Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Blu Cor and Pup Relic!

Originally posted by Firewind View Post
    Actually it's mainly Monks, White Mages and Black Mages I hear. Red mages always know they have no chance at getting a Relic piece within a year of playing Dyna so most just suck it up and carry on.
    This is half-true. I'm sure the majority of people who participate in dynamis get something out of city runs. Higher drop rate, higher chance of your job dropping. It's the outlands that people have a hard time with. And since red mage and black mage are popular jobs, they have a harder time getting what they want.
    ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

Blu Cor and Pup Relic!

I'm happy for those who actually use these jobs and get to enjoy the fruits of their hard work since I would hate to have either 3 of these jobs and not get anything from Dynamis or Limbus. Although I'm not too excited about the price drop for Dynamis I'm happy about Limbus being more affordable. I'm not upset about Dynamis being less expensive though, I'll have to see what effect the new price actually has on the game to be able to formulate an opinion.

In general, I give a to this update and I hope the stats offered are beneficial to these jobs and not worthless. Even though I think BLU had the best job stats for AF1 in the game according to what lots of people say, who actually play this job, I wonder how much better they can make it with AFv2, AF+1 and AFv2+1.

I'm still waiting to see the new relic weapons added for the other jobs. I have so much updates to download once I get back, it'll probably take me a week to get all of it by the time I get back from my deployment.

Comment

Working...
      X