Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Blu Cor and Pup Relic!

Originally posted by TheGrandMom View Post
    Sorry....the puppet relic.....HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA I seriously would not want to look insane like Kefka...
    Like having 70+ PUP doesn't already make you look insane!

RABBLERABBLERABBLE
    Callysto of RamuhCaithsith - 75 RDM / BRD / COR / PLD / WAR / SCH / DRK

Formerly Callisto of Ramuh. | Retired 5.28.10

Callisto Broadwurst of Palamecia

Comment

Originally posted by Mog View Post
      And when you get past the "I'm gonna say the F word because it adds to my non-existing argument!", I'll be welcome to the same.
      Hey now! There's absolutely no reason to ruin this thread by saying Feba-ah, fuck I did it now!

Anyway, the price really did need to drop. Bottom has been out of the economy for awhile now, but price of dynamis is still the same as it was back during inflation. The huge gil sink is no longer necessary. Even if you do Bastok and get a few Wootzes, you're still going to lose if no 100 bills drop too. The price of ancient currency *might* fall if they do this, but I have a feeling that Dynamis as a whole will just end up being less of a giant hole we toss money into.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Comment

Originally posted by Kitalrez View Post
        Hey now! There's absolutely no reason to ruin this thread by saying Feba-ah, fuck I did it now!
        HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

"Feba - the new F word!"

sigpic
        ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
        ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
        ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
        ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

The price of ancient currency *might* fall if they do this, but I have a feeling that Dynamis as a whole will just end up being less of a giant hole we toss money into.
          I've had ex-girlfriends I said the same thing about! *rimshot*

If nothing else I'm happy that this gives me something to gain out of the 1-2 months at a time where my shell isn't doing Xarc. Over the last year+ of having absolutely nothing to gain from Dynamis but Xarc drops, it really began to wear on me to put so much effort in without even a possibility of getting a reward from 90% of the runs I did, it'll hopefully make Dynamis/Limbus more than just a chore event that I lead people through again.
          Callysto of RamuhCaithsith - 75 RDM / BRD / COR / PLD / WAR / SCH / DRK

Formerly Callisto of Ramuh. | Retired 5.28.10

Callisto Broadwurst of Palamecia

Comment

Feba is worse than fuck... /shudder
            ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

I like the way BLU relic looks. Has a darker side to it imo.

COR makes me feel like those soldiers in Priates movie

Can't wait to see the stats, probably only a few of them are worth going for stat wise like the rest of the relics.

Comment

fuck extended maintenence
                sorry pup/blu/cor you guys didnt need relic as much as i needed to play this stupid game while stuck here at the beach because its 95 degrees out and i dont swim and need to buy some shorts because these too tight jeans arent cutting it
                guys i hate being dragged on vacation

fk yes

Comment

Originally posted by 711rocks View Post
                  fuck extended maintenence
                  You could have stopped there, I agree.

Also, fuck my bank.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aksannyi View Post
                    You could have stopped there, I agree.

Also, fuck my bank.
                    im sure no one took me seriously

what happened with your bank?

fk yes

Comment

pssst: must be money related lulz
                      signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

Originally posted by 711rocks View Post
                        what happened with your bank?
                        Well first of all, their user interface for online logging in is RETARDED. When you get to a secure website, they'll often ask you to choose some security questions. My bank does this. My bank does not do it right, however. I chose three questions that I knew the answer to and that would never EVER change. So when I try to log in, they ask me the wrong questions. The ones I did not supply an answer to, because I knew I wouldn't remember it. Then my online services account is locked and I have to call them to have them reset it. It's fucking broken and they NEVER fix it.

So.

I've been checking the GI Bill website since I changed schools, and today I noticed a change, that my money had come in. Sweet, I think. I have money now.

So I go to the gas station because I was gonna fill up first then go get some groceries, and I get an error when I try to use my card. "Transaction Cancelled." WTH does that mean? I didn't cancel anything. I try it again. Same thing. Take it inside to the cashier, same thing. Try it on the ATM to check my balance, SAME THING.

WHAT
                        THE
                        FUCK

Of course I can't call them. They closed at 5. You know, because people never buy things at night, or have account issues at night.

So apparently, I have about 300 bucks sitting in waste in my account while I'm fucking starving and almost out of gas. Way to go, Federal Credit Union, way to fucking go.

I will have to call them tomorrow, which entails me driving to school a full hour and a half before class starts (starts at 6) so that I can call before they close, since I don't have a phone. This is fucking bullshit. Why can't I just get my money like anyone else and fucking USE it?

EDIT: On the plus side, I came in and started ranting to my roommates, and one of them took pity on me and gave me a beer to calm me down.

SECOND EDIT: Sorry to derail.
                        Last edited by Aksannyi; 08-04-2008, 03:39 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

dont say sorry it was i who asked anyway
                          that sucks though >< good luck with it

fk yes

Comment

Omgawd! Pure ossim!!

.............Now give me three more years to get to that point ;_;

Comment

Originally posted by Balfree View Post
                              He doesn't look insane, he looks stylish!
                              Well, at least he doesn't look like a waiter.

COR af2 coat is gorgeous, even compared to the original, but the other pieces are a bit... bland. BLU looks a lot like the original IMO. PUP looks pretty good actually, which is a bit of a surprise for PUP.

Of course we'll have to see what the stats are.

They're probably still evaluating SCH and DNC to see what they need, what they deserve, and what would make them ludicrously overpowered gods. Maybe in the winter update. Now that they've decided to add more jobs to existing content, they won't need to fence-sit about *how* to add SCH and DNC af2/af+1, just what the stats should be.

As far as the Dynamis scheduling whine thread #453727523... I actually thought when they introduced reservations for Diorama-whatever that it was beta testing for a dynamis reservation system (because why the heck would you need a reservation system for something nobody uses in the first place?), but apparently not. Still, if their drop rate adjustments focus on northlands and CoP, which they obviously should (who the heck has trouble with city drop rates, lol), you won't need to go to xarc over and over and over, anyway.
                              Defeated: Maat, Divine Might, Fenrir, Kirin, Cactrot Rapido, Xolotl, Diabolos Prime, Kurrea, 9/10 Dynamis Bosses (missing Tav), Promathia, Proto-Ultima, Proto-Omega, 4 Jailers, Apocalypse Nigh, 6/6 Nyzul Bosses
                              RDM90, PLD90, DRG90, COR90, SCH90, BLU54
                              All Nations Rank 10, ZMs & PMs Complete, AUMs Complete, Captain, Nyzul Floor 100 (5 Weapons, 4 WS), Medal of Altana, WotG Mission 15, 1/3 Addons Complete, 9/9 Abyssea Main Quests, 6/6 Caturae

Comment

Originally posted by Satimasu View Post
                                That only really applies to certain jobs it seems *coughredmageblackmagecough*. I could care less about getting relic. It's just something fun to do.
                                Actually it's mainly Monks, White Mages and Black Mages I hear. Red mages always know they have no chance at getting a Relic piece within a year of playing Dyna so most just suck it up and carry on.
                                Rahal Gerrant - Balmung - 188 DRK
                                Reiko Takahashi
                                - Balmung - 182 AST, 191 BLM, 182 SCH, 188 SMN
                                Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

Working...
                                X