Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

re: E3 2009: FINAL FANTASY XIV Online Coming in 2010

Originally posted by cloverest View Post
    Damn! I guess I'll start saving my pennies for a PS3.
    I guess I'll be saving my nickels for a new PS3 hard drive. I stupidly bought the 20GB version lol. I probably would just buy a new PS3 but arent the new PS3s non backward compatible with PS2 games? The only thing I actually still might play would be Star Wars Battlefront 2 or Disgaea 2, other than that nothing.
    {New Sig in the works}
    -----------------------
    "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

Originally posted by Aksannyi
    "Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.
    Originally posted by Solymir
    What do you have against Ants? Is iVirus some new Apple product?

Comment

I wonder if there will be any connectivity with FFXI. You know, just some legacy or heirloom from Vana'diel for a new character in FFXIV to carry on and use.

Comment

That would be pretty hot BBQkitten.
        -Baka Inu!
        Nejiko - Mithra Current: [ 70 THF / 35 NIN ]
        Basic Jobs: [ 70 THF / 20 MNK / 11 WHM / 18 BLM / 22WAR / 05 RDM]
        Advance Jobs: [ 04 BST / 37 NIN / 02 SMN / 05RNG / 07 SAM / 07 PLD / 00 DRK / 31 BRD / 00 DRG]
        Aht Jobs: [07 COR / 00 BLU / 00 PUP]

Comment

If I can import Feba, I might look into it, but I almost certainly won't be playing this otherwise.

Comment

This will be on PC, they just don't want any other platform stealing their thunder at the press conference.

I heard no 360 because of xbox live limitations and they could not get an agreement like ffxi had to work around it.

Comment

Originally posted by Omgwtfbbqkitten View Post
              I wonder if there will be any connectivity with FFXI. You know, just some legacy or heirloom from Vana'diel for a new character in FFXIV to carry on and use.
              MOG SATCHEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*Dies* Ok so since this is the first time I'll be in on a MMO when it starts, I might actually have a chance to rake in gil sooner than later...*Starts plotting a Pyramid Scheme* j/k but some sort of carryover for the die hard FFXI vets would be pretty nice. Too many MMOs coming out and so little time ;_; as well as so many other good games ;_;. I need to start investing in that Delorean that alters time again.

Originally posted by Feba View Post
              If I can import Feba, I might look into it, but I almost certainly won't be playing this otherwise.
              If they let you import your characters over, it'd definently be better than starting from scratch.
              {New Sig in the works}
              -----------------------
              "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

Originally posted by Aksannyi
              "Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.
              Originally posted by Solymir
              What do you have against Ants? Is iVirus some new Apple product?

Comment

Originally posted by pearlsea View Post
                This will be on PC
                I really hope so, console gaming is bleh to me. Fun sometimes, but I'm enjoying the PC a lot more these days.
                sigpic
                ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
                ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
                ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
                ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Any videos?

Comment

Originally posted by Darkhound View Post
                    Any videos?
                    You can expect a trailer on youtube in 30~60 minutes if you look for it. Conference just ended.

Comment

I know EQ2 had some sort of heritage system in place. Not an actual transfer of the character, but a name thing, or some sort of status. I don't know, I didn't play EQ.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fETeHFATJw8"]YouTube - FINAL FANTASY XIV Online (14 -Fourteen) Playstation 3 EXCLUSIVE - TRAILER REVEALED - E3 2009[/ame]

Comment

Aksannyi @ It's been confirmed by IGN it's coming for both Pc & PS3.

IGN: E3 2009: Final Fantasy XIV Online Coming to PS3 and PC

Comment

Good then I don't have to QQ anymore. Or shell out $600 for one game.
                          sigpic

Comment

It's ok if you QQ a bit more. I won't tell!

Comment

Just been a rough couple of years for me really, it's hard not to get all "woe is me" sometimes. I'm sure you (collective you, not just you personally) know how it is.
                              sigpic

Comment

OP should like... put some image+details don't you think?

Comment

Working...
                                X