Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Version Update Scheduled for November! (09/24/2009)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Version Update Scheduled for November! (09/24/2009)

We're pleased to announce that the development and quality assurance teams are hard at work on the new version update, currently on track for an early November release.
    With thrilling new episodes of the Wings of the Goddess nation quests, job-related adjustments, added features for Moblin Maze Mongers, an extensive and all-new system involving items, and more, there's sure to be something for adventurers of all stripes!

Further details will be posted here as the release draws closer, so keep checking this space!

------------------------------------

"A Shantotto Ascension" Trailer Goes Live! (09/24/2009)

We are proud to announce that the official trailer for the third add-on scenario, "A Shantotto Ascension—The Legend Torn, Her Empire Born," is now available for your viewing pleasure!

Head on over to the official site for a preview of the adventure that awaits!

--------------------------------------

Dude, that dagger is BOSS! And boo, once again SE ends up delaying an update to a 4-month wait from the usual 3.
    Last edited by TheGrandMom; 09-23-2009, 08:31 PM.
    sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Re: New Version Update Scheduled for November! (09/24/2009)

yay third mini-sode comes out in OCT, and the only thing that makes me go "Que?" is this.....

"an extensive and all-new system involving items" .......Que?
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Kain (FFIV): I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.

Comment

It's the same as last time. The pre-orders will begin in Oct, but the expansion itself will go live with the Nov. update.
      sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Malacite View Post
        And boo, once again SE ends up delaying an update to a 4-month wait from the usual 3.
        So by "once again" you mean "they pull this crap all the time". And therefore, it cannot usually be every 3 months.

And on topic - I'm so..! I... I can't even act excited.
        "And if he left off dreaming about you, where do you suppose you'd be?"

Comment

We're pleased to announce that the development and quality assurance teams are hard at work on the new version update, currently on track for an early November release.
          Pardon me,

AHHHAHAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

they slipped a good one in there

---------- Post added at 02:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 AM ----------

I think the wood-burning stove in the picture is a new WotG mob.
          Callysto of RamuhCaithsith - 75 RDM / BRD / COR / PLD / WAR / SCH / DRK

Formerly Callisto of Ramuh. | Retired 5.28.10

Callisto Broadwurst of Palamecia

Comment

u gaiz r so evil

LEAVE SQUARE ENIX ALOWWWWWWNE!
            signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

With thrilling new episodes of the Wings of the Goddess nation quests, job-related adjustments, added features for Moblin Maze Mongers, an extensive and all-new system involving items, and more, there's sure to be something for adventurers of all stripes!
              Can we please get some worthwhile awards for those so my LS will get thier shinies while pretending that they want to help me instead of helping me because they want to suck up to the sackholders? .
              Rahal Gerrant - Balmung - 188 DRK
              Reiko Takahashi
              - Balmung - 182 AST, 191 BLM, 182 SCH, 188 SMN
              Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

Damn it. I wanted to be the first one to make a "SE has Quality Assurance?" joke.

Comment

job-related adjustments
                  Gogo RDM melee adjustment!!!

>.>

What?! It was bound to happen sooner or later in this thread...

WHM99 - RDM99 - WAR99 - BRD99 - MNK99 - BLM99 - DNC99 - SCH 99 - BST 99
                  WorldSlayers ~ Asura http://sillygalka.blogspot.com

Comment

Well, I guess I'd better finish off the Moogle Ku'rap missions first. They'd better keep up with these things because people are quitting like crazy on my server.
                    Current Server: Asura
                    Current Home Nation: Bastok (Rank 10)
                    Race/Sex: Elvaan/Male
                    Main Job: 75 DRK / 37 SAM,RDM,NIN,WAR,WHM
                    Main Craft: 73 Cloth

(Read this at a normal pace...)
                    Tihs Msseage Connat Be Raed By Nromal Huamn Biegns. Pelsae Ntoify Yuor Firedns Taht If Tehy Can Raed Tihs, Taht Tehy Aenr't Namrol...Cnovrresly, Atmpetnig To Raed Tihs Msasege At Nmaorl Pcae And Bineg Albe To, Cna't be Namrol Etiehr...If Yor'ue Albe To Raed Tihs, Tehn Mybae Yur'oe Not Nrmaol.

Comment

Originally posted by Lmnop View Post
                      So by "once again" you mean "they pull this crap all the time". And therefore, it cannot usually be every 3 months.
                      All the time? For only the second time? If this is the result of the mini-expansions, which are generally regarded as lame fetch quests except by the drooling gear-hounds, and the "anything FF is awesome" crowd, then no more, please.

Originally posted by Truece View Post
                      Gogo RDM melee adjustment!!!
                      RDM has had their adjustment already this year... NO ADJUSTMENT FOR YOU!

But this does leave us with the question: what jobs are they going to update?

Will SMN get the new summons... and still be stuck with main heal / astral burn all the way to 75?

Will BST get something to make up for the anti-MPK depop nerf? New jugs? Something to make it useable in lolnamis?

Will they finally add Eihnerjar gear for PUP... a job that was first released in the SAME UPDATE with Eihnerjar? (I personally don't care about this; I was just reading the 'pedia forum thread the other day)

Will WHM finally get a half-decent MP recovery ability that doesn't require you to climb halfway up Nyzul to have a half decent chance at unlocking it? Oh wait, WHM had an update recently too, no chance of this.

Will BLM get an Afflatus / Composure / Innin-Yonin thingy? Or something that'll let them xp on lolibri?

Gogo BLM melee adjustment!!!
                      FTFY.
                      Last edited by Elwynn; 09-24-2009, 04:50 AM.
                      Elwynn @ Fairy Elwynbelwyn @ Sylph | PS2 PC
                      99 Everything, mostly play PUP, WHM, and sometimes BST
                      F13.1 W60.0 S54.1 G63.2 Cl70.0+1 L70.0 B54.0 A69.4 Co59.6

>2012
                      >not having all jobs at 99

Quasilumin : Examination complete. Examinee unregistered. Kuluu syndrome detected. Displays tendency towards cowardice. Report to infirmary for treatment.

Comment

Originally posted by Balfree View Post
                        u gaiz r so evil

LEAVE SQUARE ENIX ALOWWWWWWNE!
                        Shut up Chris Crocker.

Icemage

Comment

Originally posted by Armando View Post
                          Damn it. I wanted to be the first one to make a "SE has Quality Assurance?" joke.
                          I'm chalking`it up to the translator, because no MMO or gets perfect updates.

Besides we all know its Bethesda that has absolutle no quality assurance, SE at least has it for offline games

Comment

Am I the only one that's noticed that the dagger in the pic looks to be designed in a rather Amano-like style reminicient of Final Fantasy 1 thru 5? Surely I can't be the only one that has caught that...

Props to the design team for continuing to draw inspiration from the previous titles...
                            Last edited by LilithAngel; 09-24-2009, 05:24 AM. Reason: More crafted Aug weapons, or ASA rewards? If the latter, there's gonna be a lot of gnashing of teeth in the immediate future.

Comment

Originally posted by Elwynn View Post
                              RDM has had their adjustment already this year... NO ADJUSTMENT FOR YOU!
                              But we get to demand RDM melee enhancements every time a version update is announced. I think it's in the ToS somewhere.

WHM99 - RDM99 - WAR99 - BRD99 - MNK99 - BLM99 - DNC99 - SCH 99 - BST 99
                              WorldSlayers ~ Asura http://sillygalka.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
                              X