• Show
Clear All

Re: Blu Cor and Pup Relic!

No.

Baby don't worry... about a thing.
    signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

I'd agree with Mog's point about wanting to see relic stay rare, except that I'm fairly certain that I'm already the last RDM on Ramuh without Chapeau anways. I already see hundreds of RDMs with them on a daily basis, so I may as well get mine and see a few hundred more. And at least now I still have motivation to keep doing Dynamis/Limbus should my hat drop relatively soon.
      Callysto of RamuhCaithsith - 75 RDM / BRD / COR / PLD / WAR / SCH / DRK

Formerly Callisto of Ramuh. | Retired 5.28.10

Callisto Broadwurst of Palamecia

Comment

Can always treat the entry ??? like an NM, only you cant voke it lolz, that NM has a somewhat random repop timer, it may pop again in 30 minutes or in 2~3 hours.

Comment

500k Dynamis - Awesome!

15k Limbus - Friggin Awesome!!

Puppetmaster Relic - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PRICELESS!!!
          Originally posted by Feba
          But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
          Originally posted by Taskmage
          God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
          Originally posted by DakAttack
          ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Yay Mom's happy too!

(I think I used a bit too much wine on my cooking for today's lunch)

Comment

Originally posted by Mog View Post
              Think of it like this. Less money means more people doing dynamis. Ok, it doesn't sound that bad. But when more established linkshells have a dynamis calendar and a small ragtag group of people say "Hey gaiz! Let's do xarc!", linkshell's aren't too happy with that.

Also, I don't like the fact that everybody's going to have more relic. I don't mean to be an ass, but I'd like relic to stay rare. Or SE can turn this game into WoW and make everything easier to get.
              Relic armor or Relic weapons?

Because Relic weapons will still be rare while relic armor...well that hasn't been rare in 3 years.
              "I have a forebrain, my ability to abstract thoughts allow for all kinds of things" - Red Mage 8-Bit theater

Comment

Think of it like this. Less money means more people doing dynamis. Ok, it doesn't sound that bad. But when more established linkshells have a dynamis calendar and a small ragtag group of people say "Hey gaiz! Let's do xarc!", linkshell's aren't too happy with that.
                This is a problem with the game design really. Anyone capable regardless of level of experience should be able to attempt Dynamis when they choose to. Just because established shells are getting their panties in a bunch because "noobs" happen to be taking their first steps into new content, while being blissfully ignorant of fixed timetables, doesn't mean the older shells have anymore claim on Dynamis than the other guys.

Also, I don't like the fact that everybody's going to have more relic. I don't mean to be an ass, but I'd like relic to stay rare. Or SE can turn this game into WoW and make everything easier to get.
                The answer to keeping achievements fresh is to add new content. You seriously expect relic gear that's been in the game how many years to still be rare and a status symbol this far down the line? As for the WoW quote, you should restrict your comments to something you know what you're talking about unless of course you have a level 70 WoW character in full Sunwell Plateau gear... which no-one in the world currently has. Last I checked, it was accepted as fact that a huge percentage of the relic weapon owners in FFXI were gilbuyers, how exactly is this not an erosion of achievement in itself?

Comment

People have been jerks about Dynamis for years now. Just because the price of a glass goes down isn't going to make it any worse then it already is. Ignored shedules, people popping up at the same one for one shell to rus in first and whatever else. Its still gonna happen. Just going to be 500k less.

Relic isn't rare anymore hasnt been for ages. I don't see what the big deal is about. An considering this is S.E it will probably be a 1% drop increase.

Nin75, Bst75. Drk61, War61, Rdm40, All other jobs are 37. All 3 starting city missions completed. All Zilart missions completed. All CoP missions completed. TouA completed.

Comment

Originally posted by Grizzlebeard View Post
                    seriously expect relic gear that's been in the game how many years to still be rare and a status symbol this far down the line?
                    Not anymore. More and more people have relic to the point that it's really common, and it's going to become even more common now. The next line of "rare" gear would be salvage gear. And that too is becoming pretty common.

As for the WoW quote, you should restrict your comments to something you know what you're talking about unless of course you have a level 70 WoW character in full Sunwell Plateau gear...
                    If you don't think WoW = instant gratification and easier-to-obtain gear, I wonder what world you're in. The top of the line stuff in any game will be more difficult to obtain. That's pretty assumed.
                    ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

If you don't think WoW = instant gratification and easier-to-obtain gear, I wonder what world you're in. The top of the line stuff in any game will be more difficult to obtain. That's pretty assumed.
                      I'm not going to turn this into an FFXI vs WoW thread, both games have their own strengths and weaknesses. However, I will say you clearly don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about.

Comment

That BLU relic looks hot!

Time to start doing die-namis soon so I can get up the points for that stuff.

Comment

When pissed off shell leaders and players start flooding GMs with futile calls about how their runs were stepped on, then flooding premium site suggestion threads with angry messages about the same, then maybe S-E will finally institute a uniform and enforced scheduling system for the myriad shells on each server, like they should have done from the start.

Comment

However, I will say you clearly don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about.
                            You clearly have no idea what you're talking about!

If you want to start a flame war, here is not the place to do it. =p Nothing more to say about that.

Originally posted by BurningPanther View Post
                            When pissed off shell leaders and players start flooding GMs with futile calls about how their runs were stepped on, then flooding premium site suggestion threads with angry messages about the same, then maybe S-E will finally institute a uniform and enforced scheduling system for the myriad shells on each server, like they should have done from the start.
                            SE probably will edit something else in the near future. Who knows. I just know me and my other linkshell members will be mad if some random group ninjas the zone we were going in.

Comment

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about!

If you want to start a flame war, here is not the place to do it. =p Nothing more to say about that.
                              Okay, when you get past the, "I'm not you are!" schoolground responses feel free to PM me with any intelligent examples to back up your blatantly incorrect assumptions.

Comment

Okay, when you get past the, "I'm not you are!" schoolground responses feel free to PM me with any intelligent examples to back up your blatantly incorrect assumptions.
                                And when you get past the "I'm gonna say the F word because it adds to my non-existing argument!", I'll be welcome to the same.

Comment

Working...
                                X