X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: FFXIV BETA Test Application has begun

Originally posted by tazirai View Post
    Dontcha know? That's what humans do..

Facts mean nothing only emotion and punditry.
    True.. True.. I think I was the first one to notice them.. I posted it on 3 different forum sites so look at me jumping to conclusions..
    A mans strength isn't measured by the size of his muscle, but by the size of his heart.

it's better to be a smart ass than a dumb ass.

R.I.P. Dura's Moms Hard Drive. 2002-2009 Gone, but not forgotten.

Your family must havehad a hen farm growin', up cause you sure know how to raise a cock

Comment

I'm not jumping. I'm not exactly convinced by any argument since whichever camp you talk to its all speculation.

I mean on one site I read an entire blog page where girl blew up both the Lalafalel and the "Horned girl" and pointed out how every measuremenet that seemed different. Now when I look at it I see all the minor diffferences she pointed out.

The thing is concept art isn't always a good thing to judge by since they can decide to change something down the line.

I'm not sure what to believe especially since they've been evasive when asked it there will be any other races....

Asura Server

Comment

Bought myself a PS3 this weekend... Including some random gift Mastercards, I had 20 gift cards to use for it at Fred Meyer (17 x $5, ... oh the line behind me was PISSED) and signed up for the Beta. Doubt my laptop will run it, but that's why I bought the BluRay...er, I mean PS3. Honestly I really don't know how I'll find the time for anything else game-wise in my life but "oh well", right?

Curious though... I don't run a fan-site and the online Beta form made that question a required field yet didn't have the "I don't run a fan site" option. So I lied ... anyone else get to that point and was like: WTF ??
        FFxiv ~ (PS3 Beta) 24THM, 16LNC, 16CNJ, 15MRD/GLD/ARC/PUG
        FFxi ~ (Inactive) 99DNC/THF/SAM/BLU

Any opinions expressed are my own, and potentially unpopular with others. Should this be upsetting, m
        aybe, read it again, insert smiley faces, rainbows, and glitter as needed.

Comment

Ha yeah I think a few people did.
          A mans strength isn't measured by the size of his muscle, but by the size of his heart.

Your family must havehad a hen farm growin', up cause you sure know how to raise a cock

Comment

Have any idea when would beta start? It's already been a month since applications...

Comment

If I had to make a guess.. I'd say people will start getting more info in the next couple of weeks. Before Feb.

Comment

Originally posted by mostruash View Post
                Have any idea when would beta start? It's already been a month since applications...
                Its already started, atlest the first wave of people, a member of my LS is in it now, but of course because of the NDA he was not really even supposed to tell us that ;p
                -------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Kain (FFIV): I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.

Comment

I'm in it.
                  Last edited by DakAttack; 01-13-2010, 06:30 PM. Reason: No I'm not.

Comment

Originally posted by DakAttack View Post
                    I'm in it.
                    ... *Steals it from you.* ... ;>.>

Comment

*pouts* The Ninja Beta... so secret you don't even know you're in it until the ambush you... ; @.@

Asura Server

Comment

Really now? -.^

Comment

Originally posted by Kailea View Post
                          Its already started, atlest the first wave of people, a member of my LS is in it now, but of course because of the NDA he was not really even supposed to tell us that ;p
                          I have a feeling your friend isn't being completely honest with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Pwnagraphic View Post
                            Really now? -.^
                            I think the correct phrase is:

{New Sig in the works}
                            -----------------------
                            "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

Originally posted by Aksannyi
                            "Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.
                            Originally posted by Solymir
                            What do you have against Ants? Is iVirus some new Apple product?

Comment

Wtf.. is going on in the post above mine??

Comment

It is... cute.

Comment

Working...
                                X