Official Bored at Work / Off-Topic Chat Thread II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Official Bored at Work / Off-Topic Chat Thread II

This is how I feel every time I read a Drop PS2 Support thread and people start whining about how not everyone has a PC that's fast enough to run FFXI:
    Sodium Eyes � Archive � Clocks and the Speed Thereof
    Server: Midgardsormr -> Quetzalcoatl -> Valefor
    Name: Drjones
    Blog: Mediocre Mage

Comment

Might other people be piggybacking on your signal?

Comment

I'll just leave this here.

sigpic
        "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
        Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

Suspended from LoL again for leaving games... Not my fault this time, because a storm rolled through, but I dislike that they expect us to take the game seriously enough not to question punishment for quitting games mid-match. I'm not sure who benefits from this rule, because losing teams are forced to sit through games until they can get a majority vote on surrendering. This usually doesn't happen because the very people dragging the team down are the ones who want to continue playing. In 5v5, games are won within the first ten minutes and can take up to an hour to completely follow through, so there's really no need to keep hope alive at minute 20 when surrendering becomes an option and your team has a dismal ratio. In 3v3 it's pretty much up in the air the whole game, but they don't do solo-queue ranked 3v3. My loss........

Comment

*waves to everyone* just sticking my head around. Lots gone on since I was last here. New job, passed my retained firefighters test again, in a new flat 2 minutes from the fire station and now living by the sea, the construction site I work on is down the road from the firestation so can provide 24 hour cover I am much happier now I'm in the job I always enjoyed as a driver and had my first shout yesterday to a caravan fire.

How is everyone? Hope feba and any of our other members in Japan are ok after the earthquake.

Comment

Originally posted by Jarre View Post
              Hope feba and any of our other members in Japan are ok after the earthquake.
              I'm in Taiwan, Jarre, but no, I'm sure Asian people all look the same to you, huh? Huh?

Yeah, that's what I thought.

Comment

Welcome back Jarre.

Nvm the rest of this.
                Last edited by Aksannyi; 05-29-2011, 01:52 PM.
                sigpic
                ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
                ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
                ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
                ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Is Feba asian?

Comment

Nvm....
                    Last edited by Aksannyi; 05-29-2011, 01:50 PM. Reason: nvm
                    sigpic

Comment

You can do any of these things but you're not letting yourself. You're wallowing.

Maybe you should leave. So long as you feel you have the fortitude to not fall into the same pattern in another place. That or you can choose to stop feeling this way in the place you're currently in. Your call. There's nothing wrong with being single. Based on your posts here, I'd actually say that you're probably better off being single right now. You need to talk to someone, and you need to get your life in order so that when you do meet someone you care for and who cares for you back (That last part is pretty freaking important), you can feel confident in who you are and comfortable enough with yourself to not have these issues anymore.

Also, look into blogging. I know that this thread is for anything, but it is supremely uncomfortable to read this thread sometimes and see the stuff you post about. Especially when you've been drinking. We are just some people on a forum, and we can't actually help you. And you need some help.

Comment

Nvm, forget it.
                        sigpic

Comment

So apparently you didn't actually want responses.

Comment

I think she got that helium I sent her. I wish there was a better way to know for sure.

Comment

I usually don't read livejournals or blogs but I'd probably read Aksannyi's. At least for a little while.
                              Quotes

Comment

We could set up a volunteer force to read it in shifts.

Sort of like the clean up crews at a nuclear leak site. Send people in in rotation; make sure no one person is exposed to it for too long, and also isolate it so it can't contaminate the citizenry.

Comment

Working...
                                X