can use offensively and defensively with a vehicle pad, and one is almost always up.

Comment

I just started playing Morrowind again yesterday. Loaded up my old character and decided to finish the Solstheim missions. I also stole this shiny cup from some skeleton mage. It looks quite nice in my study.
                sigpic

Comment

I'm currently playing Suikoden 5, Kingdom Hearts 2, and replaying FFX.
                  Do you earnestly believe you can defeat me? -Kratos Aurion

Currently Playing:
                  Kingdom Hearts 2 (2nd time)
                  Suikoden 5
                  Suikoden 2 (So I can get Tir)

Which FF Character Are You?

Comment

KH2 and hoping to get Suikoden V soon, but I am the broke >.<;

Comment

Definately get Suikoden 5 it's one of the best in the series besides 2!
                      Do you earnestly believe you can defeat me? -Kratos Aurion

Currently Playing:
                      Kingdom Hearts 2 (2nd time)
                      Suikoden 5
                      Suikoden 2 (So I can get Tir)

Which FF Character Are You?

Comment

Currently playing Knights Of The Old Republic 2. Damn, that game has a really long title.
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm currently playing FFXI, FFIII (on SNES), and Oblivion.

Comment

Just finished and sent Tomb Raider Legend back to GameFly, it was a sweet game, although short, and had a lame "to be continued" kind of ending. Playing Call of Cthulhu on my PC, scary as all get out. I think i've got shining force NEO coming from GameFly. Playing Metal Gear Ac!d 2 on my PSP, replaying Pokemon Emerald on my DS (thinking i may pick up Metroid Hunters next payday) and as always, I have DDR Ultramix3 in my Xbox till something else i want to play on that dusty machine comes along.

holy crap i'm a geek.

Comment

I'm trying to find the time to replay FFVIII but i'm concentrating more on Pro Evo 5.
                              Well he once killed a man with a guitar string
                              He's been seen at the table with kings
                              Well he once saved a baby from drowning
                              There are those who say beneath his coat there are wings.

"if you ever read the book you would realize it is nothing like grand theft auto......" - on the Da Vinci Code being like Grand Theft Auto

Comment

Currently playing FFXI (duh!) KH2 and Guitar Hero (cant wait for the second!)

Comment

Working...
                                X