Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: FFXIV BETA Test Application has begun

Originally posted by Tsikuro View Post
    I have a feeling your friend isn't being completely honest with you.
    Well honestly all I can do is trust what he said, for one he did not make a big deal about in on Ventrilo, we where just talking about it casually, and he mentioned it. That and because of the NDA no one is really suppose to even say they are in it, let alone show any proof.

Besides so what if Closed beta has not started yet or not, we are not in it anyway if it has, so why would it matter.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Kain (FFIV): I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.

Comment

Originally posted by Pwnagraphic View Post
      Wtf.. is going on in the post above mine??
      lol... I was like the same...

Comment

Originally posted by Takelli View Post
        lol... I was like the same...
        *Sigh* you guys need to internets moar... I'll throw you a bone.

{New Sig in the works}
        -----------------------
        "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

Originally posted by Aksannyi
        "Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.
        Originally posted by Solymir
        What do you have against Ants? Is iVirus some new Apple product?

Comment

... That is scary... O.o;

I am on the internet fairly often, I just don't go looking up random stuff like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Kailea View Post
            Well honestly all I can do is trust what he said, for one he did not make a big deal about in on Ventrilo, we where just talking about it casually, and he mentioned it. That and because of the NDA no one is really suppose to even say they are in it, let alone show any proof.

Besides so what if Closed beta has not started yet or not, we are not in it anyway if it has, so why would it matter.
            I... don't really see what you're trying to argue with that last bit.
            Regardless, NDA means about as much as anti-piracy laws in the world of gaming.

Comment

Originally posted by Tsikuro View Post
              I... don't really see what you're trying to argue with that last bit.
              Regardless, NDA means about as much as anti-piracy laws in the world of gaming.
              That's it, I am not arguing, you dont have to believe my friend, hell not sure if I even do 100%, just saying he said he was in it and testing already, that he was picked as the first set. All I am saying is that I feel, if I go by what he said, the closed beta has started already, with eave one of people. Would not be that far fetched if it was true, and if its not, oh well, we will just wait a bit more till something else about closed/open beta pops up.
              -------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Kain (FFIV): I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.

Comment

Originally posted by Kailea View Post

You honestly think that will stop people from talking about it or showing proof? lol.
                A mans strength isn't measured by the size of his muscle, but by the size of his heart.

it's better to be a smart ass than a dumb ass.

R.I.P. Dura's Moms Hard Drive. 2002-2009 Gone, but not forgotten.

Your family must havehad a hen farm growin', up cause you sure know how to raise a cock

Comment

Originally posted by Pwnagraphic View Post
                  You honestly think that will stop people from talking about it or showing proof? lol.

Just wait a few days after people realize that it has started. There will be videos on you tube shortly.

Comment

Originally posted by Durahansolo View Post
                    *Sigh* you guys need to internets moar... I'll throw you a bone.

sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

Your guys' Internet Age is starting to show.
                      "And if he left off dreaming about you, where do you suppose you'd be?"

Comment

I did it for the lulz.
                        sigpic

Comment

Comment

That's... just wrong on too many levels. And so that brings us to...

I also thought this was one was funny <3
                            sigpic

Comment

Moderator's Note: This isn't /b/. Enough with the off-topic pic-spamming, please.

Icemage

Comment

Originally posted by Icemage View Post
                                Moderator's Note: This isn't /b/. Enough with the off-topic pic-spamming, please.
                                Oh the irony...

but in all seriousness I was just joining in on the fun, it seems like this topic's been thoroughly derailed due to lack of anything good to discuss. That said, go check out Aetheryte Radio Episode 5 ^^

It's a rather long episode (just over 2 hours) but they had a pretty solid discussion as usual about the site updates, pic leaks etc.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X