Blu Cor and Pup Relic!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Blu Cor and Pup Relic!

Guess they're going to errata the story using WotG after all.

EDIT: I for one the COR relic and think it's lovely ^^. Also, @^&%&! at them lowering Limbus again ('cause of what I paid to get my brutal earring @.@) but yay all the same.
    sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Satimasu View Post
      Seems like it works out if they have to be synthed outside of Dynamis. If I'm reading it right that is. Drop increases and price drops are always welcomed.
      They basically said the AF2 itself will drop in the normal Dynamis's like all other jobs AF, including the CoP back/belt pieces. And on top of that, the stuff to make AF+1 gear, for both Relic and original AF sets, will start dropping from Limbus. Basically meaning Blu, Pup and Cor will be getting 15 new pieces of armor each in this update.
      Last edited by Ziero; 08-04-2008, 05:11 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
      "I have a forebrain, my ability to abstract thoughts allow for all kinds of things" - Red Mage 8-Bit theater

Comment

Here's a good explanation:

Mobs in the dreamworld suddenly started carrying other clothes, they felt out of style after so long.

Done?
        signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

Someone attach the pictures for those of us who are at work and can't see them.

Love you long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Urashima View Post
            Someone attach the pictures for those of us who are at work and can't see them.

Love you long time.

5 dorra suky suky?
            "I have a forebrain, my ability to abstract thoughts allow for all kinds of things" - Red Mage 8-Bit theater

Comment

Originally posted by Malacite View Post
              Guess they're going to errata the story using WotG after all.
              It's a good thing that SCH and DNC relic has been dropping all this time from Dynamis so they didn't have to change things again now that we suddenly know about these jobs.
              I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

I'll wait to get excited about the BLU relic when I see the stats.

Sure, it looks awesome... but who cares if they throw retarded stats like +5 CHR or 'enhances monster correlation' on all the pieces.

75 BLU | THF | PLD

Comment

Originally posted by Ziero View Post
                  They basically said the AF2 itself will drop in the normal Dynamis's like all other jobs AF, including the CoP back/belt pieces. And on top of that, the stuff to make AF+1 gear, for both Relic and original AF sets, will start dropping from Limbus. Basically meaning Blu, Pup and Cor will be getting 15 new pieces of armor each in this update.
                  Okay, I get it. Thanks for clearing that up.
                  To be the best in this game...you must help each other become the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Skoal View Post
                    Timeless Hourglass: 1,000,000 gil -> 500,000 gil
                    Bad move, SE.
                    ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Mog View Post
                      Bad move, SE.
                      Shun the nonbeliever! SHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN-EH!

Comment

Originally posted by Firewind View Post
                        Better drop rates are always welcome. I'm forever hearing endgame players complaining that they didn't get a relic piece because about 50 other players also wanted the same piece.
                        That only really applies to certain jobs it seems *coughredmageblackmagecough*. I could care less about getting relic. It's just something fun to do.
                        To be the best in this game...you must help each other become the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Balfree View Post
                          Shun the nonbeliever! SHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN-EH!
                          Think of it like this. Less money means more people doing dynamis. Ok, it doesn't sound that bad. But when more established linkshells have a dynamis calendar and a small ragtag group of people say "Hey gaiz! Let's do xarc!", linkshell's aren't too happy with that.

Also, I don't like the fact that everybody's going to have more relic. I don't mean to be an ass, but I'd like relic to stay rare. Or SE can turn this game into WoW and make everything easier to get.

Comment

I'm glad the COR stuff is going to come from Dynamis/Limbus, but the price drops make me sad to be honest.

Not as sad as fugly COR relic, though. :'(
                            Callysto of RamuhCaithsith - 75 RDM / BRD / COR / PLD / WAR / SCH / DRK

Formerly Callisto of Ramuh. | Retired 5.28.10

Callisto Broadwurst of Palamecia

Comment

Originally posted by Mog View Post
                              Think of it like this. Less money means more people doing dynamis. Ok, it doesn't sound that bad. But when more established linkshells have a dynamis calendar and a small ragtag group of people say "Hey gaiz! Let's do xarc!", linkshell's aren't too happy with that.

Also, I don't like the fact that everybody's going to have more relic. I don't mean to be an ass, but I'd like relic to stay rare. Or SE can turn this game into WoW and make everything easier to get.
                              No!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7K0Dp2M2fE]YouTube - bob marley-everything's gonna be alright[/ame]

I hope anyway.

Comment

Is it coincidence that I listened to him in the car today? lol

Comment

Working...
                                X