Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BETA Test Application has begun

@ Armando's sig.

Edit: This one was better than the Bond one I was gonna post.
    Last edited by Durahansolo; 12-16-2009, 05:19 PM.
    {New Sig in the works}
    -----------------------
    "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

Originally posted by Aksannyi
    "Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.
    Originally posted by Solymir
    What do you have against Ants? Is iVirus some new Apple product?

Comment

Post both. Unless the other one doesn't involve Pokemon cards.

Comment

I always like to see any scene where bond is playing cards... Xenia just made it even better lol.
        {New Sig in the works}
        -----------------------
        "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

Originally posted by Aksannyi
        "Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.
        Originally posted by Solymir
        What do you have against Ants? Is iVirus some new Apple product?

Comment

Is it bad that I'm trying to remember what the moves on that Venemoth card are?
          Server: Midgardsormr -> Quetzalcoatl -> Valefor
          Name: Drjones
          Blog: Mediocre Mage

Comment

Originally posted by Armando View Post
            Shut up Omecle, you're Australian
            I love you too.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Comment

Signed up. I've got to give it a fair try before I completely write it off as FF11 HD Remix.

500 hours in MS paint

Comment

I wonder what the PC specs are? I'd sign up if my laptop can thake it.

Asura Server

Comment

I wonder what the PC specs are? I'd sign up if my laptop can thake it.
                  I'd sign up if in doubt. The questionnaire they have you answer asks your PC specs, so they might do the job of deciding if your laptop is too subpar for you.

Comment

Signed up as well... hope I get in!

Comment

Re: FFXIV BETA Test Application has begun

Middle of the night i woke up and saw this...i applied!
                      Let's hope the FFXI players get in first... I personal detest those other FF fans that always argue about how FFXI shouldn't be a numbered series. Serve them right to be last!

on a side note: I actually have that card from the 1st series, that Charizard when i accidentally given a pokemon card pack when i was buying multiply Magic the Gathering packs during High school. No one even want my card, i can't sell it off.
                      -add later-

Comment

Wow, you should have sold it back when they were popular. Pretty sure 1st edition Charizard was the rarest card at the time and worth some $50-$60.

500 hours in MS paint

Comment

Originally posted by Tickmeoff View Post
                          Wow, you should have sold it back when they were popular. Pretty sure 1st edition Charizard was the rarest card at the time and worth some $50-$60.
                          The first pack I ever opened had one in it. Of course, I was new to the whole thing so I stupidly traded it. I looked at it later online and saw that some people were buying and selling them for around $450. I promptly slapped myself upon the face.

More on topic, I signed up, but can't help but feel that I lied on that last question.

Comment

I recall the day FFXI beta sign-ups were opened, and the anticipation that followed as everyone hoped to be selected.
                            I've lost touch with the forums for some years now, but I wish you all luck in the selection process.

Comment

Originally posted by wrongfeifong View Post
                              Let's hope the FFXI players get in first... I personal detest those other FF fans that always argue about how FFXI shouldn't be a numbered series. Serve them right to be last!
                              Yeah, except that's a horrible way for SE to judge tester quality. Maybe it would be a good way to establish FFXI-2 and make as many existing FFXI players happy as you possibly could, but if you want to start what basically amounts to a new (sub-)franchise, you want to have a much broader base to draw from.

By only drawing people who already play FFXI, you only draw people who are much more likely to overlook faults in FFXIV because they already exist in FFXI; you don't draw people who may be confused by things that FFXI players already are familiar with; and you may see people bringing in FFXI's tactics and trying to apply them to FFXIV, which may not be a desirable goal.

"FFXI LOVERS ONRY" may sound nice from a personal vengeance point of view, but it's terrible business sense.

Comment

As long as ppl making pkmn jokes... I'll just stick this right in here...

Failblog is the best site *ever*
                                sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

Working...
                                X